[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unhappy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: buttChange.gif (41 KB, 795x415) Image search: [Google]
buttChange.gif
41 KB, 795x415
I'm generally unhappy with my relationship. I could list the cliché reasons. I'm just not into her anymore. I don't think anyone is to blame. Love's just gone.

7 years. Not married. No kids. What do? She has a lot if debt and needs a place, so not sure what to do about that.
>>
>>16624371
I really don't understand why people date for so long
you either realize you want to marry the person or you break up. Are you afraid to be alone? Is it just habitual at that point?How can you put up with mediocrity for so long?

Obviously end it but help her out until she finds a job and can find her own place. It's her debt not yours, and it's unfair to burden you with it, but if you're too cold everyone will call you a heartless asshole. Put up with it a bit longer, hell what's a month or months on top of 7 fucking years

7 fucking years, still can't get over that
I was mad enough that I wasted 2.5 with an ex, should have ended after 1
>>
In the same scenario except married. I know that I need out, but i, like you, question her ability to handle herself as an adult. I'll monitor this thread with you man. Let me know if you need to talk, regardless if I can give you real things to help the scenario.
>>
>>16624430
Probably habitual and easy. That's fairly easy to understand.
>>
>>16624430

while I am of the school of thought that people over-date, you have to realize that something isn't beautiful because it lasts. most lasting relationships arent as passionate as TV would have you believe, after all. at some point your wife just becomes a sister you have sex with.

people should date for as long as they are happy, even if they arent going to get married. its not about getting married, its about enjoying life. marriage does not guarantee that in any way.
>>
>>16624371

what are her resources? does she have a job? kinda hard to tell you what to do if we dont know what the actual options are.

general rule of thumb is you make sure shes ready to be given the boot, then you give her the boot. you didnt make any promise to take care of her in life (generally noted through marriage or kids) so if shes not working, why?
>>
>>16624471
Yeah, thanks, man. It's been so long, it's just become something we do, and not love anymore.

When she has a moid swing, it reminds me of how the relationship is.
>>
>>16624499
I know that feeling man. For me, it's not real love, it's the I don't want you to die caring. The sister who you have sex with is a thing. The issue for me I'd that I'm not physically attracted to my wife anymore.

The mood swings for me make me realize that at the worst of my marriage it's unbearable. At the best, it still sucks, but I feel like I inconvenience her if I left.
>>
How come you arent physically attracted anymore?
>>
>>16624540
Weight gain. Also, her personality has changed drastically since we got married. Just never in the mood for having sex with her. Also, I know it's odd, but she has no tact in trying to have sex. No foreplay, just straight have sex with me. Not attractive to me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.