[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet a girl I actually like >mock her and be mean to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451420625821.jpg (30 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
1451420625821.jpg
30 KB, 400x345
>meet a girl I actually like
>mock her and be mean to her
>try and freak her out
why do I do this
>>
to see if she has depth of character
>>
>>16626969
It's because you feel that you're not good enough for her
>>
>>16626976
sounds about right, probably why im so self deprecating too
>>
>>16626969
because you like to mock and freak people out and she's the perfect candidate for your sadistic desires?
>>
>>16626982
Yeah, I am pretty sadistic.
>>
>>16626969
Fear of rejection, so you drive her away before she can reject you.
>>
>>16626997
That too, I'm very jaded towards womem
>>
>>16627006
and spelling
>>
>>16626997
Precisely.

Only a total autist would mock a girl he likes before even being with her.
>>
>>16627056
But she mocked me too and liked me at the same time

Maybe that kind of weird bitch is the only type of girl I can be with
>>
Because you're 12
>>
>>16627056
Thats bullshit romeo. Mocking does no harm OP. Just don't throw cereal at her, they don't like that.
>>
>>16626969
I am just hostile against them as a defense mechanism because you actually have a lot to lose if you enslave yourself to the pussy.. for example false rape charges, child support,alimony,ruining your reputation,stress,cheating,manipulation,time consuming,money spending and Stds. I try to fight against my biology as much as possible.
>>
>>16626969
You reject them before you think they'll reject you.
>>
>>16626969
ausits
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.