[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIOYCN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: SayItgioycn.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
SayItgioycn.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
Last one got archived...
>>
My ex said to give her time, I wait for a reply every day. I don't want to send anything because I feel like a total loser. I just want to be friends with my best friend again.
>>
File: YouCanBeHappy.jpg (24 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
YouCanBeHappy.jpg
24 KB, 500x360
I'm happy for the first time in a few days
>>
>so horny it hurts
>too depressed and heartbroken to fap
>>
>>16625296
You're in luck, New Years is the perfect time to send someone a message. Wish her a happy 2016 and ask how she's doing or if she has any resolutions.
>>
>>16625305
I'm sorry, but I can't. She was not a good lover to me at all, emotionally abusive. She never once in our relationship started a conversation first or even reached out to me. I wish she would reach out to me, but she never will. I just want her to care about me as much as I care about her. I don't want our relationship again, I want our friendship. I don't want to beat myself up over it again, I don't want to stress, I just want to have the notion of waiting and pain put to rest.
>>
>>16625304
holy shit, are you me? Not even heartbroken I just don't want to put effort into women for sub-par sex because we don't have a connection.

>>16625296
>>16625310
don't do it bro, I miss my best friend too but they're not your best friend if they treat you like that my man. It's a sad reality I had to face as well.
>>
>>16625323
But what do I do to replace that? I'm currently trying to detach myself from my closest friend group because I am moving forward with who I am and they can't handle that. They want to hold me back and I can't handle it.
>>
>>16625310
L?
>>
>>16625332
I'm not sure what that means. If you mean her initials, it's RM.
>>
>>16625291
I'm a spoiled brat who doesn't know real struggle and I need to admit that to myself. As much as I don't want it, I need life to give me a regular swift kick in the balls and slap upside the head to keep me in check.
>>
>>16625347
What's your initials?
>>
>>16625365
JW. Sorry if i'm not your person.
>>
I literally just left a friend's place, just a few blocks away, and backed into a good friend's car. It was light at 5mph.

I heard a thump, turned the wheel and gassed it. I've never been in a wreck these 6+ years but I bumped my friend's car. I called someone afterward that saw and they said it was 'noticeable'.

I'm breathing so much. I've never had a panic attack but right now I've been throwing up and rocking back and forth. I didn't mean to I didn't mean to. Fuck we're going to meet up tomorrow I want to die. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
>>
File: Progress.jpg (126 KB, 1280x485) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
126 KB, 1280x485
>>
I think I'm too boring of a person. And to make it worse, I'm too self conscious. I get along with people just fine. People seem to like me and everything, but whenever the question of "what music do you listen to?" or "what movies do you watch?" or "what games to you play?", I have no clue on how to answer them, and instead dodge the question. I mean, I don't know how to tell people that I listen to a bunch of obscure music without coming off as some pretentious asshole. I really don't watch movies. I get bored of them and only find them enjoyable when watched with friends. And when it comes to games I've just lost interest...I think. I'm a really boring person, and I want to be cool and interesting. I don't understand at all why people like me. It makes me feel worse because I know at some point I'm going to let them down.
>>
I'm trying to get into anime by watching all of the highly recommended stuff, but nothing is clicking. NGE was the only one to come close so far, but it seemed like other people get way more out of it than I do. The odd thing is that I like Studio Ghibli and several films like The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, but no series has appealed to me. I hate to disregard an entire medium like this but it seems as if it's just not my thing.
>>
Broke up because he preferred his abusive ex. His depression seemingly cleared up. Now he's back to telling everyone how great his sexual past with him was, and that he's looking for true love in an mmo thread. I don't regret ending it, I just think he proved the stereotype of gay men right. This sounds pathetic to type, actually but I wanted to believe when he said he loved me. But, he only said that to keep my affection while still relying on his ex and telling everyone he'd abuse him or demand sex whenever it suited him. It's really pathetic of me to have gone through this experience. Not worth it
>>
>>16625507
Your tastes seem similar to mine. I would say anime movies actually interest me more than anime series themselves. I have a feeling it's because a shorter story seems to drive a better plot. Would you like suggestions on other anime movies to watch?
>>
I'd rather die than go back to school. PLEASE SOMETHING KILL ME
>>
I can't function properly around girls.

I don't mean that I get embarrassed or anything like that though. I basically categorize them into one of two things: identity-less sex objects, or irrelevant, sexless unwomen. I honestly look at females as occupying one of these polar extremes, with no grey area in between. You're either someone I desperately want to fuck, or some nameless/faceless nobody.
>>
>>16625548
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: Sr6uoHt.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
Sr6uoHt.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>16625571
The fact you said yes and still haven't listed anything has me laughing hysterically

I might be losing it

What an absolute mad man in any case
>>
>>16625601
... What?
>>
I can't do it, not even if sober.

I haven't drank in years and I'm in the process of getting what's probably gonna eventually be trashed. I'm so tired. I feel sick all the time. My head is all fucked up. I'm trapped, and I just want to die.

I don't want to get involved with the medical system again, but I'm going to have to soon. There remains a few elements to be evaluated, then I'm out of more distant ideas and will go with the path of least resistance. I hope life kills me cleanly, I'm very afraid of being a husk that can't kill itself, or a broken being that stupidly reasons away suicide with whatever limited faculty it now has masquerading as "thought".

I can't do this for another decade. I want to die. I've been here before, and I've decided, I will not be here again.
>>
>>16625571
Stick with any Mamoru Hosoda
movie and you can't go wrong. Summer Wars and Wolf Children are great. You did pick my favorite so far out of the three already with Girl Who Leapt.
Miyazaki is the same way. Any of his films are classics, I highly suggest Howls Moving Castle since that seems to be a fan favorite.
If you're wanting something a little touching to the heart I suggest Colorful, but keep in mind that this one can be slow.
If you want something more upbeat I suggest Redline.
Satoshi Kon's films are great as well but might be a trial and error depending on your tastes.
>>
im 13 and a virgin
>>
>>16625615
This is good, thank you.
>>
>>16625640
Your welcome! Enjoy the movies!
>>
File: mustange.jpg (86 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mustange.jpg
86 KB, 500x281
>>16625649
>your
>>
>>16625443
it's not the end of the world. you fucked up, but if your friend isn't an asshole it'll turn out fine eventually. just apologize, make reparations and do your best to make sure it doesn't happen again. you sound like you've got a good record on that so i think you'll be fine.

>>16625507
if you haven't seen it, castle of cagliostro is good.
>>
>>16625330
find new friends that will help you move on and transition into the new life you're wanting. I've cut alot of people out of my life since I went to college because they're morons and don't offer what I need, it's only a natural thing
>>
>>16625657
If I could snap my fingers and ignite myself I would.
I hated myself as soon as I saw what I posted.
>>
I just cannot do anything at all. I can't help others. I can't improve myself. I can't make friends. I can't ask a girl out. I just have zero motivation to even try.
>>
File: aiz.png (776 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aiz.png
776 KB, 1280x720
Dear Emma,

I am content with you ending the relationship since you think its better for both us.

I feel balanced and have found my peace. You're right, my willpower is stronger.
>>
>>16625443
what is wrong with you?
a normal human would have stopped, gone back inside, and explained what happened. Insurance reports filed and reparations made.
>>
>>16625475
I think
I'm self conscious
I get along just fine
I have no clue how to answer
I mean
I don't know how to tell people
I listen
I don't watch
I get bored of them
I've just lost interest
I think
I'm a really boring person
I want to be cool
I don't understand
I know at some point
I'm going to let them down
>>
File: il_570xN.417688451_enps.jpg (142 KB, 570x861) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.417688451_enps.jpg
142 KB, 570x861
It's like watching a cat try to roar. You're trying to act like a lion so that everyone will believe you're a lion. But really, you're just a fraud. You're just as clueless as the rest of us. You're more transparent than a sheet of saran wrap.

I didn't mind your acts, for the most part. I thought it was endearing. Cats are very nice creatures and one who is smart enough to imitate a lion must be very special, or so I thought.

You've taught me that I can convince people I'm a lion, too. I just need to wear the tacky mane and pretend the steak I eat for dinner comes from Zebras I've hunted. Thank you. I hope I will be strong enough to put to use what you have taught me one day .
>>
>>16625609
I'm surprisingly sober. I thought ethanol was like riding a bike, but it seems I've forgotten how to easily drink vodka straight for the bottle.

Body just wants to gag it up. Here I thought you only lost your tolerance. What a joke.
>>
Dear Dick Bro

I wish you fucking die
>>
>>16625835
Never mind. I remembered.
>>
You're just a sheep in a wolf's skin, and it's kind of cute
>>
I had a year long affair with a married woman who I fell in love with while we worked together. After I moved to another town she contacted me and we started sexting non stop and one thing led to another and we would meet up all the time to have mindblowing sex all night as well as awesome adventures together. She is the love of my life. But she couldn't leave him because of family and friend pressure etc (and he earns fucktons etc, path of least resistance blah); so I left her. She told me she had never loved or been attracted to anyone the way she is to me before and that she was absolutely crazy in love with me. But she couldn't leave him. Worth mentioning, I'm a girl as well.

Anyway, since the break up I find it hard to describe what's happened to me. It's not my first break up by any stretch...but I just feel dead to the world now. Incredibly nihilistic. I feel like my life is complete... I loved her (still do), she loved (loves?) me, there's nothing in this world that I feel could come close to the moments I had with her. Even if I achieve the lofty goals I had set for myself for the rest of my life, I truly believe nothing could come close to those countless moments her and I had together. It's not that I want to die, but I just feel like I already have. I'm not sad (except for transient sharp moments of grief about breaking up), I'm just numb. I dated a stripper briefly after the break up, she was very attractive and we did so many drugs together it was wild but I still feel numb.

Nothing means a thing to me. I just want to touch some more tits then die.

I don't even need help. Just a way of articulating what's happened to my previously mercurial mind that seemed to feel everything so intensely.

pic related, I want Neve Campbell to play me if my life was ever made into film.
>>
You can't possibly think that you have a mind too complicated for me because you're able to exercise your imagination like the rest of us. What is this, amateur-hour for narcissists?

Oh wait, let me smoke a joint oohhh the insight I'm getting wooww! I'm in a labyrinth of oscillating neural geometry you wouldn't get it.

lol, what a punk
>>
>>16625978
edge so keen that it nicked me
plz explain backstory
>>
God, all I ever wanted were friends who wants to hangout and throw jokes at each other with me.

But who am I kidding, I can't even start up a conversation. I always backed out everytime I want to. I always afraid of what others might say to me even though I never tried. I wish I could change my boring personality and such, but it seems impossible to change what I am since I was 5. I blame the bullies, I hate my brother, I hate being the last child in the family. Fuck, maybe this is sounds cringy, but sometimes I imagine having fun with my friends at a bar and go home drunk. Then I realized that I'm such a boring person who can't even take a joke and always saying inappropriate things. No one would want to have a friend like that.

I'm done ranting for now, even though it's useless. Happy New Year, I guess.
>>
Fuck you. Fuck me.
I haven't felt good in years.
I want to die.
>>
>>16625978
God forever geometrizes.
>>
File: wallpaper4.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper4.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
You're a horrible girlfriend and I wouldn't be with you in a 1000 years if I wasn't such a loser and afraid of being alone. Ironically, I'm the one who is more romantically invested in our relationship. I want it to work, I want to have a nice relationship and every now and then I do these gestures of affection and your reactions are bland and stupid.

You always get angry at me for not texting or calling you but when I do call you, you barely talk and are doing other shit at the same time. You text back one word responses and get angry at me for not making the conversation roll.

Also your tits are ugly.
>>
Dear T
I don't know if I want to date you or fuck you
I think you like me too but I'm not sure in what way
I'll just stay quiet for now because I like what we currently have and don't want to ruin it
-S
>>
Don'tcha know it's hard feeling tired every time that you try. Ain't it hard feeling tired all the time.
>>
I haven't been happy since me and my ex broke up 3 years ago, I can't move on and I'm not sure I want to as I still love her. I haven't seen or spoken to her really in 3 years other than once last year when she texted me out of the blue as she was "thinking about life" on her friend's bed, I came across as a bit of an alcoholic then ended up taking friend's advice to cut her off. I emailed her, I can't remember what it all said but it was emotionally unstable for sure, I remember saying to actually delete my phone number this time and to not talk to me again. I regret sending it everyday but we are irreparable. She probably never thinks about me but I think about her everyday still, I know I shouldn't, I know it's weird to and kinda creepy even. I don't flirt with other girls when they talk or flirt with me as it feels wrong, I keep busy to keep her off of my mind. I don't know what to do, I'm a helpless mess who pushes everyone away. I have lots of friends but not many close friends.
>>
>>16626267
Shit son, I can relate. I feel bad for you. Honestly, try to move on and open up to some other people. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if at this point, you've totally idolized her and are actually in love with some fantasy+a few memories.
>>
Why does NYE depress me more than any other day?

I have been invited to two parties and declined them both because I vaguely know the host of each one. I don't know anybody else attending either. I feel more alone in a room full of people than I do by myself.

The last three years I've watched Lost in Translation and gone to sleep by eleven. It suits me fine, but I still can't shake that feeling that I'm supposed to be happy. I'm not depressed, but NYE makes me feel like I'm living my life wrong more than any other day.
>>
>>16626306
We were together for quite a while, I don't know about idolised but the memories and what could have been are definitely real.
>>
Dear gf,
I know that you reLly like me and you might even think that I am the one, but I am still unsure about my feelings towards you. My x was the closest thing to love it have ever experienced and I haven't been able to get over it yet. Every time I think of you I think about her. You are such a perfect girl, but for some reason I don't see it. I feel like a deserve better, and you deserve someone who loves you. I don't want to break up with you because you are a wonderful person and I might still fall in love with you. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16626378
Id' recommend staying with her, you'd be sad when you broke up with her if you did
>>
This will be the first New Year's Eve we will not celebrate together in over half a decade. We won't be locking our lips together, as if nothing else on this Earth existed but one another, my heart. It tears me apart, and you have no idea what I would sacrifice to be with you, tonight.

It has been difficult since you ended it, terribly so. This year has been the worst of my life, but tonight is going to be a very special type of Hell.

I've been hoping that you would contact me tonight, and it is going to kill me when you don't.
>>
>>16626440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5GIRqcYoc
>>
Either you want me or you don't
Quit replying to me an average of two times a day
Stop apologizing if you're going to keep repeating this shit
Fuck you and your mind games, B
Only reason I haven't completely blocked you from my life is that I haven't found someone else to get attached to yet
>>
>My ex gf was the only human being who I have ever felt any emotion towards
>Apart from that, I was an egotistical, unfeeling asshole
>Thats Probably why she left me
>I probably deserved that, although I treated her incredibly well
>Now I am alone crying on /adv/, while she is with someone else.

Life sucks, and the only thing I have to look forward to is my Ibanez.
>>
>>16625555
IKTFB
>>
Will 2016 be the year I find love for the first time? I wish I could stay optimistic but this cycle has repeated itself since at least 2010
>>
>>16625443
Cosmetic damage only. What car was it?
>>
I just got rejected by my abusive stepfather while trying to extend an olive branch. He said he has a new family now and has no time for me. I am trying my best not to seek revenge.
>>
FUCK people man. I was waiting at publix for my rotisserie chicken and I had a number(mines was next). It's very busy, confusion all over and I'm pacing around wondering why my number hasn't been called or why the board didn't change to "43" yet. Eventually i decide to just ask directly and as i was going to do that this white guy in gators shirt, kinda fat, comes up to me out of nowhere and goes off calling me an idiot, saying to go over and stop pacing around and just being flat out a dick about it. I was in a clam mood and it threw me off completely and before I could collect my thoughts and respond, he just walks off and I'm standing there like "wtf" and the staff behind there didn't even call me and my number wasn't even displayed so how tf am I supposed know(BTW the ladies ignored me when I asked, just walked past me for a solid 10mins after that). Eventually i just get my chicken and leave and just fucking rant on the way home to myself. This made me genuinely made and I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>16626659
Kill them. Kill them all.
>>
>>16626440
This legit made me tear up.

I'm so sorry for you.
>>
>>16625291
i feel empty even though nothing in my life is particularly terrible, the future scares the shit out of me.
>>
I'm tired of my fucking life. This year has been terrible. I've done incredibly stupid and self-destructive things. I've associated with people who are the scum of the earth -- drug dealers, convicted felons, whores, heartless assholes all of them. I wish I could take a long hot shower and have the stench of them scrubbed off me. I wish I could have someone crack open my fucking head and cut out my memories of everything that happened this year.
>>
>>16626139
I hate you.
>>
I'm calling out to the Dark Lord of 4chan to fuck you in the ass without gentleness or lube until you scream and cry like the little bitch you are.
>>
File: 1434914216809.png (70 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434914216809.png
70 KB, 900x900
Saw my cousins today, and spent few hours with them.
It was pretty fun. They showed me videos and pictures they have taken during the week they have been at our grandma's place, and while we were watching the fireworks, I light some of those sparkly light stick things for them.

Those girls are so damn adorable. They make my heart swell with happiness. I love them so much.
>>
>>16626777
Okay.
>>
My ex was an abusive, manipulative dick, but I know it wasn't his fault. I can't be with him because it would be enabling him, but I know that somewhere buried deep inside he has the potential to not be a dick. I just hope someone else is able to bring that out of him someday. It's not my responsibility to get abused just to keep him happy, and no one should have to deal with him the way he is now. I just hope he grows up.
>>
I want to learn chinese and read chinese books
about acupuncture, go, and math
and perhaps astronomy
>>
>>16626810
Then do it, faggot
>>
I have fallen in love with my best mates sister and can't keep her off my mind, been like that now for almost 6 months.. Realised that we can't be and feel shit about not being able do forget her.

Turned 25 this year, realized all women around 25 either takes life to seriously or are ugly, the good ones are taken and I really want someone because every fiber in my body is screaming for me to get a family.

Can't really see the bad side of suicide anymore, another year gone and nothing improved, while i am not a lifeless virgin, I am still just to the point of giving up.
>>
Why am I here wishing you were with me, Mari? You have G and I am the one that chose to end it so why am I wishing my NYE was with you? Fuck these emotions, they're distracting me
>>
>>16626777
Actually, I'm curious now. Why? Why am I hated?
>>
Happy new year everyone!

What's a 'happy'?
>>
Fell in love with my bestfriend over winter break. I had more free time and she had just went through a break up, so its only natural that we hung out more and got to open up to each other.

I have no idea whether it has to do with who I am, or whether its just awkward for best friends to fall in love, but she did not feel the same way at all. Now I'm lost in thoughts, constantly ruminating on whether if acted quicker or differently maybe she would have fallen for me like i have fallen for her.

I mean not only was i super comfortable with her, but she was also a beautiful person. I'm scared of relationships anyways, but I feel like i could have openeed up to her
>>
At this point almost anything, and I mean ANYTHING, reminds me of how lonely I am.
>>
>>16626344
Some people live their lives differently. You may just be one of the 'different' ones. Which is all fine and dandy as long as you are being truthful to yourself
>>
>>16626808
It's every girls dream to turn an asshole badboy into faithful man. Don't be an idiot
>>
I know I'm probably being used and that whatever comes out of this probably will not last, but I don't feel lonely anymore.
I have hope that this new person in my life will actually care for me and not fuck me over. I need a break from that.
>>
I keep dreaming that we kiss... Happy new year, I wish we could kiss at midnight.
>>
I want to up and start walking down the highway as soon as the snow melts, but I'd miss my stuff that's too heavy to carry with me.

I can't afford a car.
>>
Oh boy! A brand new year! Where I'm in my 30's and don't know how to connect with people and I have no friends. Another MOTHERFUCKING YEAR WHERE I FUCKING HATE YOU LOSERS AND WERE IT NOT FOR MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE DAUGHTER I'D HOPE IT ALL ENDS SOON

FUCK YOUUUU
DIE IN HELL
DIE DIE DIE!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1000x923
I used to laugh and mock people who were depressed, but here I am experiencing it. No matter what I do, exercise, go to work/school, hang out with friends, improve my hobbies or read...nothing seems to click. For the longest time I couldn't understand why my friend would kill himself...but now I do...I have seen how emotionless and cruel people can be, or how desperately they cling to ideologies that promote hatred or violence...after tripping acid too hard, I realized that we are all connected, and I feel other people's pain...but what can I do, people won't listen to me...I don't have the power to change anything. I'm sick of people thinking they have a reason to hate me because of my skin and gender...I could have loved someone, someone could have loved me...
>>
I have a 10/10 gf and might be breaking up with her someday soon.
She has no depth and doesn't provide good conversation. She's also not into things of physical nature at all so there's that...
I love(d?) her, but I can't take this loneliness anymore.
>>
Fucking Christ, am I seriously depressed on New Year's Eve?

Boned the girl I love before she went off to visit her family, now I'm at home alone debating whether or not to go see my folks an hour away to make it in time for the ball to drop.

I just got away from them this morning and I'm not sure I want to see them again for a while,
but it's got to be better than sitting here while on 4chan.

I don't get it. I'm taking my meds, going to therapy, everything's looking up for me in the next calendar year. I'm going to get great treatment for a chronic pain condition (and so's the girl I'm boning DESU) and graduate college with two degrees, but I'm still lying here welcoming death.

Fuck this. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. I'm tired and worn out. If all these good things can happen and I still can't feel good or hopeful, what's the fucking point?
>>
Lonely as fuck on new years, nothing really new lmao
>>
>>16625291

I'm not ok mum
>>
>>16626378
initials? pls.
>>
>>16625772
I never doubted it.
>>
I wish he would live half heartedly. We can do so much yet he is sleeping once again. I swore this year would be different but I don't think he'll ever change.
>>
>>16625291
I text my gf at new years saying how much I loved her, and how grateful I was that she was in my life, and how I wished that everything went right for her, and that she was awesome, and all I got in return was "You're the best. Happy New Years"

I'm not sure if its irrational to be upset by that response or not.
>>
>>16627474
You're being a needy fag.
>>
I'm going to have to eat soon

I need the wizards in the vanguard to protect our lands against the new years invaders
>>
>>16627477
Maybe you're right. I dunno, I just kind of expected more since we've been together for 4 years and live together (I'm spending New Years w/ my family hence the text).
>>
>>16627474
Not everyone is good at expressing their feelings like that or by text. It's normal to be a bit let down, but irrational to hold onto it if that's the only issue. She might be doing her own New Year's stuff too.
>>
>>16627511
Thanks bro, I'm not going to hold onto it - I just needed to whine about it to someone since it only just happened, and I'm a bit of a pussy about such things.

But your advice is sound, I am an irrational faggot and shouldn't freak out over nothing, hah.
>>
Got the pen and paper cause I wanted to do some math, but that isn't going to happen.
I'll start on a math course in february in the same city as someone I was looking forward to seeing agin. Now I discovered that the individual has gotten into a relationship.
I don't why, but it felt like I had lost something. The person was never mine. We only shared a few words from time to time.
I don't know.
Maybe it is because I felt like there could be more. That I had a chance.
I don't know,

Happy new year.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 302x225
It's almost quarter past one in Sydney, so New Year's has already been done.
I enter the year with a heavy heart. Not quite disappointment.
At least this morning I wasn't off my head and regretting everything I did the night before. Should I even be remembering that? Dunno.
Anyway. I'd say I'm so apprehensive of what's going to change for me now... but I know nothing will.
>>
I'm thinking about sharing her nudes on >>>/b/.

xD
>>
I miss you. More today than I ever have since you left. It's so hard to believe it's almost been two weeks since passed away. You were not just another dog to me. You were my best friend. I've tried to go through this with a positive attitude. I've tried telling myself that you were in pain, and it was getting worse everyday. And that if you hadn't have gone when you did, things would have been more painful. I wouldn't have wanted any other ending for you. Going in your sleep at the foot of my bed with me in it. And I said that Hemingway couldn't have written a better ending for you. But it hasn't made it any easier. Today I walked out the back door, took a few steps and looked at the shed and realized you weren't there, looking at me in excited anticipation. And I think I miss that most of all. I miss coming outside and seeing someone happy to see me. I get a little bit of a glance from everyone else here. I miss how when we went to bed, you'd walk up to my side of the bed and rubbed you face up against me. I miss playing fetch after a hard day at school or work. I miss going to my car and seeing you sitting there, watching me leave with a worried face like I might no come back. I miss how my clothes would stink after we'd wrestle in the yard. I miss how when I'd fill up your water bucket outside, you'd immediately knock it over so I'd have to fill it back up and spend more time with you. I miss skimming out your fetch rope out of the pool because you dropped in again. I miss you. I feel like I've got some kind of emotional phantom limb pain.
>>
>>16625291
Has anyone ever thought its weird to breathe automatically?
>>
i trusted you you bum bitch

you flirted with other guys right in front of me and acted like it was just an innocent normal thing

fuck you hoe. i knew youd cheat on me sooner or later
>>
i want to marry my girlfriend someday.

we're young but i know we could make it; we've been through so much already.

we're a big part of one another's support systems and we know each other so perfectly well. any stranger could see just how much we love each other. it's something in her eyes. something about the way our fingers naturally tangle together without either of us seeming to notice.

i want to kiss her awake in the morning, to see her glowing smile when i'm the first thing she sets eyes on at the start of her day. i want..no, need, to be there for her forever. i know how to make her feel a little better on her harder days, or at least like the future might be a bit brighter. i want to stroke her thumb with mine when we're waiting in line for groceries. i want to make her favorite kind of tea (raspberry hibiscus) for her and give her back rubs after hard days at work. i want all of her, forever.

we're going to different colleges across the country later this year. i can never tell her any of this. it would be too painful.

i just needed to tell someone
>>
>>16625507
Try Mushishi, my friend.
>>
I love and miss you so much it's unreal. I wish I were kissing you tonight. Love you to death, caterpillar.
>>
Involuntary action of the body. Another fun fact. Its impossible to choke yourself with simply your hands.
>>
>>16627600
you really need to think about what your doing here. i mean, is she a CUTE CUTE CUTE delicious flat chest?
>>
Don't like missing you. Don't like missing you. Wish I was in Florida just so I could have been with you tonight. Did you have fun playing video games with him? I hope you did, I hope you really enjoyed yourself. I am an idiot. No matter what, I am an idiot. I may have been the one to end it, but I really do love and want to be with you. I hope you've come to hate me by now. Let 2016 be the year in which you do what you want, when you want to. The year in which you don't have to do only what he wants. We're both single because of me, but I know you'll be with someone who makes you smile.

You're an adorable cutester. I miss you and love you, C.
>>
I'm sad.
>>
>>16627835
Me 2
>>
>>16627848
Sucks to be us.
>>
I've been talking to someone online for about 3 months. It's clear he likes me, but I honestly have no feelings for him. I don't even know what vibes he gives off because we've barely talked on mic or video chat. I feel guilty for feeling nothing. In a way, I don't want to like him. I don't believe he is my type even though we get along so well. It's strange but a part of me doesn't want to like him. I tried to imagine it and it makes me feel bad. What's wrong with me? I'm starting to get scared that I'll never love. That I'm broken. I've never been in a relationship before. This isn't one but I feel the burden of expectation.

Has anyone ever been in my position and felt the things I'm feeling? Can I get some advice?
>>
>>16627824
She is a cute chubb chubb...
>>
I think I have seperation anxiety.
>>
>>16627632
Sorry for your loss :'( It sounds like you had a true friendship that will stay with you forever.
>>
File: 1418249145796.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1418249145796.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
After considering suicide on a daily basis for about two years, last year I found a reason to go on. I'm going to give it my best to get into the military, hopefully in EOD and try to get myself sent to the middle-east. Starting tomorrow I'm going to put my running shoes and the weights I got for Christmas to good use. If it all works out as planned I'll eventually die by some IED or something. Maybe even save some lives in the process. It is all I wish for.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 750x1334
Our relationship has improved, I'm really happy. Hopefully I'll be able to break your heart soon, looking forward to all the great times ahead of us. You're in way too deep kid! I know too much~
>>
>>16627958
What kind of sociopath are you?
>>
I'm a 25 m and ive been talking to this 21 f, shes something different. She has a crush on me and I really like her, but shes a virgin and I have HIV. I mentioned it to her and she doesn't seem to care, but I know she deserves better than me. She has options but for some reason only wants me. I'm not after sex so I'm fine with just being sweet to each other. But I have no insurance and am unable to afford treatment, I'm going to die and I don't want to widow her. But honestly I love the way she makes me feel and it feels good not to be alone.

I'm also somewhat worried she might change her mind, then on top of everything else I'm handling - that shit would not pan out well..

What do? Play with fire?
>>
>>16627632
Bark Bark... *headtilt* bark bark bark
...*pantpant*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2g2JBf4LJA
>>
I'm so depressed I can barley function but I just got out of depression so I can't tell anyone. I'm just so sad.
>>
>>16627978
sup?
>>
>>16627972
Don't give her a death sentence, a massive amount of emotional suffering, and an experience she will inevitably regret.

Be a man, and walk away.
>>
>>16627986
Nothing. Literally. You?
>>
File: 1448849323390.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448849323390.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
I feel like I could have helped my friends a lot more in school this past semester if I was stricter with them when they wanted to hang out.

I never had to responsibility of fucking babying my friends before college. My friends from high school I don't know..actually studied and did their work? They're just lazy..and I really don't NEED to help them at all. But I don't want them to drop out because I don't want to be lonely.
Now one of them is on academic probation and I just feel awful for her.. hopefully this is a wake up call.
I just hope she fills out an academic appeal letter and comes back next semester because I feel like if she doesn't she won't come back to school, period.

Maybe college just isn't for everyone?

I really don't want her to drop out though because I'll really miss her company.

Anyway, here's wonderwall.
>>
The only person I'd like to spend New Year's with is you. Does this makes me crazy, like you said? I guess being alone is the second best thing. I wish you better relationships during this 2016. I wish that for me as well.
>>
>>16628009
I guess you're right.

man that felt good for a bit.
>>
I'm at a bar and I really shouldn't be. I came here alone and I expected to find someone to talk to but that seems like a pipe dream now. I'm so alone.
>>
>>16628041
Use protection you dimwit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU

I can't recall anything worse than being lovestruck. Not even physical pain. It makes me feel dumb and happy at the same time, wishfully thinking you'll see what I feel for you.
>>
>>1662804
I'm not going to take her virginity. I just want to be sweet and care for her.
>>
Please... Call me.

</3
>>
I feel bad because I fake orgasms with my boyfriend. We have sex twice a month and it's not enough...my body can't orgasm with him anymore...it's programmed to only cum with me. Ugh.
>>
>>16628061
Ingrid, please...
>>
>>16625296
It's been a year and a half since I last talked to my best friend. It's hard to know I never will again.
>>
>>16628063
If you can bring yourself to orgasm then so can he. He should be able to do the same movement that you do on yourself. It only requires communication.
>>
>>16628089
How did he pass, mate?
>>
File: image.jpg (936 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
936 KB, 3264x2448
It hurts guys..
>>
>>16628093
He is depressed and lazy. We don't have sex often and when we do, it's rushed.
>>
I'm an alcoholic and I don't know how to stop.

I think it's because I really don't want to. I'm just so bored.
>>
I'm so fucking lonely.

Why did I have to be the person nobody likes? I've always been kind and helpful. People say I'm smart and insightful.. But I guess I am the brooding type, and no one likes that shit. What I don't get is, everyone else seems to have their negatives overlooked. Why does no one overlook mine? Someone can have anger issues and still be loved, but I have a tendency to brood, and I don't get love? It's unfair.. Oh well. The universe is indifferent, I guess. I'd better get used to it. This pain my soul really doesn't mean a god damned thing in the end.
>>
I am affraid of being a typical teenager.
Maybe it's because I'm so disgusted with all the teenagers around me that I reject everything that most teens do.
Whenever I drink or hang out with other people, I feel like I've done something typical and I feel ashamed.
>>
>>16628175
Go fuck yourself.

Be typical.

As a teenager, you are the most insignificant person in the world.

Go drink. Hang out. Fuck teenage cunt.
You'll never be able to do it again.

Just be normal.
For the love of god be normal while you have the chance.
>>
Only 30 ish minutes left of the loneliest, most emotionally painful birthday I've had. Wish I at least had a friend. New years eve birthday just feels like a curse at this point.
>>
>>16628191
happy birthday anon
maybe ill send you a vocaroo of a song or something if you like? little piano?
>>
>>16628182
This guy's really on the ball. literally EVERYONE thinks they're important and noteworthy when they're a teenager, when really it's one of the most valuable times in your life. Meaning, you can fuck up in ways that you can't get away with as an adult. Go hit on some girls, be as sleazy as you want, do drugs, since you can dismiss pretty much everything you do for the rest of your life with "lol I was a dumb teenager". Seriously, that fucking WORKS.
>>
I'm not happy. I haven't been happy in a long, long time. I hate myself, and my life. Nothing really makes me happy anymore. Work, videogames, hobbies, sports, politics, food, women, drugs, nothing interests me. Nothing makes me happy.

I just want to die, but I'm too much of a coward to off myself, so I'm just waiting till my last breath. I go to sleep every night and pray to whatever and whomever that I don't wake up again.

I've become so numb I can't remember what it's like to feel anything other than disgust and contempt for myself.

I always feel kind of cold, regardless of temperature or what I'm wearing. I often wish I'd never been born.
>>
>>16625291
>>
>>16625507
I spent a lot of time trying to get into anime before I realized there just wasn't jack shit I liked about it. Like, I guess the only anime I ever sort of liked was Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt? (because it's a dirty comedy cartoon, more than anything else) The Ace Attorney games on DS are pretty good but anime-as-hell, but those are graphic novel games so I don't know if those count.

Anime is generally made very cheaply, and Japanese culture loves superficial shallow plots, so it's just not very high quality. Don't stress yourself on trying to get into anime, it's probably just not for you. Just watch what you like.
>>
>>16628219
I'm in the same boat, anon.

I'm thinking of joining the military so I can die sooner in a way that's not suicide.
>>
>>16628219
One of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard if you're ever feeling suicidal, is to travel and kill yourself somewhere else. If you still want to die when you get to wherever you wanted to go, go for it. Or maybe your perspective will shift and you'll want to live, and at least take a little time to go see some stuff you've never seen and talk to people who you'll never, ever have to see again.

Or maybe you'll do that and still want to die. Regardless, if you ever feel suicidal, try that. Might as well die somewhere interesting than at home, right?
>>
My grandmother has stopped dialysis which means she will die in a week or two. My aunt doesn't give a fuck and my mom is terribly sad. All I can do is sit there
>>
oh my god she texted me back
i should be over all the butterflies and shit but oh god the anxiety
>>
>>16628236
You don't get it.
Being depressed and suicidal doesn't mean "I don't like where I am right now".
It means "I don't feel anything anymore".

A change of scenery won't change that.
why would I want to see some foreign cunt country?
I hate existing. I'll still exist there as I do here. So why bother?

That's the mindset.
>>
>>16628238
Everyone dies.
Death isn't bad.

Think of it as ending a good book.
It's OK. You'll die. You'll see both your mom and your aunt die before that.

Humans die. All things die.
>>
>>16628247
comforting
>>
>>16628276
When my mother died, I had a party.
Had all the family there.
We drank and ate good food.

We loved her, of course we did. But we celebrated her life. We cried, naturally, but we also laughed and smiled.

Death shouldn't be feared or put into a forbidden box.

We all die. It will happen to everyone, inevitably.
So don't get too bent out of shape. Laugh and smile at all the times you had together. Enjoy them.
Celebrate them.
>>
>>16628287
thank you anon
>>
Listen, because now I'm worried for you kid.

These things you create, this life you live, all of it is nothing but some deranged escapist fantasy.

All I want to know is what happened? What ruined your life for you so badly that you had to resort to this insane interest of yours.

I wouldn't mind it so much if it was merely some weird fetish of yours, but you bring it into every part of your life.

All this body modification, all these surgeries, you have a thing for just transforming and fucking your body up unnaturally.

All I want to know is why you do this to yourself? Who ruined you? Was it your parents? Childhood bullies? A former lover? I just want to help you with whatever is causing you to act and do these things to yourself.
>>
You called me friend when we hugged and parted ways tonight
Do you see me as a friend and nothing more?
I like you a lot. I'm scared to tell you. And what if I fuck it up? I've only ever confessed my feelings for a guy once before
>>
wanna thank all the people that wished me a happy new year tonight. so thanks mom.

living it up working on this resume, researching the financial ramifications of shorting stock of a company clearly going into bankruptcy, and looking at shit I can't afford while getting drunk alone.

boy I wonder how many of you will remember my birthday.

make it or die trying. its the best revenge.
>>
>>16625296
>My ex said to give her time, I wait for a reply every day.
I stopped reading here. fuck that bitch. move on. I don't even care about the circumstances. just move on. you're being a door mat.

sincerely, a guy that waited and took way too much shit from wayyyyy too many wominz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8-IYovLRQ
>>
i'm off for the night
good night /adv/
i love you all and happy new years
>>
>>16625351
freeze whatever assets you've got and be homeless for a month. unless you're a chick, don't suggest it then.

if you're a dude though, isn't a fucking thing that will be able to touch you after a stint of being homeless.

or if you don't want to go full on hardcore mode where you've gotta dig yourself out of homelessness, get a min wage job and a shit apartment and do that for 6 months.

personally I think it should be a law that everyone needs to live through one of the two. you will get done what needs to get done for survival after that and gain an appreciation for your own work ethic as well as an ability to prioritize like never before... or you will fail miserably... in my case it would've meant extended homelessness, for you it means you give up and go back to your spoiled life.

honestly I'm tired of spoiled people. most of you have no idea. bunch of fucking stupid sheep that cant see their own lack of progress. no thirst for success because you've been coddled. no clear perspective or prioritization when it comes to personal gratification.

toughen up buttercup.
>>
>>16625549
I'll gladly take your place. I'd rather die than live this life for the rest of my life.

spoiled fucking twat. I wanted so bad to go to college.
>>
>>16625805
a lion can be placed in an environment where it appears a cat.

that said, your post is the most bizarre I think I've read before. sounds a bit judgemental there.

think there may be a high horse somewhere in that though process. got a zoo going on there anon.
>>
>>16627138

Wow, the nerve you had to mock a depressed person.
>>
>>16626788
just be careful they aren't the type of person that exchanges crying like a bitch for charging a glock on their credit card.

just saiyan. leave it alone petty bitch.

>>16626792
YOU'RE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE, GET HELP. HOLY SHIT BRO, STAHP.

>>16626808
or you're a bitch. just saiyan. playing devils advocate with no tact here. not every lashing out comes from nowhere, its statistically impossible.

>>16627009
ahaha, haven't had a happy new year in years. someday anon. someday I'll be sipping high dollar whiskey in a nice house with good friends I can trust in a decent house.

>>16627036
that's sad bro, listen to some good whiskey, drink some good whiskey, get your shit together. MAKE LIFE YOUR BITCH MOTHERFUCKER.

>>16627105
make a plan, do it.

sincerely someone that couldn't stand where they were enough that they just left too (though i always had a car. dunno how that goes without a car)

>>16627304
your mum cares when you're not okay? lucky.

BPTBPTBPTPBPTPBTPBPTPBTPB well, I'm gonna fucking wrk on some shit.

oh no, alone on new years, wahhh I'm so alone, oh noe wat does do!#>@>!?

fucking move on that's what. its another day toward my goals.

also no, I'm not having any of those problems, and I'm about this close to renting a uhaul truck and dumping this shit on the lawn in the middle of the night. just a continuation of this sort of behavior and disregard that you think is okay. its not bothering me if thats the goal. it just looks stupid.

pffft, shoulda bought tickets to that big ass party and taken a cab. ah well, getting ahead vs new years party.

#drunkenramblings
>>
>>16628542
FUCK.

you all ever get home and then the alcohol really hits you?

apologies for the typos
>>
>>16625805
It's always a must to hide your claws, be you a lion or a cat.
>>
>>16625291
I love you skyler
>>
would you people kindly get the fuck out of my way?

really. the potential here is ridiculous
>>
>>16628568
>the potential here is ridiculous

OOH, THE FIRST MASS SHOOTER OF 2016

GB2/r9k/
>>
>>16625291
Was talking with some friends on skype and as soon as I said I was getting off everyone else jumped ship. Like damn, i guess I asked for it but Slow down guys ;-;
>>
>>16625775
Real empathetic you fucknugget
>>
>>16628571
nah bro. got a business idea.

fack off cunt
>>
>>16628580
Better give me an idea on what it is so I'll look up on it later.
>>
It suffered three years because of you, but I end 2015 saying I wouldn't take you back. And now I can move on.
>>
DISRESPECT YUR SURROUNDINGS
>>
>>16628582
why would you even jump to mass shooter from "the potential here is ridiculous"

the fuck is wrong with you kid? you been listening to too much fox newz? you retarded? gonna go with you being a republitard. I dont mean republican by that, I mean one of the brainwashed masses that merely listens without question and has gotten to the point where the lack of fries in their mc donalds order could mean that terrorists are afoot.
>>
>>16628588
"IF YOU'RE A PERSON THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE"
>>
>>16628601
Nah, you were being too vague with what you wanted to say.

I'm outta here
>>
>>16628607
please do leave. the internet will be better for it.
>>
>>16628609
You first

You do have a business to attend to.
>>
File: 2016BestYear.jpg (155 KB, 900x634) Image search: [Google]
2016BestYear.jpg
155 KB, 900x634
R, happy new year! I know you thought, at least a few times, that you wouldn't make it to 2016... But you did! We both did... I'm proud of you, though, a whole lot. I was reflecting on my year, and I'm really glad I met you in 2015. I hope we both have a great year~
>>
Couldn't really decide between this thread and the opposite sex thread, so here goes:

Does anyone here feel completely at war with themselves so often? It just boggles my mind and makes me feel like a sham "here" and in "real life" anyone who wants can chime in. I'm just trying to sort it out.

>Leadership positions in two organizations at my college
>Nearly straight As
>Feminist, socially informed for the most part
>Active social life (parties, nights out, drinking, networking)
>Working hard academically on projects that'll really carry me through my career
>Dating a new girl who seems really "clean" if that makes any sense. She's sheltered and just seems so damn sweet but so innocent that I can't believe it. She's really feminist and progressive, but super sheltered and you can tell she doesn't know how crazy some people can get.
>Feel like if I revealed my power level/sexuality to her or others in the future I'd be a freak.

At the same time.

>Constantly on 4chan
>Huge nerd for comics and other stuff
>Super pervy, crazy fetishes
>Near constant writefagging about said fetishes in more story-friendly boards
>Somewhat active on /soc/, have lewd kik contacts (I'd stop this in a serious committed relationship)
>Hate political movements and online feminisim/social movements in general
>4chan friends call me "normie"

WHAT AM I?!

Does anyone else here have a similar experience? I'm mostly worried about my new girl finding out something that disgusts her, but I feel like "all of this" is ME equally. Is there someone out there who's reconciled different parts of themselves? I just want some direction on how to feel like I'm staying true to myself without forsaking the enjoyment I get from either setting.

I dunno. Thanks for listening.
>>
Fuck, why can't me and my brother get along? I love him so much, and I think he loves me too. But he seems so angry and closed off and I can't get through to him, and when he pisses me off or I piss him off we just bring out the worst in each other. I hate that. He got my goat today and I just started to lay into him and he said

>"Please stop saying mean things to me."

and I literally cannot stop thinking about that. I felt like we were kids again.

I love him. I miss when we were kids. We got along so well back then. I want my brother back, and I want the self that got along with him back. Maybe we can fix things in 2016.
>>
>>16628688
I am EXACTLY like this, just I am a girl. Feels.
>>
>>16628817
Good to know that there's someone else out there like this, and for some reason knowing it's a girl is nice too. I have a lot of weird self-esteem problems with my masculinity and sexuality, so for some reason someone feeling similar while being on the flipside is nice.

How do you cope? What do you do? Has any potential partner ever seen "you" and been repulsed?
>>
>>16628688
You've figured out that you're a real human being and not a stereotype.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the possibility of feeling like you're "special" for this. Not saying that's your case at all but that seems to be a growing problem in the internet generation.
>>
>>16628879
That's a good point too. Sometimes I'll catch myself feeling a little smug for being the "normie" or feeling like I'm some enlightened sexual cool guy among people less...involved...in that stuff. Gotta keep myself down to Earth.

On the same note though, I get that people are complicated, but I just feel like a walking contradiction and this disharmony makes me feel uncomfortable in both settings. I could give one up, but then I feel like I'd be giving up half of myself. It's weird. It's confusing. And it pisses me off.
>>
>>16628833
Most of my friends in real life know very little about my "nerdy" side. Even my best friend was surprised by the amount of comics in my Amazon wishlist.
I dated a guy for 7 years, we broke up recently. He is an amazing person and I've been truly happy with him. He is sweet, kind, ambitious, very smart.
He had a awfully low sex drive and pretty much no kink. I always felt bad about myself when I tried to ask him to have sex more often or to do something more kinky, but I knew he didn't like that kind of stuff. He also pretty much hated the nerdy side of me and, especially at the very start, he shamed me for not being feminine enough.
I guess that for him it was hard to accept that, even if I'm a sweet and kind girl in every day life, I'm a bit of a nerd, I have a horrible sense of humour and I am basically a pervert.
>>
BAD SITUATION. STARTING OFF 2016 IN A BAD SITUATION WITH METH HEADS AND CHUCKS ROLLING. FUCK
>>
>>16628940
Sorry to hear about the breakup, hope you can land on your feet.

>He is an amazing person and I've been truly happy with him. He is sweet, kind, ambitious, very smart.
Same thing with my new prospective girl.

>He had a awfully low sex drive and pretty much no kink. I always felt bad about myself when I tried to ask him to have sex more often or to do something more kinky, but I knew he didn't like that kind of stuff.
Pretty much my biggest fear in a nutshell. It's pretty shitty that he shamed you though. Hope you didn't take it too much to heart.

>even if I'm a sweet and kind girl in every day life, I'm a bit of a nerd, I have a horrible sense of humour and I am basically a pervert.
Damn, you really are me in girl-form. I'll be doing some big, mature, "professional" thing and be enjoying it, but at the back of my mind I'm just thinking "God, I can't wait to go home and read smutty comics and get myself off to weird porn of girls degrading me. Then I'll probably get together that agenda for my next society meeting." Sometimes I'm so ashamed of being a fucking perv, but other times I almost get a kick out of the dissonance between what I do and how I think. The world's most pathetic exhibitionist or something heh.

I don't want to pry, but what kind of kinks did he find it hard to indulge in? Oh, and [spoiler]what comics do you like?[/spoiler]
>>
Smile in 2016, J. I'm glad you're starting the year with someone nice. Treat him well. Not gonna unblock you or anything, and you may never even read this, I just felt like wishing you well.
>>
>>16628542
I'm not a pedophile.
>>
>>16629008
I don't think anyone will believe you mate, not after you've openly admitted to being in love with your underaged cousins and fapping to them
>>
>>16629021
I do not have similar feelings to other children, and that whole fapping incident was a singular event that was mostly just due to me being aroused by physical contact, not fantasies or shit like that.

So no, I am not a pedo.
>>
>>16629041
Sure m8, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>16628967
>what kind of kinks did he find it hard to indulge in?
He didn't like most of the things I like, honestly. I am a switch, even if I prefer being in charge. He was all for loving and romantic sex. I like teasing, sexting and sometimes he didn't even say "hey, nice tits" when I sent him nudes (and I truly have nice tits, damn!). I like public sex, he always stopped me when I started something outside of the bedroom. I've always been curious about anal, which he explicitly told me he was never going to try.
Nothing even too kinky, I just like experimenting.

> what comics do you like?
I used to read comics when I was younger, but because of his shaming I stopped. I've always been big into graphic novels, still read them a lot. I'm trying to get back into comics now but I feel a bit lost. What about you?
>>
I was surrounded by a group of my best friends telling each other real shit about each other and they asked me and I had nothing to say. But I really have a LOT to say. Why did I want to keep quiet? I won't get another opportunity like that. They could've helped me with my problems
>>
>>16625304
>tfw I cry after fapping
>>
>>16628577
I'm not here for empathy, I go to /div/ for that. Here I dole out the tough love.
>>
I'm 24 years old and I haven't had a single relationship that has lasted more than a few months.
It all starts well and they say how handsome, funny, smart etc I am and we are like a couple for a short while. Then they find a new man whilst seeing me, and usually settle down in a long term relationship with them.
It's been like this with 6 women in a row over a 6 year span. Can't help to notice the common denominator here. ME. My friends joke that I'm cursed. Maybe I am, maybe I am not but I must be doing something wrong anyways.
>>
Thank you for the years of support citizens of /adv/

I finally managed to get an amazing gf

Feels good
>>
File: 1450573902135.png (150 KB, 377x378) Image search: [Google]
1450573902135.png
150 KB, 377x378
Every time I'm around you I feel hurt for not being wanted. I still love you, I still want to be with you, but you've said your words and I'm not able to change anything. Although, thanks for being my friend.
>>
It's 2016 and it has JUST come to me that I haven't even texted the people that may actually make a difference in my life for reals. I haven't had a decent talk with them for ages and now it's been so long that I'm not so sure how to go about that...

>What could go so wrong? It's holidays, no one's out there to get you!
Yeah ssure, but it's such a weird situation that there's no way to handle things without being abrupt.

My God, never thought I would sound like so much like one of those American "antisocial" caricatures you see on TV. Now I REALLY wish I could get my shit together and fuck off all the way to your heavenly castles. Just You and I. Still, it feels like I'd be running away and I don't wanna sound like I'm giving up without throwing a good punch at least. There is no way out of this massive fucking mess apparently. Ugh.

They say faith grows when God lacks. I believe it now. All I wanna say is "just take me already" but it's impossible to not know the real deal and don't be afraid of the results...
>>
File: patiently waiting.gif (500 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
patiently waiting.gif
500 KB, 400x291
I fucked around and grew some feelings for this girl. Now my mind revolves around her a lot and heart starts beating faster when I think about her. Feelings and thoughts I've just never had before. I'm young and...... in love?
>>
File: 1447627988963.jpg (305 KB, 995x1300) Image search: [Google]
1447627988963.jpg
305 KB, 995x1300
yesterday was pretty rough

>go to nye party
>pretty fun, music is shit but drunk with friends
>random guy i barely know hands me a phone
>say hi happy new year to whoever it is
>it's her
>she broke up with me in october 2015 after three years because she doesn't love me any more
>hear her say hi it's ____ before i discard the phone
>flee the scene
>friends rush outside and comfort me
>i burst into tears in front of every bro
>get really high to forget about it
>felt like i'd been making so much progress forgetting about her and living for myself, enjoying everything more, doing better socially, working hard on my degree, seeing other people etc
>hearing her say three simple words fucks me up

pretty proud of my drunk self for gtfoing so quickly, definitely the right decision
>>
I dont know if i like my gf anymore. Shes great and all but i dont feel the passion when im around her. Sex is kinda bad but her personality and her life potential is exellent. I dont know if im being selfish, but sometimes i wish i would meet someone else to dump her for. :( it make me really depressed.
>>
>>16626881
I thought this was HIM posting because I keep trying and I'm afraid he's laughing at me saying don't you get tired of trying. Sorry for the projection if you're not him, bro.
>>
>>16629488
Stay strong, brother.

Any idea why she wanted to speak with you?
>>
Last night I met this bi girl through some friends of mine (I'm a bi dude) and we both got a bit drunk. I found her kinda cute and she was also making playful conversation, so I decided to try and get something going on, which then ended up with me texting her after a while stuff like "hey, I know a game we can play...meet me in the kitchen if you're up to it? ;)". Then she texted me back saying she was still hung up over her ex-girlfriend and I apologized, saying I didn't mean no harm and was just feeling a bit lonely. She said it was fine and that I didn't have to apologize. How badly did I fuck this up? I sent a message to her facebook today saying sorry again if I came out as innapropriate and wished her well. I'd still like to get something going on but I feel my chances kinda dropped. I don't think I misinterpreted anything she said earlier that night (also my friends told me I had pretty good chances with her, so I went for it).

Should I stop overthinking this? Did I fuck up badly?
>>
my depression is getting worse but I don't want to be put on medication. I'm too young for that.
I get so easily irritated now, I just take some sleep medicine and pass out. I just want to kill myself.
I spent this new years alone because I have no fucking energy, absolutely none to go socialize with anyone; even family. I'm just so tired. I failed one of my classes this semester and I just don't give a shit. I'm tired and I want to die.
>>
so this girl I met on Tinder invites me over to her apartment on New Years, I drive 28m just to have her "get sick".

I leave and wander around the downtown area and during the countdown I shout it with some strangers who looked like they were having a wedding. After I go the club, get drunk, meet this girl, I end up driving her and her brother home. We cuddle sexually for awhile and she gives me head, we fall asleep and in the morning I went home.

This was the wildest New Years I have ever had.
>>
Kissing boys and girl feels mechanical. I really want to feel some intense shit about it but every time, even when I want to kiss someone badly turns out to be the same, a big bag of nothing.
>>
Just a question

What do thives do usually with stolen phones? A friend of my had his stolen on new years eve and it got me thinking what is the best you can do and what thieves usually do with them. Do they only take out the SIM card and destroy it or do they also fuck with the accounts on it when they got auto log-in and stuff?
>>
>>16629934
you sound like an ugly person
>>
It's 6am and I'm tired and I'd really like to wake up while it's still morning, but I just hate the process of getting to sleep so fucking much. It just takes so fucking long and I get so bored and restless and anxious which just makes it take longer. The longer I just stay online doing fuck all, the tireder I get, but it's not going to translate into getting to sleep any quicker. I'm just pissing away tomorrow morning's hours I could have spent doing something productive, and spending them sitting here wishing I was awake enough to be doing something productive right now.
Why the fuck do we have to sleep?
>>
File: low2.png (172 KB, 477x733) Image search: [Google]
low2.png
172 KB, 477x733
>>16629055
Hope you're still here. Sorry, fell asleep.

Wow, we are pretty similar even in that. I'm a switch but I prefer subbing even though I'm supposedly really good at dominating. I'm actually really nervous about revealing my sub side to someone. Sexting and things like that would make my day. I'd probably not want public sex, but some serious teasing would probably really get me going.

I'd love experimenting too, even if things never got too insanely kinky.

As for comics, I started about 5 years ago and I've been addicted ever since. Right now is a great time to jump back in too, since they're rebooting a lot of things. A couple of my favorites from the last couple months of reading have been Fraction's Hawkeye run (there's a whole issue in sign language, it's really cool), Blackman and Williams' Batwoman run, Conner and Palmiotti's Power Girl and Starfire runs (especially if you like sweet, smutty comics. Power Girl's a favorite character of mine, and not just because of her rack!), Low by Remender (fucking amazing art like pic related), and Spencer's Ant-Man and Astonishing Ant-Man.

Hope you see this. It was nice to find someone to talk to about this.
>>
>>16629938

I think they mostly just wipe it and sell it. Fast turnaround, no point wasting time snooping through all the chaotic shit that might be in there.

But I don't really know, and it's a crapshoot. Best keep an eye on any connected accounts and change the passwords and shit just in case.
>>
>>16625304
Too heartbroken or depressed to fap?
No such thing.
>>
How fucking troublesome. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16625609
Ask someone to murder you.
>>
>>16625624
You fucking fag, the whole point of elementary school is to fuck bitches.
>>
i hate overly "confident" bitches. you know the girls who aren't friends with other females and they wont even talk to them if they're hotter than themselves.
and they genuinely think they're the most pretty and innocent female out of everyone when they're actually painfully average at everything they do and they're just not that hot or good at anything. i've been bullied by someone like this over twitter for MONTHS and its obnoxious. i blocked her, so she posts about how i blocked her ect. which is beyond creepy. Shes upset because i effortlessly do what she does except 100x better, and it took me a lot less time to do so. + im rich and 9/10 but i never said a word about that to her, or to anyone because im not a bitch. I was nice to her and trying to be her friend then she just harasses me and talks a lot of shit because im better than her.
>>
>>16625978
Blood everywhere. Sheathe that shit.
>>
I'm not making "the move" with this girl just because she's not really this good looking.
I know the more I wait the more I fuck it up, and that a sense of humor like hers isn't really common, but I don't understand if I even find her actractive or not.
>>
>>16629973
Yeah, I'm still here. And no worries, hope you slept well!

I actually prefer teasing than actually having sex in public, but he didn't like it at all, even a kiss on the neck would make him nervous.
I obviously don't mind being with someone more submissive, as long as it's just during sex (I hate doormats,and sadly most sexually submissive guys I've met are) and he can generally "fight me back" a bit.
My favourite thing is probably taking someone to the point that he really can't resist and he has to take me.
There's nothing bad about being more submissive and you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are and what you like. Don't rush too much into things, obviously, and show her what you like slowly. There's obviously a chance that she won't be that kinky, or she won't like the same things you like, or whatever. But I guess it's still worth trying.

Thanks for your suggestions, really. I don't know many people who are into comics and it's hard to jump back in when you have no one to "guide" you. I will look for everything you suggested and see if there's something I like.

Loved talking to you too :)
>>
You're a fucking JEW, you know that? Oh, you did. Ok, good. Don't forget it!
>>
Even though I know what the right choice is I just cannot act upon it.
>>
File: dr-phil-you-need-help-meme-i1.jpg (25 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
dr-phil-you-need-help-meme-i1.jpg
25 KB, 310x310
>>16630114
Interesting.
>>
>>16630073
Thanks, I slept like a log after a pretty crazy New Year's party, so I needed it.

>I hate doormats,and sadly most sexually submissive guys I've met are
Yeah I feel you there. Usually I've got to be pretty assertive in my everyday life, which is actually what I feel might have made me sub. I'm used to having to worry about other people and it almost feels like a mental vacation to be under someone's watchful eye, you know?

>"fight me back" a bit. My favourite thing is probably taking someone to the point that he really can't resist and he has to take me.
I like that a lot too. There was a partner I had who I'd actually revealed a little of my sub side to. We were getting frisky and I went to move her legs apart. She clamped her knees together and said "You'll have to try harder than that. Earn it." and I was in heaven. Subbing and domming are nice to me, but I really liked sort of passing that baton of control back and forth when it's been "earned". It's like a dance of trust or something.

>There's nothing bad about being more submissive and you shouldn't be ashamed of who you are and what you like.
Thanks. It's nice to hear that. It's probably just my mind acting up, but I always imagine my partner looking down on me or laughing at me as a male sub...and not in a hot way. I'll definitely be taking things slowly, but I'm also definitely working on not being ashamed of it. If I'm ashamed, it just invites others to make me feel worse.

Hope you like the recommendations! Despite what a lot of neckbeards these days whine about with "SJWs taking over comics" I'd really say that they're better and more inclusive than ever. Yeah, some things are pretty awkward or hamfisted sometimes, but comics have always been like that really.
>>
Okay I'm super sorry if this is really long, i just need to let it out somewhere.

My parents have been fighting for the past couple of years. Saying stuff about divorcing to me (but not each other(only child)) on and off. My mom thinks my dad is a bossy asshole and tries to make her do things and my dad thinks my mom is going insane and not mentally stable.

Both of their sides have some truth to them. I came home for my winter break from college and a few weeks before break and all they have been doing is fighting. They still won't do it in front of me but the second I go upstairs they start screaming at each other about everything. My mom hides away in her room for days on end and will not say as much as one word to my dad, even if he is trying to comfort her.

I talked to my dad last night and a few days ago and he believes that she may be schizophrenic, they way that she has been acting lately. I think that she's just extremely depressed with hella bad anxiety and that she might possibly be starting to show the signs of Alzheimer's. Either way, she isn't her old self.
Dad believes that she has a lot of problems from childhood that she's neglected to talk about (her dad left her while she was in the womb, her mom was sort of a whore after that and my mom got dropped off at other peoples houses all the time). Now she blames everything on my dad and her boss at work.

We have tried to get her to go to talk about it with a therapist but every time we bring it up she thinks that we are calling her crazy and saying that she's mentally ill. She thinks that talking to someone is a sign of weakness and that none of this is her fault, but other peoples. (I went to counseling a while back and told her that it even helped me a bit and that she should at least try it out, but still nothing).

Anyways I came home from eating out today and my dad asked me to try to go up and talk to her because she just got super angry with him.
(1/2)
>>
>>16630125
She just said that i was making her feel bad and crazy, so I just sat up there and laid with her for a little while, asked her if she needed anything and left.

My dad told me it's not my fault, and I know that it isn't. But I feel like the only reason they're still together is because I still live here. I feel like once I move out later this year they're going to finally get their divorce. As my dad put it "if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. I've tried so much and I've given up. There's no more I can do if she doesn't want to help her self."

It just sucks seeing them go through this and having to hear them fight all the time. Sort of makes me wish that if they were going to divorce that it could've been done when I was still a child so I didn't have to feel as much as I do now. My mom suddenly thinks that my dad doesn't love her and won't see that he really is trying to do what is best for her, she just won't take any advice except for that of her crazy ass friend who thinks just like she does.

I'm also worried that my mom is going to end up going crazy. She isn't now, but if she doesn't get help I fear that she will be too gone to save. I was always closest to her and I don't want to see that happen to her, but she just thinks that more and more pills are what is going to make her better. She doesn't see that it's just making her worse.

It breaks my heart, and I know that 2016 is going to just end up being a year of heartbreak because of this whole situation. She's talked about suicide before and I'm so worried that if they divorce, or even if they don't, she will end up doing it.
I'm scared to leave.

Okay, sorry. just needed to let that out.
(2/2).
>>
"Oops I did it again. I'm not that innocent." Eat an avocado and shut up.
>>
I'm a straight femanon who fell for a popular gay guy, I can't stop thinking about him every day. I've been alone so long without liking anyone, and I want to find a boyfriend who is just like him. It makes it so hard to look at other guys because they're not him.
>>
I miss him! Going to sleep in his arms is so much better
>>
>>16630164
Me too! I like hurting him so much! Umm... I mean loving him!
>>
>>16625772
Your will power sucks balls.
>>
>>16630118

>I'm used to having to worry about other people and it almost feels like a mental vacation to be under someone's watchful eye, you know?
I can sort of understand it. I am pretty "feminine" in many aspects of a relationship. I like spoiling my boyfriend with food, or dressing nicely for him, or making little surprises to make him happy. I can understand the contrast between who I am in everyday life and what I like in bed.

>I really liked sort of passing that baton of control back and forth when it's been "earned". It's like a dance of trust or something.
I love that. Being with someone who is able to give up control, but is also not totally passive and can take charge sometimes is absolutely perfect to me.

>but I always imagine my partner looking down on me or laughing at me as a male sub...and not in a hot way.
I would never do it, really Date someone smart enough to distinguish what you like and who you are. There's obviously a chance that she won't be into the same stuff you are, but if she cares about you she won't laugh at you or think less of you for that.
>>
>>16625291
>been hanging around with qt3.14 lately, let's call her Emma
>I'm totally into her
>she seemed to really be into me too (we kissed, and had some more fun)
>her girlfriend (lets call her Alice) likes me too
>i thought she will be cool with two of us (since we both like each other)
>she was not cool about it
>she said to Emma that if we will ever be together that she will stop talking to us
>literally blackmailing two people that only like each other
>try to explain that to Emma and she's all like "yea I know, but she's my friend and i don't want to hurt her"
>"we can still see each other but Alice can't know"
>whatever.jpg
>continue to see her for few weeks
>Alice finds out and unleashes hell on Emma
>Emma says that we need to stop seeing, talking and everything else
>I want to text her but can't, because pride
>>
File: Girl_on_leash.jpg (159 KB, 1004x444) Image search: [Google]
Girl_on_leash.jpg
159 KB, 1004x444
>>16630184
Alice in WOnderland. Hurr DUrr . Poitning out the obvious! PLaying the retard! Fun!
>>
>keep meeting 18/19 year old girls
>befriend them
>they admit they "love" me
>implying a teen girl knows what love is
>fuck them anyway
>sex is good, but feel guilty
>not sure where to go from here

Yeah, I got out of a very intimate relationship a few years ago, now I am scumbagging it up fucking the hearts and holes of several different college freshman

The worst part about it is, I know full well what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't seem to quit.
>>
You've got a reaction. Isn't that what you wanted? Are you happy now? I hope so. It'd be a waste of time otherwise.
>>
>>16630178
Spoiling each other is my favorite part of being in a relationship. Giving little gifts, compliments, and especially those surprises are just the best. I always make a point to find out my girls' favorite candy so I can sneak it to her to find on rough days. It's fun having someone to spoil and someone to spoil you. People need love like that these days. You sound like a really considerate person, romantically and sexually. Don't let that go, because someone would be really lucky to have you!

That baton is just fantastic. It can be a kinky thing like "fighting" for whose boss, or it can be calmer and more loving. It was neat to hear that your boyfriend liked things gentler. I love gentle, sappy sex. It feels less complicated than a power dynamic, even though those are a lot of fun.

>Date someone smart enough to distinguish what you like and who you are.
Whew, that's the ideal. It'd help me with that "war with myself" feeling. This girl says she's really open-minded, but sometimes you can see her struggling a little bit to reconcile a "what you like" with a "who you are". If she's not into the things that I'm into, I'd never try to make her feel bad. We'd just have to figure things out from there. I just get the feeling that it'll take a little "explaining" to assure her that subbing and domming isn't at all connected to how I view men and women in society. The bedroom is a bubble, and that's something that is important to understand, you know?

Sorry. I ramble a lot. This is feeling like a spring just gradually uncoiling and relaxing in my head. Thanks for that!
>>
I was supposed to spend New Year's with my favorite person in the world, but he messed up and couldn't make it in time. I'm angry, and I feel justifiably so, but he's going to leave half way across the country soon, and I don't want to waste time being upset at him. I want to spend as much time as I can with him. I've tried texting him, but he won't answer and it's making me even more upset.
>>
>>16630125
>>16630144
That's a really rough situation, anon. I can't even begin to think of what to do in that situation, but I hope it works out and I hope that you felt a little better writing it out here and knowing that people are reading it. Don't hesitate to try and find someone to talk to yourself. I tried a little therapy just for everyday stress and it did wonders.
>>
Can you please bring my bottles to my booth already?! I'm about to die over here! The Sahara is very dry! We need to make her a little more wet!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.