[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450759169872.jpg (36 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1450759169872.jpg
36 KB, 640x1136
I'm a 19 year fat virgin with no really friends or social life, my problem is that I'm loud childish and I like to be different I'm very sweet hearted (i always put other people interest before mine) but i really want to change any advice videos I can watch or books I can read that will help me how to deal with being an afterthought and any adv on how to lose weight i really have no time top exercise
>>
>>16622967

weight lost is 70% diet, only 30% exercise. exercise just helps to maintain the muscle so that fat is what gets eaten.

so, calculate your daily caloric expenditure (Average 2000 calories for young adult male) and subtract 500 from that.

you may eat 1500 calories a day. my recommendation is only eating fruits and vegetables before 3pm.

>an apple
>carrots
>brocolli
>a plum
>a peach
>asparagus
>spinach (with a little butter)
>four strawberries
>banana

all that will keep you UNDER 500 calories and its enough sncaks to keep you full throughout the day. imagine eating ALL that in the day. its a lot of food., 500 calories. seriously.

then have one big protien based dinner, splurge as long as its abotu 1000 calories or less.

if you are hungry again before bed, have a vegetable based snack (so few calories its ridiculous) or something low calorie fruit like strawberries. not an apple, thats an extra 100 but strawberries are like 4 per berry. good stuff.

do that and you will lose a pound a week (the recognized healthy amount of weight to lose, anymore is considered dangerous)
>>
>>16622967
Eat less. Exercise is much much less effective than dieting anyway.
>>
Book recommendations:
Models by Mark Manson - No creepy delusional PUA bullshit, but good seduction and relationship advice.

The Power of Habits (Part One only) by Charles Duhigg - To understand the importance of building habits for a better life rather than relying on short bursts of motivation.
>>
any other adv i need to change
>>
>>16623146
>I'm very sweet hearted (i always put other people interest before mine)
This can sometimes come off as being manipulative, and people might think you're after something else by being exceptionally nice (sex, money, ect). I find that with other dudes it not that big of a deal, but with women especially, if you're excessively nice its off putting.
You just gotta force yourself out of that mindset and start thinking less selflessly. Try not giving a fuck about things/what people think of you.
>>
my problem is i just hate when people don't envite me to do shit then talk to me so i can help then with shit i want to get a girlfriend but i'm afraid of rejection and i'm specially afraid that if i say no to helping them and if i get rejected they won't be friends with me any mire
>>
>>16622967
Why did you start two threads?
>>
this one died and i need help >>16623273
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.