[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend and I haven't had any sex in 5 weeks. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
My girlfriend and I haven't had any sex in 5 weeks.
She went home to her parents during Christmas, we was apart from each other for like 8 days, then she came home again 2 days ago.
Yesterday we had a great talk about everything, she told me it was because she had so much to do at work, and before bedtime we had sex 2 times.

She goes to work early tomorrow, so she's in bed now. Right before she went to bed she invited me in, and just before we we're about to have sex she said:
"If you can say that this relationship won't work if we don't have sex, how can it work if you don't do the dishes?"

I do the dishes, but sometimes I forget, and instead of putting them in the dishwasher right away I just leave them on the counter/table.

Told her that it's a significant difference between not having sex for 5 fucking weeks and forgetting an empty glass on the counter. Also told her that she shouldn't imply that I don't do shit around our apartment like that, since I do help with cleaning/cooking.

Got up from bed, and went out into the living room.

Pls help
>>
File: 1446525325732.png (137 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446525325732.png
137 KB, 250x250
>>16623058
>>
Using sex in exchange for something aww shiet red flag. If she isn't wanting to get banged by you it's because your not as sexually attractive to her anymore.
>>
>>16623058
Holy shit test.

Start ignoring her hard. Get involved in your hobbies. Look for other girls online, -Because she has checked out
>>
Only idiots think relationships are only about sex why not try to have a more meaningful relationship.
>>
Actually you should to the Red Pill and tell her about your situation.
I'm not a pro, but I'm thinking that anymore time spent with this hamster would be a waste of time and resources.

Find a new roommate
>>
>>16623110
Only idiots say what you just did
>>
>>16623113
I'd give it more time than this but if she isn't putting out in the next couple of weeks next her. Don't explicitly say it or anything about sex, just focus on yourself, get more distant and don't do any gay favours for her.
>>
>>16623118
Sorry I'm not an animal that only thinks about getting my dick wet, I actually love my girlfriend an take care of her not just thinking about fucking her. With that mindset maybe you shouldn't have a relationship and just be a nigger, get her pregnant an move on to the next
>>
>>16623171
t. Cuckold
>>
>>16623058
You just lost the fight.
She doesn't love you anymore.
She isn't interested in you.
Happened the same to my friend.
Rip
>>
RED FLAG NIGGA
RED FLAG

If she's using sex in exchange for favors (or anything) then you best be worried. You're nearing c.u.c.k. territory.

I'd start shopping for another girl.
>>
>>16623058
>doing the dishes when a woman lives in your house (or not just getting a dishwasher so no one has to)
>tolerating 5 weeks of no sex
>not removing gf and acquiring a new one
you fucked up, son
>>
>>16623058
most females have lower sex drives than men
like a lot lower
we just don't need it in the way you do
and the vast majority of us lie about orgasming, and other things of that nature.
if we do not want sex for months it does not mean we no longer love you, we just got over the newness of the relationship and now we're back to normal, sorry but you have to remind us by initiating it. Don't get all bent up if we do not initiate it, and just appreciate when it does happen because if you didn't complain about it then you know it's genuine.
If you initiate and she consistently turns you down, then you probably have an issue.

What she said reveals important truths about the female mindset that you will not want to hear/believe: she compared it to doing the dishes because to us it is just another chore.
I give it up to my fiance whenever he wants it, even though often I could fall asleep or even feel annoyed by the act, because at the end when he cums, I feel an overwhelming sense of achievement, because I know how important it is to him so I don't mind putting up with something that will bring him great joy.

Obviously I cannot speak for all women (I just have to say that for you whiners) but I've spoken about this issue before (guys complaining about us not putting out enough/us getting annoyed by them wanting it so often and not being into it) with many (okay, like 10) female friends and they all share my views.
>>
>>16623796
>>16623058

Fucking this.
OP, her not wanting to have sex with you doesn't mean shit, just means she's not as in to sex.
Relationships do not revolve around sex, IMO. There's a lot more to it.
Yes, 5 weeks is a long time but shit son, she's going to have sex with you again.
>>
>>16623796
I'm also speaking from personal experience, my now-ex was constantly researching things on his phone like "girlfriend low sex drive", "help girlfriend is asexual", etc.
Our problem was that we were both sexually submissive, although that is something he will never own up to.
He wanted me badly to initiate sex. He wanted to lie there and pretend he was sleeping while I 'raped' him. I would ride on him and look at him with his eyes closed and think "this is so fucking stupid", then I would become as dry as the desert. Things started to spiral downwards because he then became convinced that I wasn't attracted to HIM, when really I just wanted to be dominated, or atleast have 'normal' sex. I told him I wasn't into that sleeping shit, and he was like okay but you never want sex anyways. The issue was, however, that he would always initiate at the most annoying times. Like early in the morning when I was trying to sleep. Understandably I'd get pissed waking up to being molested. He'd also approach me when we were getting ready to go out, and I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup. When I'm ready to go out, I'm in a going out mood. When I come back and we're buzzed, that's when I would be horny. Yet he became convinced that I had to be drunk in order be attracted to him, and became even more apathetic and when I'd try and be intimate with him when I was buzzed or drunk he would turn me down and start an argument. All of this paranoid and apathetic behavior was a huge turn-off. Having to force intimacy was a huge turn-off.

tl;dr complaining about intimacy can make it seem more laborious and thus is a turn-off

perhaps she just wants to be dominated, for you to take it from her

submissive girls with non-dominant males are sexually incompatible and therefore destined for failure

idk if that's even close to your issue but it's a possibility.
>>
>>16623796
this, to be honest.
>>
>>16623803
Unless there is some special circumstance I would be pretty likely to leave my girlfriend if she didn't have sex with me for 5 weeks. That is just disrespectful. Basically she doesn't think you are a man anymore.
>>
All of these are sorta right.

Basically you need to quit being so respectful of her since she is so disrespectful of you.

This manifests in a few ways...you choose.

1 - get more agressive with your sexual advances. I am not saying rape her, but maybe push her down firmly but gently and lift her skirt. in bed roll over and grab her ass. Start sleeong naked and just beat off next to her, grab her hand and put it on your dick. I was so surprised when I walke dup to my reading gf and pulled out my dick dropped it in the fold of her book. She just grabbed it and sucked it. First time she ever sucked me to completion

2 - leave the dishes all the time. come home late. don't tell her where you are. It doesnt matter if you are sitting at the bar by yourself drinking miller lite and eating wings, do not tell her where you are or what you are doing or who you are with or when you will be home or why you are out. Make her wonder. She may think, "fuck, I am going to lose my man"

3 - tell her to move her cosmetics, hair products, etc out of the way. say you need more room for your shit. Then put up a bobblehead of ron jeremy in its place.

4 - start asking her for money. like "hey, do you have $20? I dont have any cash." doesnt matter if you spend it or save it in your sock drawer, just make her feel like an ATM

5 - when you see her dressing, say something like, "have you been to the gym lately?" or " I was thinking we should join a gym." or "you should sign up for the 10k and join a training team." when she asks why, just say, "well it would probably make you feel better about yourself to have a goal like that and achieve it."
>>
not sure what you should do, maybe retract attention a bit and see what happens.

I personally hate sex... I have it and act like I like it anyway because I'm afraid otherwise, it's over (which it will be unless I find some asexual dude in which case good luck to me amirite?? lolol)
>>
>>16624005
>thinks her not wanting sex means she is disrespectful
LOLOLOLOL
>think he should be a piece of shit to her and be snarky

wow, males are certainly catty and putrid
>>
>>16624005
My bf did the first one to me and I felt like shit and left before we got down, felt weird.
>>
>>16624005
This is such hilariously bad advice that I think OP should do these things and post the results. But only if he's set on breaking up with her.
>>
Dishes for sex.... what laundry gets me....
>>
>>16624005
Best advice ever.
>>
>>16623796
Femanon and I don't agree personally. Sex is fun and intimate. Why would she bring up the dishes just as they're about to do a horizontal dance? That's a little weird.
>>
There's something brewing in her mind that she isn't telling you. Like, anxiously thinking your relationship if she just blurted out something like that right before you guys were gonna do the deed. She might think you guys have different priorities than you, or something going by that quote.

What do you do for a living? What does she do? What's your day-to-day life like?

I don't necessarily agree with the "girls have lower sex drives," it might be just a simple case of incompatibility.
>>
Reduce the stress in your relationship. Make sure you guys are comfy and all matters of worry are discussed. Make really sure sex is an enjoyable moment for her. Cuddle. And don't leave her alone when she doesn't want sex you FUCKING MORON.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.