[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My roommate has this dog. They found him wandering around their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
My roommate has this dog. They found him wandering around their old apartment complex during a really hot summer and took him inside to cool off.
They tried to contact the owner about the dog but they never got back to him and we're pretty sure they moved and never gave a shit about the dog anyway.
So fast forward to our time with the dog. He was obviously neglected before and has terrible teeth and was never neutered. So now he pees all over the house.
While we are at work they leave him in their bathroom, which only results in him barking for a long time.
I've tried to talk to him about crate training the dog. We all also agreed that he needs to get neutered.
But nothing will motivate my roommate to actually get it done. And I'm so frustrated because I clean when I get home from work and find new piss on our shit, so I end up cleaning that up.
I would only find it on the laminate floor before, and was nervous to look in the carpeted area, but now I've found he's been constantly peeing on it but we can't see it because the carpet is beige.
I can't have this keep going on. But it isn't my dog and my responsibility to get him neutered with my money, but it is my shit he's pissing on.
>>
If you're not equipped to take care of a dog give it to someone that will. Locked in a bathroom all day? Come on.
>>
>>16625073
>>16625073
I workee in a high volume spay and neuter clinic up until two weeks ago. Heres my advice: research. In my town depending on where you live you can get surgery for animal for free because of a grant given to our organization my petsmart charities.
Tldr. Call shelters and high volume neuter clinics ask about grants. Dont go to a full service vet unless u are rich.
Btw surgery for a male large dog at a neuter clinic woildnt be but about 60 bucks
>>
>>16625073

You have to actually train a dog, and walk it, and play with it and stuff. Take care of it. Your roommate obviously just had a dumb impulse and doesn't care enough to see it through. You should just call him out on this shit, straight up, and tell him that he should put the dog up for adoption if he's not going to put in any work
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.