[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET and Shut-In Advice Thread (Version 122.3) Holy Shit It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1451193548271.png (189 KB, 355x253) Image search: [Google]
1451193548271.png
189 KB, 355x253
Welcome to the NEET and Shut-in advice thread!
(Version 122.3, running since Oct. 31st, 2013)
REMINDER: This isn't>>>/r9k/or wizardchan

Happy New Year NEETs and shut-ins!

Drop out of school due to anxiety? Haven't left the house in a few years? Maybe you have a job, but don't leave the house or talk to people for any reason outside of it? Finding a job sure is hard these days.

The best time to change your life was 5 years ago. But the good news is, the second best time is right now!

>NEETmap
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1663835

>Chat
http://chat.mibbit.com/#[email protected]

>IRC help:
http://pastebin.com/Pi8EqVaX

>Conversation Starters and Past Topics:
http://pastebin.com/KFe5MQE2

>Helpful Links and Resources:
http://pastebin.com/ygPwDUk4

>NEETworkout:
Tuesday, Thursday 8pm EST -http://s_ynchtu.be/r/neetadv(no underscore)
>>
Previous threads
>>16576030
>>16607915
>>
>>16627086
Time to find more girls to sexually exploit?
>>
What do NEETs like to eat? I'm cutting my food budget down to $25 a week for a month for shits and giggles. I'm not looking for "buy a 50lb bag of rice" faggotry (because I already did :^)), I just want to suffer the weight of a hundred NEETs fantasy meals while I do it.
>>
>>16627092
Is you boipussy feeling neglected?
>>
File: 1451556333208.jpg (224 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1451556333208.jpg
224 KB, 1280x960
>>16627098
Slightly
>>
Do any of you hikkis have jobs that let you make decent money from home?

A chronic illness turned me into into a 90% hikki (I have a random day or two a week where my symptoms are light enough to let me leave for a few hours) a few years ago and I'm getting dangerously close to the end of my savings.
>>
>>16627101
Poor bb.

>>16627128
Some freight brokerage agents work from home. As long as you can manage a 6 hour shift on the phone/computer there might be a part time position available for you. If you don't have the background in sales needed, you might be able to snag a remote dispatcher position. Night shifts are usually pretty chill, because 80% of the time all you answer a call with is "you'll have to call back in the morning". There are usually weekend positions available as well if a 5-6 day workweek seems like too much, but the shifts are usually closer to 12 hours each.
>>
>>16627158
I might look into that.

I'm capable of sitting at a computer and talking on the phone all day no problem, and I used to be in corporate sales. My condition mostly prevents me from travelling, otherwise I'm not in terrible shape. (I have a severe form of IBS, which mostly means I have to be within 5 minutes of a toilet at all times.)
>>
File: 1450755034900.jpg (481 KB, 1139x870) Image search: [Google]
1450755034900.jpg
481 KB, 1139x870
>>16627158
Its okay in my dreams I'm a lesbian kitsune
>>
>>16627179
I actually assumed you either had IBS or crohn's. They're getting scary common. A trucker on /o/ had to get out of the business because he couldn't sit on an tar sand pad 18 hours a day.

They'll likely have you come in for corporate training 1-5 days, but they're probably willing to accommodate. There are plenty of people with disabilities on the back end of the trucking industry, and disability used to be a frequent theme among old trucking songs back when they were a thing.
>>
>>16627200
D-do you let her pet your fluffy tail?
>>
>>16627206
Of course
>>
>>16627128
turn your house into a buisness, how does a crack house sound? maybe even a whore house, they need a place to sleep, fuck and smoke crack too
>>
This year is going to suck hard.

I hope Trump wins the election so he can nuke the world out of existence.
>>
>>16627267
This is something I can get behind
>>
it's 2016 bro's
I MADE IT SO FUCK YOU HATERS!
>>
>>16627307
another year to go sucker.
You missed to hollidays suicide train
>>
>>16627311
after enough years on this planet i have come to realize i have extremely strong resolve and adversity only seems to fuel me, i think i will be fucked if i was ever left to my own devices.
>>
hierba mala nunca muere
>>
>>16627359
your a bad penny.
>>
Going out tonight alone, how can I make the best of it?
>>
>>16627212
Lewd.

>>16627385
Shut in advice: don't.
>>
>>16627428
If you go out tonight you don't on 4chan
>>
>>16627431
BELONG ON 4CHAN

shitposting too fast
>>
how are you enjoying new years eve?
im at my dads place waiting for him to finish cooking a paella, we had some smoked salmon, shrimp and spanish octopus
>>
Hey everybody,

I've turned into a bit of shut in during the past year due to chronic pain. Had to drop out of school and quit my job. I'm making progress at feeling better and I believe I have decent odds of being able to lead a normal life again sometime in the relatively near future.

That being said, I'm finding days really difficult and boring to get through. 90% of my days consist of me aimlessly browsing the internet and watching tv. I'm getting really depressed. I'm looking for things to do (that don't require too much physical effort because of my pain) that will make time go by faster and make my life a bit more fulfilling. Any suggestions?
>>
>>16627459
you were warned
maybe try drawing
>>
>>16627439
My sleep schedule is shifted right now so I woke up at 5pm. I'm going to drive 110 miles, go to the gym (hopefully it'll be dead/full of losers like me, but I won't be going for a while due to new years rush), then cooking dinner and going to bed around sunrise.

>>16627459
Fap.
>>
>>16627472
you can look for a prositute working the new years streets, maybe she will be half as sad as you
>>
>>16627475
I don't do business with working girls.
>>
>>16627505
Hookers need love too
>>
>>16627505
i thought you where into girls that you could pick up and leave a few towns over when you managed to creep them out too much by trying to make them your slave or something
>>
>>16627505
tell me the truth trucker, did you ever you know got a little violent with one of them, maybe they wherent obidient enough, maybe you went too far with the master fantasy and one thing led to another and you found yourself at the side of the road in the woods alone. She didnt have any family anyways you know, its not like she had too many years left with that kind of life. Maybe it would have been drugs, maybe another fucked up psycho
>>
>>16627428
>>16627431
I'm advancing out of being a NEET. I've made lots of progress, I just never go out alone, so it's a little new to me.
>>
>>16627311
I think there more suicides after christmas actually. I know watching the world come back to life and me, still stuck in the same rut, really is a kick in the nuts.

There's an odd warmth and cosy-ness to winter.
>>
>>16627536
Its the best damn thing you can do.
I always made relationships and attracted people by going it alone.
People respect you acting as an individual. Fuck anyone here saying do one thing or another, do what you want to.
Acting for yourself and not asking here what to do would take you so far.
>>
Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a good year.
>>
File: oiamlaffin.jpg (237 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
oiamlaffin.jpg
237 KB, 768x1024
>>16627101
>99 cent store canned food: soups, baked beans, chili etc...
>top ramen

I like Heinz baked beans. I'm not a NEET, but I used to be 3-4 years ago. $25/week is ridiculous, you can't have cheap food without looking like you eat cheap food. If you really wanted to, you could just go vegan since vegetables/frozen vegetables are cheap
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.