[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: jamiemoore.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jamiemoore.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>tfw a tornado hit my town a couple of days ago and nobody called to see if I was alright

not a single. fucking. person.

If you're reading this, fuck you Colby. Fuck you Bianca. Hope you choke on your own vomit you shits
>>
Sorry to hear about the 'nado

are you a hillbilly?
>>
>>16623931
No i'm not a hillbilly
>>
I was in the April 2011 tornados and 2 of my internet friends and a girl I knew irl checked on me
>>
Good thread.
>>
>>16623923
Maybe they both died
>>
File: andy-samberg.jpg (58 KB, 230x306) Image search: [Google]
andy-samberg.jpg
58 KB, 230x306
>tfw when I wish the tornado had actually killed OP so we wouldn't have this stupid fucking thread
>>
How about instead of bitching at the world and feeling sorry for yourself, you go out and make some new friends with worthwhile people.
>>
>>16623923

Jamie is a qt.

that being said, did you check on them? if so, wouldnt they have known you were okay? maybe they hadnt quite had the chance yet so you beat them to the punch. maybe up to that point they were just like you thinking 'why hasnt he checked on me'

two way streets and all that. sorry you're a horrible person tho
>>
>>16623923
Colby and Bianca were too busy humping to care about your well being. Punish them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.