[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151230_185936.jpg (378 KB, 1516x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151230_185936.jpg
378 KB, 1516x2048
Saw a balding thread earlier. My hair has been like it is in this picture for the past 3 or 4 years, the crown slowly getting bigger. Tried nioxin, rogaine, tons of shampoos and oils and no effect whatsoever. So after seeing that thread here today I did some research and discovered Toppik microfibers. Went to the beauty store and picked some up... Wow!! My hair hasn't looked this full in years! It doesn't get all over the place and make a mess either. Comes out in the shower.

So for any balding anons out there, unless you have the money for a follicle transplant, this is your best bet. I may lose more hair in the future, but for now I feel great. I can look down without worrying.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-00-04.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-00-04.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
After product application about an hour ago.

And btw, that is not residue from it on my neck, I just need a trim down there. My hair seems to be migrating from the top of my head down the back of my neck lol.
>>
I hope this helps many balding anons.
>>
as having a good head of hair is one of the only things going for me it makes me slightly butthurt that people who have other things can simply buy hair.

Also how the fuck does that work? You literally have hair where you didn't ... and you said it was an hour ago? where does the hair come from??
>>
how regularly does op have sex or masturbate? this question is highly relevant to the topic because there is a theory that ejaculation is closely linked to male pattern baldness.

i'm going to risk offending the op by guessing that he masturbates on a near daily basis and has without break since he entered puberty.
>>
>>16624200

Its a powdery stuff called microfiber, look it up. Its basically scalp makeup. It just looks like I have more hair but I don't.

I'm fine with that, as long as it hides my bald spot I feel tons better.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.