[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I break up with my GF of 3 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
She's staying with her family for Xmas (abroad) and back this weekend. I'd planned to propose to her when she gets back on Sunday, but now I'm thinking about it I'm not sure it's the best idea for the future.

We had the best 6 months of my life at the start. Amazing sex/jokes/cuddles/everything. We moved in together and have been living together ever since. We even bought a house this summer.

We've spent most of this time arguing. We have sex about once a month (it's still good when it happens) and I do all the housework. She doesn't want kids (I do) and she does want a dog (I don't).

Am I just getting cold feet? What do?
>>
>>16627316
>We even bought a house this summer.

You're already married to her financially.

>We have sex about once a month (it's still good when it happens) and I do all the housework. She doesn't want kids (I do) and she does want a dog (I don't).

Housework thing depends on your arrangement. If she works full-time and you work part-time or go to college, then you should do the housework. If both of you work equally much outside the house, then you should also work equally much inside.

How important are having kids to you? Try to see if you can con her into wanting a baby, dunno. Drag her to places with lots of cute babies or something. If that doesn't work, ditch her.
>>
Sounds like you're her bitch
>>
>>16627351
>>16627339

I am her bitch.

I work 8-5 (she 9:30-5:30) and always manage to have dinner ready for her by the time I get home. I do this ostensibly because I love her and want to make her happy, she doesn't make me do it. I thought that she loved me just as much, but she's barely spoken to me on this two-week holiday, which has been a bit of an eye-opener.

I also shelled out 75% of the money for the house. She will take the 25% I'm sure if we split, but sunk costs etc. Can't let that affect my decision.
>>
>>16627370
Post her tits
>>
File: r0093[1].jpg (242 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
r0093[1].jpg
242 KB, 1000x1000
>>16627373
>>
File: cockyouin.gif (286 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
cockyouin.gif
286 KB, 500x237
>>16627399
I came
>>
File: Emily.jpg (188 KB, 952x960) Image search: [Google]
Emily.jpg
188 KB, 952x960
>>16627370
She might be busy during her stay with her familyl. I'm literally in the same situation. My gf didn't even send me a New Year's text. I may not be as much of a bitch as you, but i feel I'm the one who's more invested in our relationship.

Moments like these make me think I deserve someone better. I get jealous at all my buddies with their lovely clingy girlfriends. This is bullshit.

Just be a bit cold and neglect your housework duties, man. See how she reacts. If she asks what's wrong, just tell her that you're always the one doing housework and you're not in the mood anymore. If she gets bitchy about it, tell her to fuck off into her quarter of the house.
>>
From what you've described, it sounds as though she's taking advantage of and not appreciating you, and I'd assume the two of you are incompatible for a shared future life. But if you truly love her, try and talk it out first. Confront her about your feelings, thoughts, observations, doubts, etc.
Ask her how she's really doing, why she was so reticent during your holiday, and so on...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.