[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just celebrated the new year with my family from 23.30 or 11.30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: qotd_oct_01a.jpg (45 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
qotd_oct_01a.jpg
45 KB, 700x350
I just celebrated the new year with my family from 23.30 or 11.30 pm to 1.30. The girl I like called, wished me a happy new year and invited me to her friends party at 20 km away. I shouldve get a taxi and pay 25€ for a ride there and 25€ for a ride back. Now I really really like that girl and wouldve do it, but it turned out, that no taxis were aviable in the next 50 minutes. I thought it through and said to myself, that i could only be there for about 30 mins until everyone starts getting sleepy and stuff, so I thought no, I wont go. I now know, I messed up, I should've done it. How can I make this up or surprise her? I mean, flowers and that ordinary stuff just aint working. I thought maybe something related to this party kinda somehow maybe idk.. Please help me advisors.

Its strange, how The Cure's song Friday I'm in love fits perfectly here
>>
>>16627329
You should find some Syrian immigrants to gangbang her with

The Cure sucks
>>
>>16627329

Should've said this:

>Bitch why the fuck didn't you tell me earlier? You think I can just drop everything I'm doing just to go "see" you? You're my bitch, not the other way around.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.