[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 15 (long time ago) >spend year at French boarding school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: l15.jpg (114 KB, 645x744) Image search: [Google]
l15.jpg
114 KB, 645x744
>be 15 (long time ago)
>spend year at French boarding school
>be outsider on account of being foreigner and of being quite uptight and square
>be especially at odds with one very "bohemian" kid (pic related)
>he's very anti-authoritarian, openly bisexual, and the school's resident pot dealer
>snitch on him
>he just barely avoids expulsion
>finds out I snitched on him
>he and a group of his friends come into my room a few days later and overpower me
>his friends tie my hands and feet together, then exit the room and leave me alone with him
>he slaps me once or twice, then pulls down my pants and underpants
>then opens his belt saying "I'm going to be your man ('ton mec') now, p'tit con"
>he spits into his hand, smears it on his dick
>try to get up in panic, but he pushes my legs back onto the bed, and turns me back onto my side
>plead with him not to do it as he lies down behind me
>he puts a hand over my mouth and fucks me in the ass
>"Oui...c'est bon, ton cul"
>wonder if the others know what he's doing to me
>hear them snickering behind the door
>get hard, he notices
>"You like it. Slut ('salope')."
>finally takes his hand off my mouth and asks if he should cum in my ass or on my face
>just reply "Non!"
>puts his hand back on my mouth
>"Alors, le cul"
>picks up the pace, moans loudly, then sighs
>gets up and wipes his dick with a tissue, which he drops on the bed
>slaps my ass, calls me "putain", and leaves smiling
>the others holler when he comes out, and one asks him if I was good (can't make out his answer)
>they come in and untie my hands, now asking me if he's fucked me well
>tell them to go to hell

I've now come across him on FB, and am wondering if I should somehow confront him about it. Or should I just leave it be, as we were both very young, and I kind of "had it coming" (not that rape is ever justified, but you know what I mean).
>>
>>/hm/
>>
THINGS THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED
>>
>>16623475
>>16623475

>i had it coming

sorry, sure it was a dick move, especially with what we know of pot today, btu the point remains that this guy knowingly did somethign illegal for his own benefit. you did not. you turned him in. he responded by raping you.

frankly im surprised you didnt pick up the tissue and go right to the fucking cops. all you did was prove that he deserved it imo.
>>
>>16623475
shitthatdidnothappen.txt
>>
You're pathetic for not having already ruined his life for this.
>>
>>16623489
>>16623501
Hey, listen friends. It's not our duty to judge people on what they post here, but to offer advice on what is posted, whether it be fictitious or not :)
>>
>>16623488
No, that's not what /hm/ is for - /lgbt/ maybe.
>>
French boarding school rape, you say? I think I've seen that film.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.