[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 23, I just graduated college, and I've never had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: be1.jpg (122 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
be1.jpg
122 KB, 960x1280
I'm 23, I just graduated college, and I've never had a girlfriend. Is it because of how I look? (pic related) People tell me it's because I'm not "confident" or whatever but I seriously think I'm one of the most naturally people I know.

I have Asperger's and I feel like I look like I have autism, like those autistic people that get made fun of on 4chan all the time. If I saw myself in the street I'd probably think I'm just some retarded guy. In school I got left out of lots of fun stuff (I didn't have a good group of friends until towards the end) and I feel like a big part of it is because of how I look, I felt so shitty being surrounded by young attractive people.

I've tried lots of different things with hairstyles and clothes but I always think I just look stupid, I've posted on /fa/ and /fit/ for help and people just made fun of how I look without helping me. I have a giant forehead and no chin so I need to grow out my hair and facial hair to hide it.

What else can I do? Is it even worth trying anymore? I'm looking for totally honest feedback.
>>
File: smil.jpg (94 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
smil.jpg
94 KB, 960x1280
one more pic
>>
Being completely honestly, I don't see anything wrong with you physically. The beards working for you, maybe it's the angle but I'm not concerned about your forehead, in all you look like a pretty average guy. If I had to guess given what you've said, I'd say it's your lack of confidence. Chicks don't dig that
>>
>>16624777

kudos for being brave enough to post the photos so we can see. that being said, id say the bigget issue seems to be your weight. i cant see the rest of your body but from the photos you look a bit chubby, arent yo?

outside of that you look average and with the right grooming possibly handsome. losing weight will also take the fat out of your cheeks and who knows what you'll look like then.

my recomendation? get fit. its the best chance to get the best girls you can get.

after that, its about knowing what to settle for. for most people its not that they cant get a gf, but rather that they cant get one they want.
>>
I would not say you're an ugly guy, pretty average looking in my opinion. And I wouldn't think you were autistic just by looking at you. I'm going to say it's probably your personality that fucks you over, not your appearance.
>>
>>1662477
OP, if you make lots of money the chicks will come. Even for a guy who looks like you. Make the money first, OP.
>>
>>16624777
It's not your looks its your assburgers.
>>
>>16624777
I've seen a lot of guys who have your look that have gf's. You're able to grow a beard and still have hair, that's a bonus.
>>
>>16624777
>I have Asperger's
I think this is your biggest issue anon. You look pretty average although I hope you don't walk around making that face constantly, but social interaction is a big part of meeting people and forming relationships with them. If you have trouble with that, then it's probably the biggest obstacle in your way.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.