[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I handle being alone on New Years Eve? Long story short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How can I handle being alone on New Years Eve? Long story short one of my friends pulled a really low move and fucked me over for our NYE plans, and now I have nothing to do but stay home tonight. All I can think about is how everyone I know is out partying and having fun while I'm stuck at home doing nothing because some ass hole decided to fuck me over.
>>
>>16626675
Do you play games cause that's what I'm gonna do maybe we could do something bud
>>
I'm gonna go out by myself. It's still fun to be in that atmosphere. Up to you bro. Otherwise just treat it like another night. Don't have to do shit.
>>
>>16626675
Don't stress it bro, you have no idea how many people stay at home alone on NYE, that's why twitter and different sites are flooded with respective tweets

I broke up with my gf only a few weeks before Christmas and NYE, so this NYE is especially difficult for me
>>
gonna be alone this new years eve too, i don't really mind, but that's because i'm used to being alone
>>
>>16626675

Dude I wish I could help I'm homeless with wifi and no plans nor cash nor friends in this county. Best of luck though and do not an hero.
>>
>>16626675

have you considered talking to ur other friends, saying your plans got cancelled, and asking if you can tag along?

also
>how do i deal

dont act like this is some great dishonor or that you failed at life. its one night where you arent going out and getting hammered.
>>
>>16626714

where you at?
>>
Just treat it like any other day. I've been doing this for the past 8 years. I'm simply enjoying a good book, music and some wine. I couldn't be more relaxed and satisfied than right now.
>>
What do we all think of someone who posts on facebook about a party he's having at his house on NYE, just to show his friends who's NOT invited? What kind of total asshole does that? initials J (J??J!!!) H, of big city in the southwest.
>>
>>16626724
Saint Augustine FL.
>>
>>16626826

opposite side of the country for me. woulda given you a shower and a beer and some vidyah if you had nowhere to go tonight.
>>
File: 1450639370007.jpg (31 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450639370007.jpg
31 KB, 540x540
>>16626675
>Long story short one of my friends pulled a really low move and fucked me over for our NYE plans
>Having friends to be let down by in the first place

normies gET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>16626829
Not that anon, but way to be bro. Brings a tear to my eye
>>
>>16626831
bruh, people don't just "have no friends"....you should try and be a person someone wants to be friends with. Just saiyan.
>>
>>16626675
it's still better than spending NYE with parents at +30yo...

but yeah don't stress read this >>16626749
>>
>>16626836

i like meeting anons so its nice to help. im alone for new years anyway and could use someone to share chinese food and mario kart with. but im in los angeles so a moot point.
>>
>>16626846
>>16626826

fuck. I'm throwing a beach party for my friends, if only you guys were in MI I would def invite you
>>
>>16626858

if i was there id go in a heartbeat.

i dont quite mind being alone on new years though. i purposely went out last night to do the getting drunk party thing so i wouldnt have to do it tonight when its too crowded.

if any of my friends were in town id hang iwth them, but they are all visiting family so ill probs play kingdom hearts.
>>
>>16626829

Thanks it's the thought that counts. Have a goodnight brother.

>>16626858

Right on. Have a good one tonight bro.
>>
>>16626870
If it's your kind of thing, maybe look into RO2 on steam. it's a realistic ww2 shooter. I'm a pro squad leader, could always use more friends in my squad.
>>
>>16626718
My friends are going out. I was supposed to go with them but one of them purposely screwed me out of the plans.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.