[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New years eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (37 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 420x294
Any cute ideas to still feel connected to my bf on new years even? He's on vacation and i miss him so much...
>>
>>16626272
Send him nekkid pics begging for him to come home and dick you down
>>
>>16626285
Nah, i jump on his dick at every occasion anyways. I thought about not making it sexual for once
>>
I'm in the same boat as you. Probably going to skype with each other and exchange resolutions. I wish I had some more ideas of what we could do together though.
>>
>>16626291
I can't really skype him, he's
on a city trip with the boys and they go clubbing. I guess i will have to resort to texting. I thought about sending him a video message. But i'm not good at this kind of stuff
>>
Jeeeez louise some of us are struggling with never having met someone and you're dealing with this?
>>
File: glasses 2016.jpg (44 KB, 570x604) Image search: [Google]
glasses 2016.jpg
44 KB, 570x604
>>16626320
What about you both buying a silly accessory or something like pic related? Take a couple pictures of you guys posing in whatever dumb ways - ahead of time or during depending on preexisting plans and whether they'd interfere- and exchange the pictures with one another at New Years along with your resolutions/warm wishes for the new year.
>>
>>16626272
Send him a video of you fucking his best friend and screaming as you cum on his dick for the forth time how much better his dick is than your boyfriends. Then, hold the cum filled condom up to the camera and laugh at him.
>>
>>16626427
Wtf is wrong with you? Nobody has a better dick than my bf
>>
>>16626650
They all say that, sweetie, until they're getting pounded by someone infinitely better than your bf. All of a sudden your bf isn't as great as you made him out to be.

Just get it over with and cheat on him like we all know you want to :)
>>
>>16626665
This, OP is a lying cheating cunt who touches herself to men more fit than her faggot boyfriend, oh, who, by the way, is cheating on her right this moment.
>>
>>16626326

It's not OP's fault that some people here are pathetic virgins.
>>
>>16626320
>away from gf
>New Years eve
>on a city trip
>with the boys
>they go clubbing

Hmmm
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.