[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So these past two days I've broken into random bouts of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 200x200
So these past two days I've broken into random bouts of nausea at complete random. This has never happened to me before and I'm extremely worried. Wat do?
>>
Nausea is caused by so many things it's impossible for me to say. You could just be dehydrated, you could have been drinking, or you could have stomach cancer.

So try to think of anything, anything at all, that has been different from what you usually do.
>>
>>16627134
I can't think of a single thing. I've been drinking 6 glasses of water daily, my eating habits haven't changed, either. Maybe I should go see a doctor? But, id so, what type?
>>
>>16627114
Does anyone else have any suggestions? I've noticed that they tend to happen after I eat.
>>
Are you hungover, anon? No? go to a doc and ask or if its some type of feelings bullshit it will pass.
>>
>>16627147
just see your normal doctor, if it gets really bad go to a hospital and they'll give you meds to ease it while also doing bloodwork on you which may get to the root cause
>>
>>16627114
Female anon? Are you pregnant?
>>
File: Glean.jpg (188 KB, 713x480) Image search: [Google]
Glean.jpg
188 KB, 713x480
Are you taking vitamin pills or other pills? Sometimes the 'inert' ingredients such as calcium carbonate can cause a wave of nausea when the pill dissolves.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.