[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm in a bit of an awkward situation right now a week ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: 1430619525653.png (47 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
1430619525653.png
47 KB, 318x317
i'm in a bit of an awkward situation right now

a week ago i asked my friend if he had any plans for new years eve, he said that they're doing the same thing as last year and that i better not get sick this year
backstory: there was a wild party at his dorm last year, we had everything planned out and i caught a fever 4 days before the party, so i didn't attend that party

so i assume the invitation was kind of implied with the "you better not get sick this year", but i still don't want to appear pushy and crash a party that i wasn't invited to (i didn't get a facebook invitation to the event, which is how they usually arrange their parties)

how do i probe if i'm welcome on that party without coming off pushy, in case they don't want me there?
>>
File: drake wtf(2).png (263 KB, 598x302) Image search: [Google]
drake wtf(2).png
263 KB, 598x302
>>16624120
Dude just ask him if you are invited to the party.
>>
File: 1429230300153.jpg (19 KB, 237x229) Image search: [Google]
1429230300153.jpg
19 KB, 237x229
>>16624171
i was overthinking this, this actually makes perfect sense
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.