[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match with girl on Tinder >talk for a while >ask her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1444565749100.png (273 KB, 346x311) Image search: [Google]
1444565749100.png
273 KB, 346x311
>match with girl on Tinder
>talk for a while
>ask her if she wants to trade numbers
>says, sure but I'm not great at texting for fair warning
What does this mean?
Does she want to go out tonight, and tonight only? Or does she really just suck at texting?
>>
>>16624188
She didn't post her number when she responded, fyi.
What sort of witchcraft is abound?
>>
>>16624188
Tinder IS texting. You can only use it on a phone and the interface is exactly like texting.

>>16624194
This.

Leave her to send you the number. There are plenty of other girls to talk to on there.
>>
OP here.
She just sent me her number.
Do I immediately ask to hang out, or try texting her a few things first?
I don't really wanna go out tonight, but I know the attention span of women (specifically on Tinder) is lacking.
>>
>>16624231
See if she wants to hang out some time this week and do something if she does. You need to frame that you will be doing this with or without her and she is free to join.
>>
>>16624245
I'm broke, don't have a job, and live with my grandmother.
I always try weaseling my way into their house, without actually going on a date.

The problem being, that she said she doesn't text well; so, I may have to try a different tactic or expedite this entire process.
>>
>>16624188
When she says she sucks at texting she means that she'll ignore you when she feels like it.

Anyway, you've been talking too long already. Women on tinder don't want a bunch of pen pals, they want someone who will man up and ask them out.
>>
>>16624258
>I always try weaseling my way into their house, without actually going on a date.

This never works unless the woman is looking for a hookup. Nothing in the messages indicated she was interested in hooking up?
>>
>>16624300
I just went to a girl's house this afternoon without a date.

The girl I'm talking to presented vague signs of promiscuity, albeit, coupled with attention from multiple males simultaneously lowers the probability of success.

Considering my track record, I should do alright. My only concern is whether she wants to do this shindig tonight.
>>
She's onto me guys.

She called me out for having a fake Facebook linked with my Tinder. Now she's not talking to me. lol
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.