[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HONEST suggestions for new years resolutions pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shinji44.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
shinji44.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
hi /adv friends,

Im sitting here and I dont know what resolutions to give myself. Honest and good resolutions pls
>>
>>16626169
Become a better artist for me
>>
brush ur teeth everyday, once in the morning once at night
>>
What the hell do we know? It's your life and you know what needs improvement. My suggestion is to stick to things you want to do "more" instead of tyings you want to do "less". Iow learning more will be easier than smoking less. You get the idea?
>>
What kind of an artist?
>>
>>16626169
Stop watching NGE kimbot
>>
>>16626169
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>16626169
For me its to take better care of my skin, hair, and teeth. Especially skin
>>
Ill try to become a teacher. I like the factthat you can become someone who becomesa role model. I have to get m6 high school grad tho. Hope you can bw successful too
>>
My resolution is to make this year's the best resolution ever
>>
Dress better
Exercise 3x a week
Create a monthly budget and stick to it
Get a hobby and practice it at least 1/2 hour every day
>>
Get a sex change op to complete the faggotry
>>
new years resolutions are BULLSHIT

you dont need a new year to start improving yourself, people who use new years as an excuse to get better fail to keep up 2 months later

do something because you WANT it, not because you fucking "have to"
>>
>>16626169
i just want to be a better human being and get good at life.
>>
>>16626417
That could just mean it could take six times longer senpai, depending on what it is.... but every little bit helps desu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.