[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My teeth hurt pretty bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ljgdthzMi81qa48wxo1_500.gif (498 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljgdthzMi81qa48wxo1_500.gif
498 KB, 480x272
So I went on this binge for the last 3 days of doing nothing but reading manga, and I essentially stayed in the same spot, slept when I felt like it, ate sporadically and nothing good for me, and showered every other day. I didn't brush my teeth tho because I felt it was a waste of time. But I've finished my binge, I'm all groomed up, but when I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash, all my teeth started to hurt. Why is this happening? can I make it stop? What if I swish mouthwash for like an hour?
>>
>>16624923
Probably have a gum infection. You should floss more often.
>>
>>16624940
I never floss so that's probs it.
>>
> swish mouthwash for an hour

Lmaooooo no
Get dental floss (real floss that comes in a roll, not those little handheld flossers) use it twice daily BEFORE brushing. Massage your gums with it. Then use an electric toothbrush to clean your teeth really well and massage your gumline. Then use a mouthwash that says it prevents plaque/tartar buildup. Swish it around for 30 seconds.

If its your gums that are bothering you its gum disease (gingivitis you can treat, periodontitis you'll need to see a dentist). If its your actual teeth hurting, use a toothpaste and mouthwash geared towards sensitivity
>>
>>16625255
Why not the handle flossers?
>>
>>16625284
Because most people don't use correct flossing technique with the flossers.
>>
If it is your teeth that are bothering you, I suggest a lot of what has already been said with floss and sensitivity toothpaste. The sensitivity to should go down in a few days, and it may be nothing to worry about--you just happened to overload the nerves in your teeth and they need a rest.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.