[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF broke up with me in the final day of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2015-12-01+at+04.34.08).jpg (26 KB, 239x272) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-01+at+04.34.08).jpg
26 KB, 239x272
I just can't this and pretend to be normal but a part of me its outrageous about this.

She wanted to spend the new years eve in some kind of special party, only the two of us but i told her i couldnt because me and my brothers planned to go to our parents house for this day. I want to see my mom and dad happy today (first time in years the whole family is gonna be togheter so you realize is something special)

She didnt understood, she told me that it's her or my family and i have to choose (i picked my family).

She got mad, told that she hates me, send me to hell and told me that if i don't go to the party with her then next year we are not a couple anymore. That she is still going to the party, etc, etc.

I got blocked from facebook and whatsapp and i'm fucking sad.

A huge part of me is telling that this is for the better, that i can't be with a person like her but it has been 2 years, the sadness is not going away

PD: I have shit english skills, i know.
>>
>>16627144

she's being a brat and you deserve better
you're starting the new year fresh anon. 2 years seems like a long time but it isnt. Do yourself a favor, cut off all contact with her. I guarantee she will try to contact you because these actions of hers are a childish attempt to get a reaction out of you. No one breaks up over shit like this - she's trying to make you feel bad by playing mindgames. She'll probably try to contact you in a few days to see if you're ready to be sorry and suck up to her. Don't. Don't answer any texts or messages from her, block her on all social media and celebrate the new year free from some childish little girl
>>
>>16627144
Parents are important anon, she can fuck off. She acted like a child, she needs to grow up unless she has daddy/mommy issues of her own.

If she was willing to break off with you, she isn't worth it. No one tells their SO, it's either them or your family. She could've spent time with you and your family; hell she could've asked for her family to be with yours but she didn't

Do you want to be married to someone who doesn't respect you or your family? You aren't at fault, she is. She needs to grow up
>>
Dude chill!!
bros before whores etc.
and family above all

it s normal to feel down right now
you will get over it but there is no way of avoiding the pain.

in my humble opinion she is a manipulative bitch but what do I know right?
>>
Read back your OP and pretend you were hearing about someone else. She sounds insane, don't waste tears on psychos. She'll come crawling back to you and you'll get the pleasure of re-confirming to her what a cunt she is. Until then don't make any contact with her.
>>
>>16627159
this
do not make a false move!!!!
You are right
she is crazy
enjoy the new year
>>
>>16627144
what a bitch, trying to force you into choices, blocking you from shit, breaking up on new years

for the better anon
>>
>>16627144
Forget her.
>>
>>16627144
OP you dodged a bullet, be grateful it's over.
>>
Dude she was tripping for no reason, who threatens to break up with someone over that? Nothing of value was lost, OP.You don't need that kind of drama in your life.
>>
>>16627144
Well she probably rage fucked some other guy at that party, so she's soiled goods now, brother. You chose your family, you chose well. If your woman couldn't understand why you'd rather be with your family than go to some shitty party than you never had a future with her. Don't be sad about her leaving. I was in a similar situation and the only thing I felt was regret. Regret that I wasted so much affection and time on somebody so unworthy. Dating her was a costly mistake on your part, that's all.
>>
Looks like an unreasonable brat that wanted to have her way the harshest way she could. She wants to hurt you the most she can with this. Whatever happens onwards and whatever situation comes up where you have a decision to make regarding her, keep this in mind.
>>
>>16627144
She wanted you to put her over your entire family?

She can fuck right off. Sorry man.
>>
>me or your family

that isnt love, its vanity. This woman does not know how to compromise and if you decide to settle for a dumb cunt like this I hope you get what you deserve.

I would block her back so she cant grovvel when she realizes it herself.
>>
You are better off without her dude, she sounds like a miserable cunt.

She's just broken up with you as a form of leverage. She wants you to come crawling back to her, don't.

In a few days she'll try to get in contact with you, don't talk to her.
You do not need to be with someone that emotionally unstable and chaotic.
>>
>>16627144
>Wah! I get to start 2016 with a clean slate. Wah!

I don't understand you folks. Is it because you're still young?
>>
>>16628249
It's not the same to speak of the devil than to see him coming your way. If you were in his position you'd be hurting dude, don't lie.
>>
>>16627144
She'll come around and apologize. That's what people who act like that do.

When she does, remind her what a fucking horrible person she is and tell her to eat a dick.
>>
>>16628299
She probably will have eaten a dick by that time. She'll have fucked somebody by that point to try and feel desirable, he'll want nothing to do with her after that point and she'll feel like a whore and come running back to try and validate herself with OPs love. OP (hopefully not being a pussy) will tell her to fuck off and die, she;ll feel sad for a bit until she finds some rube to parasitically latch onto and repeat the cycle.
>>
>>16627144
She was being childish.

If she does like you, wait three days or so; she'll eventually call you.
>>
>>16627144
>Posting a bIog

k
>>
>Just went through the same shit hours ago.

People like her can go fuck themselves, you're not wrong for choosing your family over some stupid party.

Keep going dude, the year has only started.
>>
>>16627144
Wow OP you're a lucky man, starting the new year without that horrible cunt attached to you! She sounds like a piece of shit. This is shaping up to be a very good year for you!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.