[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This week it'll be 2 years since my ex left me and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: creature.jpg (6 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
creature.jpg
6 KB, 262x192
This week it'll be 2 years since my ex left me and I'm not over it and I still miss her.
What a fucking faggot I am right?
Any advice for moving on ?
>>
>>16623185
>What a fucking faggot I am right?
yes.
>Any advice for moving on ?
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>16623185
Find a new hole to park your small white cock into

The black bull she found is filling her up right now so you should find another cunny hunny
>>
File: 180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (11 KB, 180x222) Image search: [Google]
180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
11 KB, 180x222
>>16623185
>Any advice for moving on ?
Stop being beta, realize that life sucks sometimes and that there are still other women out there, I mean you actually had a GF so you're better off than a lot of people on 4chan in the first place.

Stop thinking that you need a SO to be complete, learn to love yourself stop being a faggot.
>>
>>16623185
2 years is too long to cut yourself up over somebody who decided you weren't good enough. Why would you continue to give a shit about somebody who hurt you? You don't miss her, you miss the way she made you feel. Other people can make you feel that way.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.