[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brutally Friendzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448576512952.jpg (901 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1448576512952.jpg
901 KB, 2592x1936
So I was messaging this girl for a while, and eventually I asked if she was single, which she was. Straight after I asked her if she wanted to see a movie, to which she happily responded yes.
We had a good time and went our ways, then I realised I forgot to ask for her number, so I decided to message her and ask for it. No response after like 10 hours, so I ask her about something unrelated, which she responds to. After that I ask for her number again, and she says something like "Sure, but we're just friends right?". At this point I'm pretty pissed off, I say something like "That wasn't what I intended", so she tries to justify her actions because "it's complicated as some guy she hasn't spoken to for a while started messaging her again".
I'm more pissed off that she lead me on for so long, only to drop me the second this guy came along. Why do women have to be like this? :(
>>
>>>/r9k/. But really though, if you don't want anything to do with her that isn't a romantic relationship, tell her that and be on your way. Then get over it. I've done that before.
>>
This doesn't sound that bad. We don't know for sure if she liked you at the movies anyway. It's hard to be honest, that's why she didn't give you an answer the first time you asked for her number. Even then she told you fairly early on. There's stories like this that involve multiple trips to the movies, dinners, which is closer to bring led on then yours. Your level of annoyance is disproportionate to what happened and is why girls have a hard time being honest.
>>
>>16626019
>Why do women have to be like this? :(

This isn't a woman thing.

If the woman of your dreams suddenly came back into your life, the girl you would be currently talking to would be a lot less interesting
>>
>>16626019
She doesn't like you and doesn't have to. Fucking deal with it and find a new girl.
>>
>>16626436

This

None likes to be rejected, but it happens

I don't pursue women that long myself, she has to give me signs of interest or something.

Used to be like you... pursue till the end.

Bad idea
>>
Just move on, op
>>
>>16626424

This

Keep in mind that there's a lot of people out there, don't ever think when a girl shows interest in you that you will be the only one for her, if she found someone better than you go and find other girl to be the "better guy", don't create expectations that easily when things are going good, be always prepared for the worst
>>
>>16626019

>women

guys do this to.
>>
>>16626418
>Your level of annoyance is disproportionate to what happened and is why girls have a hard time being honest.

This (and actually pretty much everything everyone else said)

It could also be she went on a date with you thinking you might be interesting, felt no romantic chemistry/spark with you (that has absolutely nothing to do with having a good time btw), and decided she wasn't interested in you romantically.

Which is... you know... the exact purpose of going on a date: To gauge your romantic interest and potential.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.