[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got out of LTR >met girl on tinder >first date at bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_mld3u6uHV31s7tapeo1_500.jpg (50 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mld3u6uHV31s7tapeo1_500.jpg
50 KB, 500x295
>got out of LTR
>met girl on tinder
>first date at bar
>drink a bit, subject of drugs comes up
>she asks what I like
>opiods
>she says her friend gave her a whole bunch of extra strength tramadol
>invites me back to her house to do it together
>back at hers, we keep drinking, dom the whole stack of tramadol, some valium and more alcohol
>end up fucking
>after fucking all night she asks me to "hug the shit out of her"
>wake up cuddling naked, not having moved from each others' arms all night
>more sex
>spend the next 2 nights together, more sex and cuddling
>she invites me over 3 more times, seperate occasions
>the last time I saw her, she ignored me for the first 2 hours (was a little party at her place with her mom, her gay best friend, his niece and her flatmate)
>she was texting the whole time, yet over the past week had barely text me
>I make sure not to come across as too keen, I am casual in my texting, ignore her back basically
>we do coke together that night, turns out she's bipolar and on meds for that
>In bed I ask her what her deal is, that I can't tell if she's keen or not and I hit her up about ignoring me for 2 hours
>she tells me she has a lot going on in her life and she's not sure if she wants a relationship with me
>tells me she wants to keep having sex with me and seeing me but that we're "so different"
>I roll over and am all like okay.jpeg
>during the night and in the morning she keeps trying to cuddle me
>wat
>don't really understand why she would want to cuddle me if she doesn't like me beyond having sex with me
>in the morning I act normal and maybe a bit cold

...cont 1/2
>>
File: judgejudy.gif (810 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
judgejudy.gif
810 KB, 225x183
>>16626012
cont 2/2
>she kisses me at the train station and says "see you soon"
>don't text her
>she doesn't text me
>that was almost a month ago
>hung up on her for some odd reason, despite being with plenty of other girls before her, some much more attractive
>I think it was the way she cuddled me... I've never been held like that before... it affected me and also confused me as the last few times she saw me, she treated me like a shitstain on the bottom of her shoe except for during sex and while cuddling.

Can anyone make sense of this for me please? She's gone out of state for Christmas and will be till the end of Jan for family stuff and to earn more money (she's a stripper as well as being a chef).
>>
>>16626020
Chicks just love to cuddle, man. Nothing more to it.
>>
File: 1451554371730.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451554371730.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>16626021
ok. That's fair... so it doesn't mean that she liked me?

I just kinda want to know what and why it all just went *poof* like that yknow? And if there's any hope... and what do if I still feel something for her
>>
File: 1397778778608.png (29 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
1397778778608.png
29 KB, 613x556
>Have rebound sex drunk and high on drugs on the first date with a stripper you met off tinder
>Act surprised when she's a complete nutter and trying to get emotional with her turns weird

Are you fucking daft mate?
>>
>>16626025
Seems to me she just wanted to be fuck-buddies and you sabotaged it by thinking it was something more than that.
>>
File: 49213056.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
49213056.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>16626034
so what do
>>
>>16626035
Do girls really seek fuck buddies the say way in which guys do?

I thought they were all about feels and commitment and titles etc.
>>
She's a stripper, Anon: all said
>>
File: 1449726627643.jpg (9 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1449726627643.jpg
9 KB, 250x220
>>16626043
>I thought they were all about feels and commitment and titles etc.

oh anon
>>
>>16626012
>we do coke together that night, turns out she's bipolar and on meds for that
didnt read further: abandon ship, do not mess with a bipolar
>>
>>16626046
so why the intense cuddles?
>>
>>16626043
Dude, no. Women usually seek out fuck-buddies as back-up for when their current relationship stops making them feel good.
>>
>>16626050
So I sabotaged what was really only destined to be a fuck buddy situation by letting a feeling slip out or something?

Is there any hope for this?
>>
>>16626039

Continue fucking her if all you want is more sex and drugs. On to the next one if you want more.

Tinder is a hookup app. Bipolar strippers on drugs are hookup meat. Act accordingly.
>>
>>16626053
>So I sabotaged what was really only destined to be a fuck buddy situation by letting a feeling slip out or something?
Definitely.
>Is there any hope for this?
Doubt it. You could try, but have an exit strategy if you do.
>>
File: toastoat.png (108 KB, 526x331) Image search: [Google]
toastoat.png
108 KB, 526x331
>tfw you need a rebound for your rebound
>>
>>16626049
As somebody who had quite a lot of sexual escapades, let me share with you my thoughts on this subject

Girs have and desire casuals ex the same way guys do, no matter what /r9k/ might've told you. I'd even say some have way more of it, since it's much more accessible to them. Anyway, the point is, girld do this stuff (yes, even "intense cuddling") all the time. If she wanted to really be your GF first, she wouldn't ask you to ome over and do drugs with her the first time you met. Plus you met her on tinder, she most likely already did stuff like this before, and while many people do actually find their lovers on tinder, most of them just use it for casual hook ups.
>>
>>16626056
more sex and at least a drug contact would be good. But considering neither of us have texted each other for a month and she trod all over my pride last time I saw her, I'm loathe to text her first.
>>
>>16626069
Well she definitely ain't gonna text you. It's been a month, ferchrissakes.
>>
>>16626069
>neither of us have texted each other for a month

wew lad it's over, don't hang over it but don't delete the number, chacnes are she might want to randomly hook up in the future.

and never forget: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
>>
>>16626066
Thanks for input anon.
> If she wanted to really be your GF first, she wouldn't ask you to ome over and do drugs with her the first time you met.

That's an interesting point. I'd kind of mentally glazed over that and didn't realize she woud've played her cards any differently in the beginning if she wanted more of a relationship with me.
>>
>>16626076

Yeah it just happens. It's really complicated, but most of the time if she's willing to fuck this quickly, chances are she just wants to hook up. I can't really tell you how it works, but keep in mind that girls are also sexual beings, if she wanted to be your GF, she would make it clear.
>>
>>16626025
Dude she's bipolar and a drug addict bitch crazy get over it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.