[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/, it's over between my second girlfriend and I.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449107614968.gif (628 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449107614968.gif
628 KB, 500x375
So /adv/, it's over between my second girlfriend and I. She would be a fucking bitch to me to test if I would stand up to myself and because I wouldn't fight her back she wouldn't take me seriously. So when I finally reacted she didn't like it and said she doesn't want to be with me anymore. We've been together for five months.
Now I have four whole months until I move 30 miles away. Can't get a gf because I don't want to deal with another long distance relationship, but I don't have the social knowledge to just go out and get laid. Yet I know someone who's /r9k/-tier and yet he still gets laid at least twice a month. How do?
>>
>>16624454

go do it anyways? just go to places like bars and clubs and make your move. in my experience its always easier to get laid if you make an initial contact then treat it like its no big deal.

they wont call you back the next day when they realized that they threw themselves at you, but they'll ride you hard that night.
>>
>>16624459
Sounds about right, guess I just gotta try. But what I'm asking is, what do I say? Do I just walk up to a girl and whisper "You tryna smash?" like what words do I use to imply that I want sex without looking like a thirsty pervert? Or maybe because I'm so nervous about this that I'm just not the right type of person to do it.
>>
>>16624486

most women and men dont actually like directness when it comes to sex. girls already know you want to bang them. they do get explicit requests all day. what makes you think they'd choose you over the other men who go up and say 'wanna smash'?

theres a reason pick up artists are artists and not scientists. no trick will work on all women, or even most women, or even a lot of women. they are people, and like guys thousands of different things tick them off or turn them on. when you go out you will see what works and what doesnt.

in my experience a great way is to throw yourself into their mix, make it obvious you are flirting, then lay off. let the night be the night. dont try to get laid.

this is what happened to me last weekend

>christmas eve
>not visiting senpai
>go to the bar
>not much going on
>two chicks
>one hot, one meh
>go over and weasel in 'hey, i came here alone but you two look like you're having fun tonight so i thought id come over.'
>the hot one literally shakes her head 'no' looking down, clearly frustrated
>fuck it and stay start doing the regular game '20 questions or less'.
>we talk jobs, family, holiday, etc.
>i give extra attention to the 'meh' girls but hot one still chimes in
>meh one invites me to go down the blvd and hit up other bars with them
>I of course do.
>at this point, hot one randomly decides she wants attention
>so she takes the cherry out of my drink, and ties the stem with her tongue in her mouth
>tease her the entire way through and it takes her like 3 tries
>surely enough she comes home with me that night and rides my dick hard.

moral of the story is, throw a little flirting at them, but dont shower them with attention. girls (And people in general) wnat to be the center of attention. if you DONT shower them with attention they will do whatever they can to get it.
>>
>>16624521
I'll keep this in mind, I always shower and that's why I get stuck in shit relationships in the first place. Thanks anon
>>
Make a tinder account. If you are decent looking you will succeed.
>>
>>16624535

showering is fine once somethings established but if ur just tryna reel in some fuck, treat them like humans and just give little flirts. if you're all about them they'll get bored. makes it like you only want one thing.

but if you just hang out and enjoy the night regardless of getting laid, they will see you as a person just having fun, fun with them no less, and that will make them want to be with a guy like you, if only for a night.

plus, attention.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.