[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dying, maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1390161179605.gif (1 MB, 110x200) Image search: [Google]
1390161179605.gif
1 MB, 110x200
So I have hepatitis C and I've been mostly symptom free until recently. Recently I've had a pain in my side where my liver is and have felt really tired (like really, really tired) and foggy headed as fuck.

Beyond the hep C my liver is pretty shit. I have fatty liver disease and heightened enzymes. Years of chronic drug and alcohol abuse have taken its toll.

Anyway, now I'm a bit freaked out. I'm not really religious, so I realize that after I die i'll either burn in hell for being a heretic or the picture will just cut to "black" for all eternity. I don't expect to experience peace, because I won't be here to experience anything, because there won't be a "me".

This maybe dying thing is really fucking with my head. I always thought I'd be ready to die, and secretly wished I'd get butt cancer or something, but now I'm just fucking scared.

And even if it's not my liver that kills me, something else will. And that'll be it. The unforgiving emptiness after I die scares the shit out of me. There's no control.

pic related, was me before, like i was a badass and not scared of death, then i got scared
>>
File: 1372142111008.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1372142111008.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
I don't know why I expected any useful advice, /adv/ is full of sissy ass betas and cucks who have never had a hint of adversity in their lives.

Here's a picture of a cat.
>>
>>16623498
This is actually my first time visiting this board in my years on 4chan, I'm usually on /b/ or /x/, and from that experience I think if you take this question over to /x/ u might get more of a response, not for sure, but maybe....also I'd like to let u know ur stronger than u think and try ur best to accept and make peace with ur situation....I feel kinda like I'm probably saying stuff that you've already heard, but anyways keep ur head up bro and just handle everything one day at a time.
>>
Let's say you were dying.

The way in which you described your symptoms means that most likely you would die from organ failure.

Generally when this happens the body releases an outrageous amount of dopamine. Those who have died and come back describe it as the most amazing experience theyve ever felt, making them feel at peace with not a care in the world.

So if you really are going to die, just know that your body won't let you realize it. So you will die peacefully.

Also go to a doctor...
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.