[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /adv/, I fucking despise this site. I hate how everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Drake.png (270 KB, 669x382) Image search: [Google]
Drake.png
270 KB, 669x382
Dear /adv/,

I fucking despise this site. I hate how everyone here thinks they can get away with anything they want and thinks their the hottest shit on the planet for being a asshole, who thinks he's cool for being edgy and ignorant.

I feel pain every time I go to this website, and there's no other options, as I go on the media boards to talk about media, but I feel like those boards are tainted by the cruelty of 4chan.

I want this site to die. How do I destroy it?
>>
are you 12??
>>
>>16625813
Buy it and then close it or just locate the servers and destroy them. But it won't really matter as the people will keep doing the same shut just in another site, thus I suggest you to chill and just appreciate the 'good' or not that bad part of the site anon.
>>
>>16625813
Reasonable, empathetic, kind people could only agree with this.

I am an extremely sensitive person, especially regarding sexual humiliation, which is the hallmark of 4chan.

Why do I continue to torture mysefl?

This place is addictive.
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 200x230
>>16625813
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.