[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To those of you who have ever attempted suicide - what was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1428578997900669.jpg (130 KB, 2300x920) Image search: [Google]
1428578997900669.jpg
130 KB, 2300x920
To those of you who have ever attempted suicide - what was it like? Share your stories.
>>
>>16626491
OP why don't you it yourself and report back to us your findings?
>>
>>16626491
Dude, dont run away

Do cool shit

Crash a New years eve party
Browse /fit/ get fit
Run away go somewhere cool
learn japanese you weeb
do something stop moping
>>
>>16626491
Suicide is a really shitty thing. The intrusive thoughts and eventually it becomes a comforting thought. Which is absolutely sick.

Let me tell you something, OP.

Whatever you do, do NOT attempt it because if you do and you DONT die it is shitty and painful and will leave you feeling like you're an even bigger failure.

I tried so many times and almost succeeded twice. Totally fucked me up.

But, now I'm doing things like talk therapy and exercise to cope with it all. It works, OP. It gets better but takes time and determination.

I am finally going on dates because I feel like I'm worth something. Don't give in and don't give up.

Fight back and do things to make you realize how good life is.
>>
>>16627362
>I am finally going on dates
How do I get some fuck this new years?
I'm taking a break from college and I have a shit job at the supermarket for the time being.
>>
Tried overdose twice. First time didn't take enough for any real problems but got caught. Second time took enough to get stomach pains, but not threaten my life.

Not gonna lie, nurses and doctors treat you like shit. Like you're a degenerate, like you are just wasting their time and space. The second lot made me walk home at 3am through a dodgy city because I wasn't in immediate danger anymore. The fact that I still wanted to kill myself wasn't an issue. My possible depression (as it turned out much later, I had been suffering with chronic, clinical depression for 5 years) wasn't even considered.

Also planned an exit bag, but stupidly mentioned it (albeit anonymously) on the internet, and so cops came around, called me a 'spoiled brat' and just left.

So no, the romantic view that suicidal people are delicate or vulnerable people is completely lost in the real world. You get labelled as a nutter who should be grateful for X, Y, Z, whatever you have that others may not have.
>>
Suicide is really fucking dumb, unless you get it right the first time, and don't have the opportunity to regret what an absolute twat you've been.

Tried to top myself by OD-ing on sleeping pills, depression meds and paracetamol; stomach hurt, felt like I needed to puke, tried to make it to toilet, passed out a few times along the way (managing to not choke to death on my vomit in the process, which at the time I found disappointing), got to toilet, puked more, passed out for an hour then just felt like I had the world's worst hangover when I woke up so went back to my room and to bed, and slept for about a day continuously.

All in all, 2/10 would not recommend - I'm just thankful that no-one found me and took me to a hospital, that would have made the entire experience about a million times worse.
>>
I almost died you fucking retard
>>
>>16627411
Tb qh, f am. I just smile, compliment, and listen to them. I also ask meaningful questions. The more comfortable someone feels with you the easier it is to get physical affection.
>>
>>16627460
>Tb qh, f am. I just smile, compliment, and listen to them. I also ask meaningful questions. The more comfortable someone feels with you the easier it is to get physical affection.
Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>16627468
Sure. Just remember that people need as much affection and care as we do. Be genuinely interested. You'll be fine. :)
>>
>>16627479
>Sure. Just remember that people need as much affection and care as we do. Be genuinely interested. You'll be fine. :)
Thanks man!
>>
>>16627494
Np! Good luck, Anon!
>>
>>16627496
>Np! Good luck, Anon!
I'll do my best. Should I trim my pubes or shave them clear off? I already shave my pits because I heard that makes them stink less.
>>
>>16626491
woke up in a hospital full of tubes coming from all over my body and started pulling them and throwing them everywhere then blacked out again.
Spent an entire day waking up and blacking out after 5 minutes in a waiting room covered in my own vomit
had to stay in a hospital room my dad paid a fortune for for three days
after the doctor showed up he sent me to the psych ward where my dad saved me from internation
>>
>>16627432
i actually had a nice nurse who sneaked me some sleeping pills
but doctors tret you like you are waasting their time, tho
it helped a little that i was 20 when it happened
>>
>>16627506
>but doctors tret you like you are waasting their time
you are though lol
>>
I once tried to blow my brains with a shotgun, but there were no ammo left when I pulled the trigger

it was weird
>>
>>16627411
It's OK f.am
I'm in the same boat
>>
>>16627432
>Also planned an exit bag, but stupidly mentioned it (albeit anonymously) on the internet, and so cops came around, called me a 'spoiled brat' and just left.

wat

Why would they come around if you mention it on the Internet? How would they know?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.