[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. I have a deformed face due to an accident I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tiles.jpg (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tiles.jpg
54 KB, 250x250
Femanon here. I have a deformed face due to an accident I had when I was young. How do I find a mail order husband? Do male equivalents of mail order brides even exist?
>>
What about a blind man?
>>
>>16625025
/thread
>>
You should just kill yourself OP. Seriously.
>>
>>16625022
You could date a negro.
>>
File: 50295.png (64 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
50295.png
64 KB, 624x628
>>16625025
>>16625030
>>16625033
>>16625034
>>
>>16625025
it actually makes practical sense.
but if op is not into that she can always look for men with "that" type of fetish...

or a very sensitive and big hearted decent man who will look past that and love you for who you are and not how you look like. But those are harder to find than mail order husbands, blind men and fetishists combined.

long shot, but...pictures?
>>
>>16625036
She was given two viable options, better than ordering a guy online like a pizza.
>>
>>16625053
I think this thread is bait though.
>>
>>16625081
yup
>>
I'm not sure dating someone because you fill a fetish will feel that good. Interesting that there might not be mail order grooms.
>>
>>16625022
>facial deformity due to accident
>accident
I wouldn't care as long as you fit my other criteria
>>
>>16625140
>I'm not sure dating someone because you fill a fetish will feel that good
Why not? Just because you fit their fetish doesn't mean they can't genuinely like you in addition to that. Like, do you really think no one ever loved someone and always had a fetish for the way they looked or some weird quirk about them? Chubby chasers never actually fall in love with fat guys?
>>
>>16625251
I guess if there are more reasons it's OK.
>>
>>16625251

If a singular fetish is your dating criteria, you're already fucked from the get-go.
>>
File: jojo30omg4.jpg (1 MB, 1590x887) Image search: [Google]
jojo30omg4.jpg
1 MB, 1590x887
>>16625461
>If a singular fetish is your dating criteria, you're already fucked from the get-go.

Oh well
>>
Oh my heavens, would you just post a photo already? Then someone will say "hey I'll marry you," and your problem is solved.
>>
File: clara-alonso-photos-1.jpg (866 KB, 936x1404) Image search: [Google]
clara-alonso-photos-1.jpg
866 KB, 936x1404
>>16625468
I'm so ugly guys would anyone marry me???
>>
>>16625022
post a picture for science
>>
>>16625470

Kylo Pegasus - otherwise known as "I'm fucking bored so I'm going to post trash on every thread."
>>
>>16625485
Clara Alonso isn't trash you fucking shitlord
>>
As a girl even if you look different no matter what you can find a guy

Try to not be overweight mmmk

That all, but if your like most girls, you will never be happy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.