[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fk my boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: usuario-frustrado.jpg (58 KB, 956x487) Image search: [Google]
usuario-frustrado.jpg
58 KB, 956x487
My boss is a jerk, shouts the whole day, im a graphic designer and community manager with 8 accounts on my charge and a i have from 8 to 11 am to finish a design with "creative text" for each account, then the rest of the day i have to design logos and shit, in less than 3 days. everything for $400 bucks each month. What should i do with the jerk? im tired and one day i'll throw my shit at him just for anything. (Sorry for bad english)
>>
>>16627606
Quit? It sounds like shit job anyway
>>
>>16627606
It is anon. But i need the money or me and my wife go homeless. And is very hard to find a new one, im from México and i don't have a school degree, just experience in the field.
>>
Is that the average salary or pay in your field? because if it is, maybe you shouldn't be in there when you don't like the work load that comes with it.
>>
>>16627606

so you work for 6 dollars an hour? leave. send out your personal email to those accounts, explain you do all the work but are being paid less than minimum wage by your boss and will gladly accept their business at a slightly reduced price from what he was offering.
>>
Your boss does not force you to work for him, you choose to and you accept this life.

Your problems are not with your boss but with yourself.
>>
Get some proofs your boss is verbally harassing you, and then sue him.
>>
>>16627606
You really shouldn't be taking that kinda shit for that kinda pay.
>>
>>16628636
Seriously this. At this rate you are better off sacking groceries or mopping floors at McDonalds.
You're getting screwed hardcore. How much equipment do you need to do your work? It really sounds like starting your own business is the way to go.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.