[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex with dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I think my b-i-l is having sex with his dog, what do I do??
>>
Steal his dog
>>
>>16624874
>>>/an/
>>
Ask if you can join
>>
report it, and your local animal control would treat it as any other suspected animal abuse. do a welfare check, possible follow up, etc. that's all you can do short of a damn hidden camera
>>
What did you see that makes you think that? It would take a lot for me to think that.
>>
>>16624874

What is a b-i-l? Boy I like?

if you're going to accuse someone of something like this, you need to be 100% sure. And if you're going to do something crazy like break into his house and set up hidden cameras to catch him in the act, you'd have to be at least 80% sure. And if you actually cared enough to do something like that, you'd have to be fucking crazy. So my instinct is that, unless you've actually seen him doing it, you should probably do nothing. And you're also probably crazy.
>>
>>16624874
Ask the dog first
>>
Go on beast forum and tell people you'll get better responses

It's pretty common for people to have sex with animals
>>
>>16625301
Is it really though? I did hear something about boys who grow up on farms but that was probably here so who knows. Still for adults, I'm not sure.
>>
>>16624960
Brother -in-law obviously. You dumbass!
>>
>>>/an/
>>
Why do you think this? Is dog acting weird/ bleeding out of its genitals or anus?
>>
>>16624874
>what do I do??
nothing? no idea why you care
>>
>>16624874
It isnt illegal?
>>
fucking furry
>>
In this thread and the animal board OP never said what made them suspect this. It's a pretty serious accusation and I can't imagine it's front of mind for most people. I wonder what they saw or heard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.