[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told to look for 'weird girls'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mz9rq0sLR81rp0od5o1_500.gif (705 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz9rq0sLR81rp0od5o1_500.gif
705 KB, 500x508
So, I've been told that I'm much more compatible with 'weird' girls than normies, and upon looking back, it is true. I had two romantic partners in the past and both were very unusual introverted awkward would-be shutins. Both were bi, one was a complete flaming weeb and the other was a dedicated fan of other niche items, both had some strange sex/kink stuff, etc.

The kind of weird I'm compatible with is by no means the Tumblr weird, but the Women-On-/r9k/ weird. (Yes, there are women on /r9k/, and a surprising amount.)
And I'm sad to admit it, but Women-on-/d/ weird is what I'm looking for too.

I'm interested in finding another partner- I would find it a stretch to call it 'looking'. If I were to look, I have no real idea of where to look. The anime club I was in for a while had a lot of tumblr-weird people, and then girls with rainbow hair (who were making out with each other), but none that I saw desirability in.

Any ideas or comments are appreciated as to where to look for these. I work at a dickfest place and barely go to school anymore, but my school is not only overrun with the worst kind of normies, but is a 110% dickfest in my subject area as well.

>inb4 you're fat ugly neet
18/M, employed and in school, introvert with social skills and overactive sense of humor, saying I'm not able to find a partner as I am is just objectively untrue.
>>
>>16626799

nah i get. the best i can recommend is trying to create area code meet up threads on thoseb oards and see what happens (Assuming they dont have them already, i know places like /v/ and /x/ do once in awhile).

other than that, try going to meet up dot com and looking for really niche things that interest you that other introverted type girls might be at as well. keep in mind this is a fine tuned hunt so it can take a long time to find a girl like this, let alone a girl. but if you are out interacting with people who enjoy the niche things you do, it shouldnt be much trouble.

you can also go to the local game and nerd type shops and ask about events, but those tend to bring out more normie type 'lul im such a geek :DDD' type girls, whereas going to a meet up specifically for buffy fans will bring you to the 'im so hardcore i just want ots it around and talk about buffy all day' type girls.

as an example
>>
Try soc. worked for me. I'm into similar women and found my current gf on soc. however you have to be alpha/have value because manyen will be after them.
>>
>>16626835
The weeb one was off /adv/, so yes, I understand. But that seems thirsty, does it not? A lot of those 'men' will fuck anything that moves.

>>16626819
I think that would get me b& faster than posting CP. If I posted a meetup thread on /d/, /c/ or /r9k/ (The last of which I don't go to), I'd be told to take that shit to /soc/.
And even therein, the meetup threads for my state (when they show up and 404 with 10 replies) have never given anything.
>>
>tfw good looking chad-esque ottermode /fa/g

>tfw am only able to relate and feel comfortable with awkward introvert girls

>tfw want nothing more than a thin introverted dark haired goth girl to fall in love with

we could discuss philosophy, listen to edgy music, cuddle and go on adventures

some day senpai.
>>
Maybe if you stopped being so arrogant and pretentious you could find one.
>>
>>16626866

thats some contradictory statements you got there, but if you refuse to meet on 4chan, take the meet up dot com advice.
>>
>>16626875
Yeah, therein no females ever post on /soc/ in my area, and I'm not going to post that I'm looking for a gf there.

>>16626874
It's not arrogant if it's true, which I make sure it objectively is before I say it. And it's not pretentious if I'm stating it as a fact. Facts are facts, you can't poison or shake them.
Fact is: I like non-normal women.
Fact is: I'm not a basement dweller.
Fact is: My employment status and social skills have been enough for the type of women I'd like to find.

Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>16626874
This desu
>>
>>16626902
Face is: you're single and alone. Must be women's fault though, am I right?
>>
File: 500_days_of_summer_.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
500_days_of_summer_.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>16626867
They're usually really shitty broken people. Le different girls are usually worse than normal girls.
>>
>>16626917
Unlike girls, guys ask out girls they're interested in. OP says he can't find a girl his type. Don't get so toasty, roastie.
>>
File: 1450101132056.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1450101132056.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>16626917
>>
File: tumblr_nzoffiQwK01sgkcsto3_540.png (182 KB, 540x316) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzoffiQwK01sgkcsto3_540.png
182 KB, 540x316
>>16626867
I know your feel m9. I'm not chad or /fa/g but yeah. I can pretend to be in society as a normal member, which gives me the appearance of a shifter.

>>16626917
Single? Social construct. My last relationship ended for reasons that are not my fault. And I owe you no further explanation than that.
Alone? Pffff. Projecting, are you?

>>16626907
See above

The salt ITT is impressive. But I must go to sleep because of my work schedule.
Happy new year fags

Meetup.com and /soc/ is the advice, thank you all.
If you have more just post it here or continue discussing, I'll be around to look at this thread in the archives.

I think rationally and believe that over anything else, so calling me pretentious or arrogant won't bother me. I have nothing to gain by lying to 4chan, nothing to gain by being delusional, and nothing to gain by fighting fags that don't agree.

Happy new yearu desu
>>
Iktf, Opie. Last one I found was in a forum from a local anime con. She was an /x/phile lurker, but would have never considered meeting up with someone directly from there. These days most of my leads come from /adv/, but so much as an email is around a 10% chance, and 99% of those ghost within a week.

I suggest you lurk /soc/ daily, and make at least two posts putting yourself out there. Lots of women on /soc/ won't post contact info to help avoid a sea of cocks in their inbox.
>>
>>16626799
What strange sex/kink stuff did your exes like?
>>
Not OP, but every time I've looked at "local" threads on /soc/, it's been 300 guys and 1 girl looking to suck dick for free weed.
>>
>>16627192
This has been what I've seen too. Also quite a few dudes looking to suck dick as well.
>>
>>16627074
Sorry man I just stalk you on /adv/ when I get a chance since you're not a faggot and have a recognizable name

Oh shit check your email
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.