[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I supposed to congratulate attention-whoring fucks at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x540
Why am I supposed to congratulate attention-whoring fucks at work for getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant? How is this an accomplishment in any shape or form?
>>
>>16626481
How about you stop being a faggot and just say congrats even if you don't mean it? Welcome to office culture, sperglord. Get used to it or to pick up an idiot stick like all those other fucks who can't figure out basic social interactions
>>
it's not
>>
Because women celebrate a permanent excuse to not work
>>
>>16626551
You're a moron. Do NOT reproduce.
>>
>>16626481
Same reason you would say congratulations to someone winning the lottery even though it's down to luck. If they want to have a baby then getting pregnant is a big achievement to them, especially if they've been having trouble conceiving. Stop being such a bitter asswipe.
>>
>>16626481
Because not everyone is a bitter sperg lord like you and is actually exciting to create and raise life. Just be polite they're not asking you to babysit the thing or talk about it every day for hours. Literally just say congrats and be polite if they're excited and bring it up. It's kind of a big deal. Stop looking for things to birch about
>>
>>16626551
>permanent
My mother went back to work as soon as she could. You guys bitch about feminism but go out of your way to create something problematic from something as natural as giving birth. Do you like complaining? Like is it fun? Or are you just bored?
>>
>>16626481
Just don't say it an ignore it, if you don't know them don't bother but if it's like your browser or something yeah say your happy for them
>>
I remember this exact same thread happening before. /adv/ repeats itself a lot.

Again, congratulations aren't just for difficult achievements. You can congratulate someone just because something good happened to them. Someone wins $80 in a scratch-off? Congrats! Sperm successfully fertilizes an egg? Congrats! It's pretty much just saying you're happy for someone's good fortune.

Fucking autists, when will they learn?
>>
Parents are the worst
>>
>>16626481
Just tell them, "good job".
>>
My wife and I have been trying for 2 years fuck you faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.