[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I think I fucked up. I recently had drunk sloppy sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1450212598306.jpg (16 KB, 255x238) Image search: [Google]
1450212598306.jpg
16 KB, 255x238
Hey /adv/, I think I fucked up. I recently had drunk sloppy sex with my roomate and now theres obvious friction between us. It was a major mistake and I miss my friend. Does anyone know how to get things back to the way they were? Do I just wait it out?
>>
All you have to do is unfuck her. It's not that hard.
>>
I mean yeah, time will help but I don't think it will ever be 100% like it was.
>>
>>16624830
Fuck me...

Im having a panic attack i think. this shit really hurts anon :(
>>
What do you mean friction? You had sex, at night I assume, slept together, next morning was the start of the problems?
>>
Use this:
>>
>>16624926
We agreed to laught it off / pretend it didnt happen, but now we can barley hold a conversation. She claims she was blackout, and I'm sure much of it she doesnt remember, but that feels like an excuse to unsay all that was said.
>>
This happened to me, too. Apologize and be honest about your feelings to her. It'll take a little bit of time, but if you do things right things might return to normal. Good luck
>>
>>16624950
10-4
>>
Good job OP.

Just be assertive and happy. Women are dumb as shit so just let her freak out and forget.
>>
Honestly, it's hard for things to go back to normal. You can fake it for a while, but I've made the same mistake and the friendship never really recovered. If you try to keep them as friends it will also make future significant others uncomfortable. I would suggest to people not to fuck roommates in most situations.
>>
>>16624976
Yeah it'll be super awkward at first but that'll die down.
>>
Yeah, you fucked up. You can never unfuck them. It's no longer a platonic relationship anymore. There will always be that elephant in the room. It sucks.
>>
Dude, best thing you can do -- really the only thing -- is to approach her like an adult, say, "Hey, I realize you regret what happened and I'm sorry. I know you just want to pretend like it never happened, but we've barely been talking and it hurts. I just want things to go back to normal between us. I miss my friend."
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.