[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good response to "do you have a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 626x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 626x506
What's a good response to "do you have a girlfriend yet?" And the inevitable "why don't you?" that follows?
>>
>>16626832
>"do you have a girlfriend yet?"
Nah
> "why don't you?"
I haven't found the right person yet
>>
"why don't you?"

because you can't buy one at walmart
>>
>>16626838

pretty much this. no one really believes you if you are fat or ugly though so its a moot point. no matter what they say they'll judge you.

but if ur a qt you say 'havent met the right person' everyone just thinks you're really mature about dating.

if you are fat and ugly but want to come off a little better just say 'i dumped my gf recently and not quite ready to get back in the game'.

but if they know you at all they'll know ur lying.
>>
>>16626832
Who is asking? Family or friends? If this is what they consider to be a contribution to your well-being, get knew ones. Or tell them to fuck off. They're not helping. Get rid of em.
>>
>>16626832
>What's a good response to "do you have a girlfriend yet?" And the inevitable "why don't you?" that follows?

How about you put all of your energy into improving yourself into a person a girl will want to be with, instead of moping about what-if situations on 4chan?
>>
>>16626854
Family. Every year I have the same shallow conversations with these people for christmas and New Years.

I fucking hate it, I feel the lost alone when I'm with my family.
>>
>>16626860
I have a date with someone set up in January, couldn't happen sooner because we're both out of the country.
>>
>>16626868
Well then there you go, you silly fuck. That's what you tell them. Good lord.
>>
>>16626876
I don't want to tell them that because it just makes them have expectations and I never deliver.
>>
>>16626876
This

I just say I've been dating a bit, which is more or less true.
>>
>>16626879
Well good news! You said this happens at Christmas and New Years. You have an entire year to get it right.
>>
"FUK U NIGGA I STAY WILIN"

At which point you pop 2 mollys and wash them down with vodka.
>>
>>16626879
What expectations? They want photos of the date? Even if it falls through, fuck it, what is the problem?
>>
>>16626886
I don't take to failure well because I feel that my whole life depends on every decision I make. And of this whole retarded way of thinking is because my whole life my family has had this idea that I'm smart and is expecting me to do great shit and become successful, but deep down all I feel is doubt and inadequacy.
>>
>>16626904
Damn, this is opening up to be a lot more than the OP issue...well c'mon man I'm sure they feel you're smart for good reason. Just focus.
>>
>>16626932
A couple of weeks ago before asking the girl out there was this night were I believe all of the complements people have given me and I felt like the shit, on top of the world. That is the first and only time that has happened.

I feel like I spend too much time on my own.
>>
>>16626832
basking in the single life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.