[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am trying to quit smoking but i am not sure about vaping..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: OFE Mainstreet Giveaway.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
OFE Mainstreet Giveaway.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1000
I am trying to quit smoking but i am not sure about vaping... i see a lot of liquid companies giving away free juice but does anyone ever really win on these?

http://ow(period) ly/WtoMY <--- Facebook link
>>
>>16623257
No.
>>
>>16623259
no to vaping or no to people winning?
>>
>>16623261
both.
>>
>>16623269
are you a current smoker?
>>
Taking up vaping over smoking is by no means actually quitting, cause you'll still be taking in nicotine from it, that if the liquid you pick contains it. Vaping is not as harmful as smoking as far as we currently know, but if you're trying to quit it all together, just do it. You will experience a severe withdrawal from it so you need to find a way to reward yourself for every day that you don't smoke in order to feel like you're constantly making progress. Pick something small; for example: if you don't smoke at all tomorrow you can reward yourself by going out and having an ice cream.

Tell all your friends/family/coworkers what you're trying to do and ask for their support - ask them to help you out and be supportive, not pick on you and treat you as if you're attempting to murder someone whenever you consider going for a smoke.

Is it the first time you try to quit?
What was the last attempt like, if any?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.