[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have experience dating a friend's sister?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Does anyone here have experience dating a friend's sister?

I'll give you some back story:
I'm in my late twenties. I've been friends with this guy since kindergarten, so long, that I'm part of the family pretty much. A few years ago, she told her dad that she was going to marry me. It's been a running joke ever since, especially with her mom. I spent the holiday with them, and this time her dad made a comment about taking his spinster daughter out on a date. any of you ever found yourselves in a situation like this? Should I pursue? And most importantly, should I talk to my friend about it first?
>>
>>16623054
Tell your friend you're thinking about it and ask him if it would bother him. Then if you want to date her, then go right ahead.
>>
She should be the one to decide...

If she is down for it, why not? The family seems to like you anyway. Just don't make it a secret, otherwise it will be awkward and getting worse and worse. Also prepare for complete withdrawal from that family in case it doesn't work with you and her.

My first girlfriend of 4 years was actually the sister of a buddy of mine, though I was not that close to him.

If he is your best friend, don't do it.
>>
>>16623054
I've got to two younger sisters (2 and 3 years younger) and both have dated friends of mine

No fucks were given.
Although they weren't close friends
>>
>>16623258

>She should be the one to decide...

No shit.

>>16623274
Did they talk to you first?
>>
>>16623054
You need to really think about this. Do YOU want to marry her? You can't play around and break up, this is some real shit. Tread carefully. This can be either the best or worst decision of your life.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.