[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I deal with having dumb, cruel and manipulative parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 134741358226771 (1).jpg (382 KB, 898x1474) Image search: [Google]
134741358226771 (1).jpg
382 KB, 898x1474
How can I deal with having dumb, cruel and manipulative parents? I feel I can't love anyone anymore. Also, I am constantly feeling ashamed and that the world is a cruel place and that I don't have much hope to be able to see good again. Please /adv/ help me.
>>
>>16626493
How old are you?

And chill bro
>>
>>16626493
The obvious answer is to kill them and use their skin as blankets.
>>
>>16626509
23. I don't live with them anymore, but I am currently having to deal a lot with them because they are sick (both are obese and recently suffered an heath attack).
>>
>>16626525
You sound like a good lad. Helping parents that you dislike.

Tell you what. Stick through with it.

Spend some time with other people too.

That's the best you can do in your position to regain your feels.

Don't say you don't love anyone anymore. Cuz you find it in your heart yo go help your sick parents. Even though you hate them. That's love. Real unconditional love.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.