[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin. People irl and online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1451176679692.jpg (605 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1451176679692.jpg
605 KB, 2560x1440
I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin. People irl and online tell me Im good looking but I'm kind of short (5'6"). I'm going to a coworker's new years party tomorrow. There will be lots of college age people (including girls) and alcohol. I plan on getting drunk to ease my nerves. How the fuck do you talk to girls? I hear all this conflicting advice. "Talk to her how you talk to a guy" "follow pua step x, y, z" "talk to her and make escalating physical contact" "read the red pill" What the hell do I do? Some people make it sound like a fucking science. I at least want to kiss a girl, and hopefully get a phone number. I just need common sense advice. Also, what are basic ways of flirting?
>>
>>16623875

the reason you get so much different advice is because all of it DOES work. on some women. every person is different, and believe it or not, girls are people.

you've heard the term pick up artist, yeah? there is a reason they are called artists, and not pick up scientists. there is no perfect formula that works. they are people who react to different things differently based on their own interests and upbringing and surroundings and how they react to them (That 'soul' element).

so talking to her like a guy works well because she doesnt feel like a piece of meat. women know when you are just hitting on them, and its not hard to detect a formula in it.

after that follow step x, y, z works just as well with the right girls, because girls just like to talk. x y z works with men to is the thing.

despite this, 90% of the girls you talk to will not be interested in you no matter which approach you use.

the best you can do is talk to them like they are humans, and find someone who matches with you. and if you dont, touch pennies, but you dont want to have to constantly be trying to figure out formulas just to talk to a girl.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.