[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen a few threads here about depressed Marines here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1451419004843.gif (415 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1451419004843.gif
415 KB, 488x519
I've seen a few threads here about depressed Marines here lately, and I regret to inform you all that I must add one more! I am a junior Marine that is currently training at ITB east. I have been struggling with depression for awhile before my rebirth into the Corps, so the Corps is NOT the reason that I am depressed. But it is also not helping either. The stress that I would normally be able to handle completely crippling me. I feel sad all the time for no apparent reason. For awhile, it was getting better. But now it is getting very very bad, and I can't keep it inside anymore. I need help and I don't know where to go to, I don't want to ruin my career, people to my left and to my right are getting kicked out with OTH discharges for saying the wrong things to doc or the combat instructors. I feel stuck, and I don't know how much longer I can endure this. My motivation levels are at an all time low. and we have the 15k hike coming up in a week. Please help.
>>
The story you tell sounds similar to those my friends used to tell me.They all joined up. UMMM idk maybe if you can try to get out..if not just do it..stay outta trouble ...stay safe..all that stuff..best wishes.
>>
>>16625015
Thanks, I don't necessarily want to get out. But I feel like I might not have a choice if this doesn't get better. Some will call me a pussy because I havent even seen combat or been deployed, but like I said earlier, the corps isn't why I am depressed. To be honest, I don't know WHY I am depressed, but a year or two before I became a Marine, I was in a deep pit of depression, it got better over time, but now its back, and my life just feels like shit every day. and I don't fucking know why.
>>
>>16625031
Yeah they definitely will. I also have a friend who got out early...still talks about seeing the shit and went on some deployment to a non-combat zone..everyone rags on them but thats not the point...do whatcha need to do
>>
>>16625041
I just want to feel happy again. Being sad/angry all the time is shit. I've tried to just decide to be happy, but that doesn't work
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.