[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I have a question. I've posted this before that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 30121701_.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
30121701_.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
Hey guys, I have a question. I've posted this before that my ex broke up with me in a terrible way. It was long distance, we spent almost all of summer 24/7 together, and she may or may not have cheated on me. She did not treat me emotionally right in a relationship that I poured all of my heart and soul into, and then to add salt to the wound, she began to stop responding or caring about our relationship before breaking up with me VERY suddenly without any indication of what was wrong.

This post isn't asking for advice on if I should get back together or try and be best friends with her, this is what i'm asking for...

Since we broke up, she said to give her space and she would text me. She has not. I have waited so long for her to make a "first move" in friendship again, and it ripped me apart the first two weeks. I want to call her and express to her how I feel. How strongly I felt for her, how much it hurt to be thrown away like that (worded much better than that, but I want to get my point across), how she was my best friend, calling her on her kinda idea of a relationship, etc. Just things I want to address that weren't. It's been on my mind for a very long time to have this "good bye" kind call to officially try and hope this will convince me to rid her off my mind and have closure. I don't want to know why she broke up with me, I don't want anything from her but this final closure of farewell. I don't want to say anything negative to get the "last laugh", because that's just silly.

So for my advice, should I make this call, or should I slowly move on with my life and eventually forget about this?
>>
Why would you want to be friends with someone who treated you this way? I don't think you honestly want a friendship, I think it would destroy you to see her happy with another guy. I think you are using friendship as an excuse to contact her again because you miss her, and you aren't over her. You can only be friends with someone once you are over them, and neither of you resent what happened. That might take years or never happen. Start dating other people and forget about her.
>>
>>16625731
Oh, I think it came across wrong. I would call her, tell her just to listen, and then say good bye for good. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to tell her all these things and let it off my chest before moving on, or just slowly moving on.
>>
No it's too late for that. Actually I went through a recent break up and were are very close friends, but they wanted to be friends and I thought about it long amd hard and I came to a conclusion. It's not worth it. Just don't even bother. It's like driving the knife deeper in the wound
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.