[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently NEET and living with my parents, literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I'm currently NEET and living with my parents, literally in their basement. I'm also stupid depressed, and in order to stave off suicide, I like to smoke weed.

My parents started really getting on my case about getting a job and moving out, but they caught me smoking once and they flipped out (understandably) and said I needed to get a job and move out asap.

I applied at a factory, which is the only place that I know off that I can work nearby that will pay me enough to afford rent and will actually hire me. I made sure that I hadn't smoked in two weeks before I went in for the drug test, and I made sure to be drinking a decent amount beforehand. I was pretty confident I was going to pass. I even got to do a day of orientation, so I figured I had passed. I went back to smoking, feeling safe in the assumption I was fine.

I just now got an email that my urine sample came back as "diluted" and I'd need to take the test again, asap. I guess I was drinking too much water.

I have no clue what the fuck to do now. If I take the test anytime soon (i.e. within two weeks), there's no way I'll pass. Do I try to postpone the test for that long?
>>
Why would you start smoking again after the test? You know that if you got the job you'd probably be randomly tested anyway, right? Take this as an opportunity to quit
>>
>>16623386
In my state, employers can only test after an accident or if they have reasonable suspicion. If they want to randomly test, they have to test like all their employees at the same time (to avoid ~discrimination~). So as long as I avoid accidents and didn't reek of pot when I arrive, I'd have been fine.

Also, not sure if I made it clear, but getting stoned makes me not consider suicide, so, uh... it's nice.
>>
I love you. Is ok.
>>
help me please
>>
>NEET
>I like to smoke weed
Where do you get your drugs?
>>
>>16623378
how old are you, if I may ask?
>>
>>16623694
>weed
>plant
>can be grown for damn near free if necessary
>>
File: smile.png (78 KB, 295x326) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
78 KB, 295x326
>>16623694
I can occasionally get money by working a couple hours at a concession stand. Not enough to afford rent or anything, and it's not really a 'job' since I'm paid like 10 or 20 bucks under the table, but I can buy gas and weed with it at least.

>>16623724
I'm 22
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.