[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In my room watching Yuru Yuri >Sister is home from college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: a0YVvjn_700b.jpg (44 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0YVvjn_700b.jpg
44 KB, 700x700
>In my room watching Yuru Yuri
>Sister is home from college
>Barges in my room
>I'm super autistic but even I can tell she's acting weird
>She sits down on my bed and watches the screen with me
>After a minute, she silently wraps her arms around me and leans her head into me
>I'm freaking out, she's all warm and smells really nice
>I finally manage to stammer and ask her what she wants
>"I failed all of my classes this semester"
>I remember everything about easy mode
>"That's ok, you can just find a rich husband" I blurt out
>She bursts into tears and runs out of the room
What did I do wrong /adv/?
>>
File: 1446101123163.png (600 KB, 853x750) Image search: [Google]
1446101123163.png
600 KB, 853x750
>>16623275
>tfw no little sister

You should have kissed her
>>
>I remember everything about easy mode
>What did I do wrong /adv/?
take a fucking guess.
>>
>>16623275
You didn't fuck her.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
How could you, OP? You're in a situation I'd give everything to be in and you don't fuck her. What kind of onii-chan are you? Disgusting.
>>
>>16623275
>it's okay for you to be a failure because you can get a guy to support you

You see nothing wrong with telling her this?
>>
>>16623453
How is it wrong if its true?

Women get paid to exist and cry about muh wage gap
>>
>>16623275
You can pass that off as a joke. Just tell her it was a bad joke with bad timing. Tell her how sorry you are to hear about, you know, be sympathetic. Commiserate. Clod.
>>
>>16623275
>What did I do wrong?
you had shit taste in anime
>>
>>16623460
You were supposed to ask her what went wrong and try to help her become a success rather than just telling her being a failure is okay. No one wants to hear that.
>>
>>16623468
What is a good anime?
>>
>>16624249
logh
ykk
>>
>>16623275
Fucking lmao.

God, this is perfect
>>
>>16624252
this post would be better if Kircheis was here...
>>
>>16623275
>>16623453
>>16623460

Srsly tho that ez mode shit ain't no joke, my female cousin is 18, and she's already dated 3 guys within a year that all make 50k+ While my male cousins and I are all single, and all fucking broke.

Such is life.
>>
>>16623275
4chan wisdom is not applicable to actual real world situations you dumb dumb.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.