[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck, I really need help guys like most guys I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
fuck, I really need help guys

like most guys I've been masturbating since I was about 13

anyway, my "fetishes" and frequency of jerking off has managed to get really out of hand (no pun intended)

I literally cannot spend a day without jerking off or I just can't focus or really do anything resourceful

I used to look down on those creeps jerking off on chat roulette or omegle, but now I'm literally one of those guys

when I'm not thinking about a girl being naked or something, I'm fantasizing myself flashing them and then, they're hypothetical reaction really turns me on

like seriously, fuck, I make myself sick, but it's turned into a disgusting addiction and obsession

what the fuck do I do

I also turned 18 about a month ago, but in the back of my mind I'm just scared I'll turn into a pedophile or worse, a rapist
>>
>>16625269
The obvious answer is to stop jacking it so much. I'm trying to do the same thing. Gonna try to hold off for the next few days then do it once a day/couple of days. The best thing to do is to remove yourself from situations/places that encourage the behavior. If the random lewd image posted on 4chan is enough to put you in the mood spend less time here. If you've got a bit more self-control than that, try getting up and doing something else when you get the urge to play pocket pool. Even if it's just a short walk around the house.
Stay determined to kick the habit and you will.
>>
>>16625280
it's so fucking hard though, if I don't jerk off I literally cannot think straight, I get angry as fuck, and can't even focus on schoolwork which makes it that much harder to just stop
>>
>>16625289
Kicking any habit is hard, but it's hardest at the start. If you can tough it out and keep your hands off the skin flute for a couple of weeks it'll get easier. I mean, no sugarcoating it, it's fucking hard to quit things like this, but short of professional help for a serious addiction you've really got to bite the bullet and be strict with yourself.
Things that help are breaking things down into smaller, more manageable steps, coming up with alternative things you can do when the urge to engage in the behavior comes up, identifying things in your environment/routine that contributes to the behavior and changing them to better suit the change you want to make.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.