[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I accidentally used mineral oil on a TPR sex toy, thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 5.jpg (29 KB, 306x453) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
29 KB, 306x453
so I accidentally used mineral oil on a TPR sex toy, thinking it was silicone
Now it's very sticky and the opening is a bit torn

how fucked am I?
>>
>>16624562

are you poor?

if yes, fucked, you cant afford a new toy.

if no, then not fucked, you can buy a new one
>>
>>16624569
so it's ruined then?
>>
File: mother of god.png (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mother of god.png
33 KB, 200x200
I don't think they were talking about the opening of the toy...
>>
>>16624583
what?
>>
>>16624592
>>16624583
Oh. I get it
no, the toy was the thing getting fucked.
>>
pls help desu
>>
Lets put it this way: You could get pounded in the ass with 700 big black dicks one after the other, and you'd still only be 1% as fucked as you are now. Youll have to get a new one
>>
>>16624562
Pretty sure thats normal though, atleast fleshlights get sticky if you don't powder them with cornstarch, and a little wear and tear isn't the end of the world either.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.