[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
>>16622884
Wanna smash? I main Donkey Kong.
>>
>>16622897
I'll be Ness
>>
Girls, what are your thoughts on quiet and/or shy guys?
>>
>>16623025
I don't notice them most of the time. When I do, it's kind of endearing for a bit, then it gets old fast when they can't hold a conversation or are that person who hovers in a group conversation
>>
File: 1451243942915.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1451243942915.png
202 KB, 391x497
>>16623025
Only a matter a time before they turn to the dark side
>>
Where do women look when checking out a guy? Is the chest common? How can I be sure she's really looking at me?
>>
>>16622884
Women, are you aware of how cute you are.
Like whenever I see a cute girl its painful obvious that shes attractive. The issue is that when interacting with her I can never admit, compliment, or mention that shes attractive. Its the only way I can keep myself from falling in love with every cute girl I meet.
Thing is Ive come to realize that this actually hurts my chances with girls. Not just as gf but as friends in general. Sometimes they phish for compliments and I dont acknowledge it. Or when they are trying to act cute around me I come off as uninterested. This is just what a few have told me. Theres other problems it creates Im sure.
>>
Question for women: I've known this woman for several years (daughter of a family friend) and have only recently realized that I actually like her and would want to start dating her. I planned on asking her out in person the next time I saw her (we live a couple hours apart) but when I saw her, she was with her new boyfriend she had just started dating a couple weeks prior.
Should I still just tell her how I feel or is that just going to blow up in my face like "oh yeah btw now that you have a boyfriend it turns out I want to date you. Dump him and start dating me instead" that's totally going to go over well.
I'm conflicted because I really care about her and this boyfriend of hers is just a complete loser - no job, ex-wife, two kids, and dull as fuck from the brief moments I spent with him.
She deserves a lot better even if I'm not involved; I don't know how she met this guy or what he sees in him. Her entire family hates him too.
>>
File: 1417392196752.jpg (23 KB, 268x290) Image search: [Google]
1417392196752.jpg
23 KB, 268x290
>>16623025
I am a quieter girl who isn't shy in the slightest but gets exhausted easily during conversations and definitely needs and prefers some home time.

Quiet, shy men get really annoying to me. I am a bit more traditional more than most girls my age, and I really feel like men should simply be taking the lead. Nothing too aggressive or controlling, simply lovingly directing.

When I feel like I have to make excuses for a guy's awkward behavior, when it is like pulling teeth to have a conversation, when "I don't know is a common answer" and when a guy uses the "I'm shy" excuse for not wanting to do literally anything but ignore people, it's really repulsive.

I am introverted too but I am not socially inept and I do like going out on occasion. I don't want to have to feel like a babysitter/mommy figure who has to make excuses for my awkward faggot boyfriend who doesn't know how to make small talk.

Quiet guys make for great friends though because they are too insecure to speak up when they want to, and I talk a shitload. So they will never interrupt and are forced to listen to my ramblings and actually sometimes genuinely seem interested.

tl;dr Quiet, shy boys are perfect to befriend/rant to, awful to date. I prefer my men to be manlier. Meekness, frailty and insecurity are for women. Not men.
>>
>>16623250

Is pretending to be a girl fun?
>>
File: 1427296808769.gif (512 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1427296808769.gif
512 KB, 500x499
>>16623084
We simply don't really look when the guy is looking unless we are really brazen and you are overall attractive.

I honestly care more about how a guy holds himself than his natural looks. I'm not a 10/10, simply a regular looking, slightly attractive person who knows that it takes effort to look better. I also enjoy men who I could fantasize myself parading around.

So if I am looking at a guy then the first thing I notice is his clothing. If it looks nice and he doesn't look aspie, I then will look at his face. If it looks nice, my eyes will generally dart to the eyes, the smile, the hair, and the crotch. I don't really look at butts or chests very much.

>>16623183
Most girls aren't which is why they fish. Then when you deny them it crushes their ego and probably makes them feel slightly insecure and uglier. If you want to allow a woman to feel she is cute, then show it. Don't ignore/shut down a woman's coy advances unless you want her to think you find her unattractive.

It is not the woman's job to be blunt, and it is not their fault that you are too autistic to know how to properly compliment a lady and how to make her feel lovely.
>>
Girls.

You know I am a virgin. You're not. We are going to have sex. How do you deal with the fact I am going to be a One Pump Chump? Is it just a case of me finishing and then foreplay until I'm ready to go again?

I'm probably over thinking it but I know it will happen soon (possibly tomorrow night) and I don't want it to be awkward.
>>
>>16623263
What type of clothes do you like to see on a man?Also is smiling really that important? Do women like stoic men? I get called stoic or depressed looking a lot, I'm not really that much, I just don't smile a lot.
>>
File: Snapchat-8958934924624739392.jpg (129 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8958934924624739392.jpg
129 KB, 480x800
>>16623255
I wouldn't know. Why don't you tell me? Probably about as fun as being a trip.
>>
>>16623250
>Meekness, frailty and insecurity are for women

I love when girls use gender as an excuse for irrational, ridiculous behavior.
>>
>>16623294
being mtf doesn't mean you're a girl
>>
>>16623025
As a quiet, shy girl, I have no opinion on people who will likely never dare speaking to me, nor will I dare speaking to them.

>>16623183
I sort of act like I am cuter/sexier than I am. But I'm not sure what kind of advice do you need if you're already aware of your problem?

>>16623084
Face first. Hair. Then general body, checking something in particular if it's interesting, but I have no preference there.

>>16623230
Decent people respect relationships, theirs and other people's.
>>
File: 1423931264976.png (300 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1423931264976.png
300 KB, 351x368
So this happened to me during the past 6 months
>tell girl(A) that I really like her
She says we should be fuck buddies instead
>tell girl(B) that I like her
She just says "aww how sweet" then starts being more responsive in texts messages until three days ago. Plus she mentioned that I should see her again soon right after I told her that I like her.

Fuck why can't they just say "let's be friends." I'm not salty and they know it (though this post makes it look otherwise lel). I honestly wanted them to friendzone me so I can get them out of my system.

This crap never happens to my buddies. They always either get a yes or no.

Why do people do this?
>>
My girlfriend has slept with 17 people, which is 13 more then me. she is older but this still makes me jealous of her and one of her ex's. she has no contact with them or anything but the fact it's higher is a bother to me. what do?
>>
File: 1423368739294.gif (256 KB, 400x436) Image search: [Google]
1423368739294.gif
256 KB, 400x436
>>16623230
DO NOT tell her this while she is in a relationship. No matter what happens, it will end badly. If you tell her now, there is literally not a single option that would come without terrible repercussions.

If she declares her mutual love for you but still stays in a relationship, you will feel led on and ultimately disappointed and lose trust in her.
If she leaves him for you, you will feel insecure and as though she would possibly cheat on you if she saw a better upgrade. You would also have to deal with the wrath of her ex.
If she appreciates the gesture but doesn't reciprocate, it will be massively awkward for you and the loser boyfriend will possibly follow up with threats and/or will push her to stop seeing you entirely. You could potentially lose the friendship.
If she appreciates it and says that under different circumstances she'd consider it, you will always be the "missed chance" and feel like the second choice.
If she doesn't like you that way she would possibly be creeped out and talk badly about you as well as killing your friendship.
I could go on but I think you realize that literally none of the reactions will end up in a good way. You will always be the shithead who tried to interfere in a relationship.

It is NOT your place to determine whether or not he is good for her, nor is it your place to determine whether or not she should be with him. It is between them and them only, no matter how closely you feel as a friend.

The main reason that you want them to break up is so that you can have her to yourself, and that overrides your friendly concern and ultimately makes you a bad guy in the situation. It doesn't matter if that guy is a loser, as long as he isn't abusive to her, there is zero reason why you should be interfering and talking to her about him being shitty will only make her feel worse.
>>
>>16623314
>I honestly wanted them to friendzone me
But they did. They just did it in a way that was tactful. It's not their fault you can't read between the lines
>>
>>16623314
If you didn't fuck either one then you did get friendzoned mate
>>
File: 1451514733740.png (7 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1451514733740.png
7 KB, 500x600
Girls, what's going through your head when you rate a guy?
>>
>>16623336
>OKCupid
OKC is filled with women who have higher standards than they can afford to have and men who are so desperate that they're willing to try and get with those women. Those charts are hardly accurate representations of how men and women rate each other.
>>
>>16623084
I look at the face and the overall body. I don't mind fat as long as he's not driving-a-cart-in-walmart fat. But he should look like he at least tries to take care of himself, if not weightwise then other ways, grooming etc. As for face, I have dated 4/10s and 5/10s who had open friendly faces and nice smiles. Clean hair is a must. Clean-cut short hairstyles are always nice, but I also have a big soft spot for long silky hair on guys. I notice hands too - shape, whether they're clean or not, etc.
>>
>>16623325
> It's not their fault you can't read between the lines

I know this but in the past I had chicks who left me hanging like this and then come back for sex. Like I had friends who, when they got friend zoned, literally got sent to the friend zone. Nothing more.

>>16623328
I only fucked Girl (A)
Girl (B) offered to let me stay her place for a night or two for a few drinks even after I poured my feelings for her.
>>
>>16623341
Is it usually quick glances? Will you often do several quick looks at one spot? What do you do if you make eye contact?
>>
>>16623344
>I know this but in the past I had chicks who left me hanging like this and then come back for sex.
You also had a girl tell you that she was willing to be FWB but not in a relationship with you. Basically the same thing, doesn't mean they didn't technically 'friendzone' you
>>
>>16623340
yeah, women on there are really picky; I see the same girls on there now as when I started using it.
>>
File: 1421317455866.png (584 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1421317455866.png
584 KB, 600x600
>>16623270
If I liked you enough to want a relationship with you, I would be comfortable enough to allow you to take as much time as you needed to ease into it and to teach you. Virginity generally is a turnoff due to the insecurities that come along with adult virgins rather than the lack of experience in the act itself. I don't have a ridiculous libido so the one-pump thing, which is not permanent, would not be a big deal if a deal at all.

>>16623285
Matching clothing, clothing that is well put together, it doesn't really matter what kind of outfit they have as long as it looks nice, is clean, and appropriate for the setting. Smiling eases the tension and is nice, also people who smile a lot tend to be happier. I am turned off by yellow, crooked teeth so good dental hygiene is important.

I can't speak for all women, I am sure some women like their men more stoic whereas others like their men more emotional. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

>>16623295
I was saying that more as a polite way of calling him a homolord rather than a way to excuse the behavior in girls. Apologies for the poor wording. You are right, it was hypocrisy.

>>16623301
I'm not, but you are just trying to gain the attention of random anonymous people on the internet to agree with you because you weren't hugged enough as a child and clearly have issues with needing everyone to recognise you as evidenced by the tripping and the nature of your posts. Instead of contributing to the thread answering thoughtfully, you instead toss literal 12-year old insults around in hopes that you'll gain mild internet kudos and have a mini-/r9k/ circlejerk in the midst of /adv/. It's pathetic and annoying.

I'd be embarrassed of your behavior if I was you. Thank goodness you're anonymous because most people would simply be laughing at you if you were revealed.

If you're going to shit words out of your mouthhole, at least make them relevant to the thread.
>>
>>16623323
while this is a better answer than the previous person who replied, I need to clarify that the main reason I want them to break up isn't for my benefit. I've known her for roughly a decade. Our families have christmas/thanksgiving together. I know how talented and smart she is and only see this guy as being dead weight and hampering her success. I'd fuck off forever to some remote desolate shithole I just want to see her be successful and reach her goals; it seems like her personal goals have all come to a screeching halt as she's busy handling this guy.
Abusive? Not that I know of. I do know she's getting some pretty unhealthy habits ever since she started dating him - starting to smoke years after she quit, and going through whiskey like it's water in the sahara.

Overall your post is pretty much everything that has run through my mind I just wanted to confirm that I wasn't overthinking shit and being an absolute nutter. Thanks.
>>
>>16623352
>You also had a girl tell you that she was willing to be FWB but not in a relationship with you. Basically the same thing, doesn't mean they didn't technically 'friendzone' you

Yeah you got a point. I just find the friend zone to be strictly platonic.

I can't really find anyone that has gone through this before so I gatta ask. Thanks for the input though.
>>
What kind of comments do you like hearing from a guy flirting with you?
Mind giving some examples of what comes on too strong or just right?
>>
>>16623359
>virginity

I suppose that's true enough about caring enough to be in a relationship. I believe this girl slept around a bit at university and she's quite keen to settle down now (she's 25 and I'm 27) so perhaps she'll menjoymthenchange of pace. Or hate it. I guess I might find out within 24 hours.
>>
Girls:

Do you have sex on the first date? And if so is it because you like the guy and want to make it work with them or is it because your just horn.

I met this girl yesterday ad I really like her. We talked on the phone for a good while and towards the end the conversation turned really sexual.

I'd like to think it's because we got along well because we really did.

She wants to fuck me after our date since she found out I was a virgin.
>>
>>16623379
Personally, I love being complimented on how I smell.
>>
>>16623396
Depends. If it was a date with a friend I had known for a long time, they probably. If it's a guy I don't know well, then definitely not, and I wouldn't until we were in a relationship.
>>
File: 1425607822372.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1425607822372.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>16623314
Girl A clearly thinks you are not boyfriend material but acknowledges it is not due to your looks. She would be okay sleeping with you on the downlow, but doesn't want to be seen in public with you. Perhaps it is your behavior or your inability to read social cues, perhaps her friends don't really like you. Who knows the reason, it is simply that one thing is clear: You are only a piece of meat to her.

Or, y'know, she just doesn't want a relationship and wants to spread her legs instead of committing. Those are some deep-rooted issues right there, probably best if you didn't try to woo the basketcase.

Girl B is clearly trying to let you down in a polite way, probably paving the way for gaslighting in the future. Always saying sweet things but refusing to take anything to the next level, always making plans but flaking out with elaborate excuses at the next moment, etc. Then she will slowly cut contact in hopes you lose interest, all the while saying "I am just busy, but I am doing the best I can to keep in touch!" and then when you finally get frustrated and call her out on her evasive behavior, she recedes into victimization and claims you are way too aggressive to date and thus makes you feel bad and apologize.

Girl A is more honest but probably has daddy issues. Girl B has either a ton of social tact or is very manipulative, but either way is not interested at all in you but appreciates the attention you give her, because damn, who doesn't like being told that they're attractive and desirable? I know I do, and I am sure you do as well.

Either way, both girls seem like people you probably shouldn't date in the first place. But then again, who knows, maybe it's just you.

Also, stop worrying about what happens to your buddies. People lie once every like two minutes I think, and people most definitely try to always make themselves look good to other people. Your friends are just trying to protect their ego.

Shitty rejection happens to everyone.
>>
>>16623025
Cute, my type.
>>16623084
Up and down, but then I'm not subtle
>>16623270
>Is it just a case of me finishing and then foreplay until I'm ready to go again?
Yes
>>16623315
All you can do is get over it. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>16623396
Please, whatever you do, don't allow yourself to develop feelings for a girl like that. Trust me, if a girl is fucking guys she barely knows, you're going to end up hurt if you do anything besides fuck her.
>>
File: 1426092730530.jpg (82 KB, 658x692) Image search: [Google]
1426092730530.jpg
82 KB, 658x692
>>16623315
Communicate openly with her that her number is an issue and address your feelings honestly.

Without trust, openness and communication, your relationship is doomed to fail. If you can't even get over her past enough to enjoy the present, how do you expect the relationship to go anywhere but south?

>>16623336
Way too many things to list, ranging from personality aspects to chemistry, societal expectations, whether or not my family/friends approve of him, his physical characteristics, hobbies, interests, career prospects and where he wants to go in the future.

I automatically +1 Serbians though, just because I have a thing for them. And builtfat men. Hnng.

>>16623367
Well definitely don't reveal your feelings or even hint towards them, but perhaps have a good chat with her about it. Discuss your concerns with her as well as privately with her family members. Do not make it seem like it is anything more than concern for her and her well-being.

Bring these things up to her. Communicate. It is important that you are honest with your feelings but also that you let her know you respect her wishes but simply feel you need to be honest as her friend. Since you guys go way back, I am sure she will take your opinion into consideration.

Good luck!

>>16623375
The "friend zone" doesn't really exist and doesn't have set rules or clarifications. It's simply an internet phrase, don't put too much importance to it.

Relationships aren't black and white- it isn't just "friends" or "girlfriend" with people, things are more complicated than that. Try not to get caught up too much in the semantics but rather focus on acting honestly based on your thoughts and feelings and you might end up having more success with the ladies.
>>
File: 1425249009799.jpg (63 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
1425249009799.jpg
63 KB, 449x449
>>16623379
I second >>16623400 . That was a good response.
I also like very clever pick-up lines and general humor/cheesiness. Try to avoid sexual innuendos until mutual attraction is already heavily established and you are in private. If it's something that makes her laugh and something she can openly discuss to her friends and family, then it is a solid thing to say. Anything too lewd will be grounds for coming on too strong, or dark humor.

Try to keep it light.

If you aren't avidly against Reddit or imgur, I'd suggest heading over to /r/Tinder and seeing some of their pick up lines. They tend to have lots of comments and direct examples of flirting done right and wrong.

Try to also avoid compliments about controversial topics, flexible topics or potential topics of insecurity. (Such as their weight, political views or religious beliefs. Those variables often change and if a girl is insecure/not firm in these areas, she could possibly not appreciate the compliment as much as a compliment about something more stable, like eye color or freckles.)
>>
>>16623476
>suggesting reddit

fuck off and stay there you faggot
>>
File: 1408589839920.jpg (63 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1408589839920.jpg
63 KB, 554x439
>>16623395
Good luck!

Do not waste your virginity on someone that doesn't mean a lot to you, it also looks like insecurity and you will grow to regret it when you finally find the one. Don't be in such a rush to lose it and come to terms with it and it will be something that most women will easily overlook or accept. If you are comfortable and secure with yourself, they will most likely be as well.

>>16623396
I had sex on the first date only twice, within the same month, and I was highly emotionally unstable. Had a heavily emotional thing that happened where I simply snapped and seeked happiness in whatever way I could find it. I remain friends with both of them now and they are both genuinely good people and caring guys who thankfully didn't use my lapse in judgment against me, and had circumstances been different I could've seen myself dating either one of them.

The only other times I had sex were in VERY serious relationships and I would never, ever have casual sex again. I regret it immensely and am ashamed of it. I was not in a good emotional state when I did it and most women who sleep around like that are probably not in a good position to date. I wouldn't have dated me at that time if I were those men, and for good reason. I was a mess.

Sexual flirting though is normal, and it takes two to tango. Don't judge the girl for reciprocating sexual flirtation or for the conversation leading that way. Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and just go for your gut. If she seems like a good enough girl, try it. If she seems like a slut, don't. People can't be categorized as good or bad based on things like this, it's a matter of perspective. People are complex.

The virgin thing could just be her enjoying the fact that you would forever remember her as your first and could be a turnon for her. Who knows?

Better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all, is my motto. Do what is best for you.
>>
>have guy friend
>i want his d
>i want it casually and for no one to find out
>i have trust issues

how do i go about this
>>
>>16623514
I'm in the exact same boat
>>
What the hell do people mean by "lower your standards" anyway. If someone is ugly fat or mean I won't want to be with her, why should I accept unhappiness, wouldn't being alone be better
>>
>>16623512
>be secure as a virgin
what if you're 26 and are a kissless virgin? I'm killing myself at 30 if I obtain wizard status.
>>
>>16623423
>>16623512
Thanks.

I suppose it is insecurity, but more to do with my own expectations, which are probably way higher than hers. I care about this girl enough to justify it (I had a girl interested in me before that I turned away because I was never going to see her again) so that isn't an issue.

I'm not one of these people for whom their virginity defines them so if I don't lose it for another five years I won't care. Well, I hope not anyway.
>>
File: 1424056072016.png (94 KB, 239x406) Image search: [Google]
1424056072016.png
94 KB, 239x406
>>16623482
Way to reaffirm my initial response to you, lmao, must be pretty desperate to lurk just to wait for a moment where you can strike and insult me another way.

I am not too insecure to refrain from browsing a website because I might be labelled as a faggot on another one. Reddit has some interesting posts and is especially good for video game communities and is a decent way to pass time if you stay away from the liberalism and political stuff.

I enjoy Reddit. I enjoy Tumblr. I enjoy YouTube. I enjoy 4chan. I enjoy Tinder. I enjoy Snapchat. They're all entertaining. Sorry you're too insecure about your masculinity to feel comfortable enough to browse a website that a certain community doesn't like.

Hopefully one day you will grow some balls and be able to be secure in liking things that you like even if some people don't like them.

>>16623514
You could test him. First try to see if he is attracted to you through some light flirting, see if he reciprocates. If he does, tone it up just a little during appropriate times where you can "jk" it away if it goes awry. Then tell him a really, really "huge" secret that is extremely unique and not too much of a lie to see if he keeps it. Wait, if it doesn't seem like he told anyone in your mutual circle then go for it.

Or you could just attempt to tell him IRL (definitely not where any record is saved of your honesty, for your trust issues, aka face to face) that you want the D but you want to keep it a secret. If he's into you, not a faggot and is kind of naughty then he'd go for it. If he tells people then you can go "ew he wishes I'd sleep with him lmao" and then you'd have the upper hand either way.

What I suggested to you though technically are those evil womyn mind games, so be wary. Most guys hate mind games.
>>
File: 1352121064857.gif (305 KB, 387x402) Image search: [Google]
1352121064857.gif
305 KB, 387x402
>>16623528
That question in and of itself reeked of insecurity. Why are you a virgin? Are you uggo? Work out and style your hair/facial hair differently. Buy nicer clothing. Are you poor? Get a job. Are your standards too high? Remove double standards and hypocrisy from them. Are you socially awkward? Work on socializing. Are you bad at flirting? Work on it through Tinder or something easy where nobody knows your past and it's based solely on looks and game.

Figure out why you're a virgin and try and work on those things, instead of just feeling bad for yourself. You can't expect a woman to think you'll put in the effort into a relationship and into her if you won't even put effort into improving yourself.

>>16623527
They mean remove double standards. For example, if you are fat and want a skinny girlfriend, lower your standards. If you have bad teeth but only want a girl with a nice smile, lower your standards. If you have a shitty personality and you want a girl who brightens up the room, lower your standards. Sometimes instead of removing the double standard you can also compromise other standards to achieve your main one. For example, if you're fat but want a skinny girlfriend, you might accept her being dumb as a box of rocks or having an unappealing tendency to smoke the devil's lettuce.

That is what people mean.

If you have too many double standards or are unwilling to compromise, why do you deserve your dream girl? What have YOU done to win her over other men?

It generally means just stay in your own league, pal, and you'll have better luck.
>>
>>16623528
23 and there but I've turned down >multiple offers from girls. So while you might have been forced to be a wizard you can console yourself that you're not as retarded as the guy who's chosen to walk down the path of the grand master wizard, Lord of the arcanes and protector of the domesticated cat.
>>
>>16623573
I've been told quite often that I'm handsome.
I consider my fashion sense to be pretty decent.
I'm a software engineer in the silicon valley making decent pay.
I lost my teenage years to EverQuest. Lost my college years onwards to work. Realized I hadn't made any time for relationships and now am paralyzed at the thought. Plus I have a wicked porn addiction and my legs look like I'm a leper from a recurring MRSA infection that has left gaping holes in my legs so I'm super self concious about being naked.

>>16623575
>protector of the domesticated cat
I laughed. My cat laughed. Good times were had.
>>
Guys, what's the reason you might not ask a girl out?

I'm 100% sure this guy likes me because he took my number and we always text and there are plenty flirty comments, and personal convos. Also there's mad sexual tension when we're around each other.

Basically every sign that a guy shows when he likes a girl he's showing to the max. So why hasn't he asked me out yet?

If it helps we've known each other for a year (never really talked though) and only started getting closer 1-2 months ago.
>>
>>16623573
>>16623575
plus Im also dense as fuck in hindsight.
Didn't think anything of this girl inviting me to her bed at her place after bar hopping in san francisco all night. She was hammered, I was hammered. Shes the daughter of my mom's best-friend and always thought she looked at me like a brother. She gets butt naked in front of me, puts on pajamas, and is like hurry up and get in bed.
Super aware of my rancid breath from a night of cow tongue tacos and whiskey. Go brush teeth, come back and she's passed out. Or pretending to be. who knows.
That was it.
>>
This is kind of a two pronged question:
-Men, do you worry about intimidating women? A little background, I'm about 6'4", bald, about 200 lbs, so I'm thin but pretty big by a lot of people's standards.

Often if I'm walking and I end up behind a woman, I wonder if they are scared or worried that I'm following them. I've crossed the street to no longer be ahead of them, or just slowed down to the point where they are too far ahead for me to be suspicious any more. I've seen women clutch their purses or cross the street when they see me, and on dates I've been told by the girls I was going out with that they had an emergency contact just in case I was to try and hurt them. I just wondered if many other guys feel they are walking on eggshells and trying their best not to be intimidating to women?

Women, is the overcompensating behaviour I mentioned before something that would make you feel like that person is a "mangina?"
>>
how do you feel about the force awakens?
>>
>Girls
>Or guys really
How the fuck do I stop attracting the wrong kinds of girls? I always seem to attract immature girls who are filled with emotional issues and are prone to simple lying all the time. For example the last girl I was with led me to believe her last boyfriend was an abusive guy....only for me to find out she lied about the whole thing for literally no reason. I'm a pretty untrusting guy in the first place, so it makes matters worse when I only seem to attract girls who are completely incapable of being trusted.
>>
>>16622884
Ladies, my gf flat out told me she wishes she could date a country guy. Tell her thanks sarcastically and she tries to go explain that none are around here so she is dating me. Tell her that's worse. She just says I don't understand. Care to explain this one ladies I'm a bit confused on what she was saying
>>
>>16623672
If she was being serious get the fuck out of that relationship.
>>
>>16623598
could be any reason
>shy
>gf he hasnt told you about, feels guilty
>doesnt want a relationship, trying to fwb you
Do you hang out? Maybe he thinks those are dates even though it's not official.
>>
>>16623680
Nah we haven't hung out alone.

He is really confident over text but quite shy irl our conversations are standard and not flirty.

If he just wanted to sleep with me why would he text so much + try to get to know me?
>>
>>16623689
Maybe he doesnt know the proper way to get a fuck buddy? God knows I don't.
Maybe he thinks you will reject him if he doesn't ask to date irl but is too shy to ask. If it's not too much for you, telling him you like him irl would be a good way to coax it out of him.
>>
Girls/guys

Is something wrong with me? A single 24 year old male. Currently in Europe on vacation. I haven't fapped in almost 14 days and it seems everywhere I look between walking through cities or even in my Hostel there is hotties EVERYWHERE. But i have no like urge to try to get sex. Don't get me wrong, there are soo many hotties. But for reasons I can't explain, I just have like no sex drive. My friends back home keep texting me asking me about how many girls I've fucked. Which the answer is 0. And they seem to be disappointed in me and mind blown that I'm not trying to get laid.

I'm kind of disappointed in myself too. I work so fucking much that I literally never have time for girls, or even have a way to meet girls, like ever. This vacation was a rare opportunity for me. And I've been around girls more on this trip than I think I ever have in my life.

But I have no sex drive since I've been here. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>16623672
you need to gtfo of there
ive heard this same shit before
as luck would have it, i got out just before cuckoldry ensued
>>
>>16623698
He said that I should come by his restaurant once but he didn't actually ask me out, it was more of a "yeah I bla bla bla, do you like chicken?" "Yeah" "you should come by sometime."
Also I suggested we hang out and he said definitely when I'm free but nothing's happened yet.

I'm just afraid of being too forward or seeming clingy if I make too much effort.
>>
>>16623587
Ah well that's unfortunate. I am a mild hypochondriac (I hate using nondiagnosed medical terms but it's the best thing I can say to describe it) and am terrified of catching things of that nature so I'd probably be a bit freaked by the whole MRSA thing. I just would keep treating it vehemently and try to find a girl who loves you in spite.

>>16623600
Eh, can't focus on missed opportunities. You have to live in the present and in the future because you cannot change the past. Work to make more opportunities like that present themselves to you, and all will be well.

>>16623605
Not a mangina at all, just considerate and kind of cute. Take pride in your overwhelming masculinity that drives fear into the souls of strangers and focus on presenting yourself as nicely as possible in order to woo the women you're interested in without coming off as the incredibly terrifying hulk.

>>16623615
I didn't watch it.

>>16623629
Everyone lies. Try and make it prevalent that your main standard in a relationship is to be with someone who is open and honest. You seem to be attracted to emotionally manipulative women who are able to lure you in and reveal their true colors after you're already in too deep. Get to know women before you enter into a serious relationship with them, and wait as long as necessary to ascertain the true facets of their personality and not the facade they're trying to assume in hopes of impressing men.

>>16623672
She just said you're not her type and since her type isn't around, you're the next best thing. She will definitely cheat on you and/or leave you if her desired hick comes along. Just dump her and tell her you're into skinnier/smarter women but there weren't any around at the time so you were dating her. Tell her then that you decided it would be better to be alone than to settle for her. Then she would be free to find her ideal redneck.
>>
>>16623727
Most guys like it when girls don't beat around the bush. You need to have a talk with him and get on the same page, because it sure seems he won't do it on his own.
>>
>>16623708
I just moved to Europe too. I have noticed that everyone here is ridiculously attractive. Unfortunately due to the stress, I'm not interested in dating or pursuing anyone in the slightest. I also had a bit of a rash come out on my face out of pure stress of moving the country, starting Uni, missing America, etc. that I am not feeling my sexiest. And there is nobody here that does eyebrow threading in my vicinity so my brows aren't looking as sharp as they normally do.

Perhaps you're not feeling too hot with the whole climate change and whatever, or maybe that's just me and my allergies and reliance on American beauty salons.

What I can tell you though is that you are stressed out enough that it's affecting your libido. I have been in Europe for over a month and I haven't seen my allergic reaction subside, even though I don't feel stressed at all and now have a house.

So you might not even realize it and it might not seem like you are, but in reality the whole thing is very overwhelming to you and you simply are just uncomfy and stressed in this strange place. It's a totally normal reaction. It'll get better in due time.

Just try to appreciate the cultural experience here and focus on meeting women back in your homeland. Europeans are just like any other woman, just, y'know, from Europe. Stress won't just magically go away overnight, it takes time.
>>
Just broke up with gf. I feel relieved, but now I have no idea what to do with myself. What do?
>>
>>16623759
do a wank
>>
>>16623749

But the thing is I LIKE being here. I've been wanting to do this vacation for 4 years. I've been dreaming for this for so long. I've spent thousands of dollars on this. I actually feel really sad right now while I'm trying this, i know once I get back to the states, and go back into my 55-60 hour work weeks that I'm going to look back on this and be angry with myself for not meeting girls. Like, it's been 3.5 years since I've had sex, because I work soo fucking much. I have no way to meet girls, at all. Then I look at it now, and I'm in a country full of gorgeous girls. And nothing is going to happen. I know it.
>>
what's the normal level of communication for a "relationship" with two people that live several hours away?

we started dating while college was in session. it's now winter break and we've literally sent like 10 messages in the past 2 weeks. it feels wrong
>>
File: le transformers guy.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
le transformers guy.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>16623778
Yeah the chance of nothing happening is pretty hight since you spend your precious time on here feeling bad about it instead of trying to work on it. Sounds to me like you really want it and you obviously have a need for sex since you're thinking about it and asking for advice just probably lacking motivation or a little insecure in the unknown environment. You sound like you're ready for it but looking for some kind of approval or something, so I'm just gonna tell you: "Do it. Have a few drinks with the local girls at bars or similar places, try and see what they can offer you".
>>
What do the men of /adv/ like to read?
>>
>>16623887
dank memes and japanese cartoon subtitles
>>
>>16623878

Here is the thing though, I really don't have like any sort of drive for sex right now. For example, earlier tonight my friend and I ate dinner at the bar in our hostel, and we were sitting with some QT Canadian girls. I was tired so I went to bed at like 7pm. My friend just came back to our dorm like 20minutes ago and just passed the fuck out. I'm pretty sure he fucked them. I'm telling you, I have no drive right now. The only reason I'm asking is because I woke up to a phone full of texts from friends asking how the girls are and how many I've banged. I've just sent "0" and I'm getting ridiculed by my friends because "you're not taking advantage of what you have infront of you". That upsets me, like before his trip, I was hoping to get laid here. But now that I'm here, I just don't want sex. Like I literally have no urge for sex. But I feel like shit because my friends are right.
>>
My female friend (that I have hooked up with before) and her friend keep joking to me how her and I are going to hook up tomorrow on NYE. Should I take that as she actually wants to hook up?
>>
>>16623986
yes? if you've hooked up before it's not really a big deal
>>
>>16623263
>it is not their fault that you are too autistic to know how to properly compliment a lady and how to make her feel lovely.
Every woman wants a beta orbiter to boost their ego.
>>
>>16623887
manga and japanese light novels.
>>
>>16623605
There's a reason that the phrase "He's a big teddy bear" exists.
Being 5'4" and 100 lbs, men your size terrify and excite me. Taking the steps to not being intimidating is very helpful. Thank you. Because you want to give off the impression that you're on her side. A big scary dog is big and scary, unless they're being big and scary to protect you
I might suggest not letting your posture take too much of a hit, since tall folk can compensate by slouching all the time. Stand tall. It's hot.
>>
File: 1450495085881.jpg (170 KB, 1204x644) Image search: [Google]
1450495085881.jpg
170 KB, 1204x644
Two questions for the girls:

Have you ever done anything for a boyfriend when you screwed up or do you just apologize?

Have you ever felt unworthy for a guy you knew, or met a guy that felt he was too good for you/women in general?
>>
>>16624262
>Have you ever felt unworthy for a guy you knew, or met a guy that felt he was too good for you

You must have never had any interactions with women at all or you'd know the answer for this is yes for literally all women.
>>
>>16624262
>Have you ever done anything for a boyfriend when you screwed up or do you just apologize?
I've never really screwed up that massively.

>Have you ever felt unworthy for a guy you knew, or met a guy that felt he was too good for you/women in general?
Nope. Why put a guy on a pedestal if he's only human? I don't really have any insecurity or self esteem issues either, I know my self worth.
>>
>>16623629
Here's something I see a friend of mine do:
She keeps getting with abusive guys. But she turns down nice guys- because she has seen abuse in her life and abuse is normal. When a guy is too nice she worries that he has ulterior motives, that he is lying. It isn't normal to her and it makes her uneasy. She reasons it that "assertive" guys are masculine, but with her abusive upbringing, she can't tell the difference between confident and controlling.

Maybe try to analyze the people in your life like that. Think to the average folk that you walk past. Old schoolmates, coworkers, friends of friends, family friends, etc. The people in your life that if you had pursued, you could have forged a friendship. But you didn't for whatever reason.
Were they too quiet? Too loud? Did their life seem too different from yours? Were they rude? Too uptight?

Try to think about really why you weren't drawn to them. And decide if that was a good enough reason.

Because maybe you're like my friend and you're shutting people out who could have been a valuable asset to your life.
>>
>>16623598
>>16623598
I'm a dude in a similar boat. I've made it clear to this girl I'm madly in love with her. She says she has mutual feelings but it's scared of getting hurt. The only thinking keeping us apart is distance. Known each other almost year now, only hung in person less than ten times, each time gets more physical. Basically early she said there's no point in dating if it'd be a long distance relationship. But then again I've told her about a million times how much I want her.
>>
>>16624158
And you know this because you polled every woman, or...?

I sure as hell don't want beta orbiters, they just bum me out. I'd rather they leave me alone and go find someone they have a shot at being happy with. But then I'm not an insecure 20-year-old or whatever.
>>
>>16624262
I once made my bf a cake saying "Sorry for being an asshole" on it after we had a big stupid fight.

I have on two occasions. One was with a guy that was popular, constantly optimistic, and recently suffered the death of his ex. They broke up, and she got into a car accident a few months after, and died. It was a few years after her death that he asked me out, but he'd post about her often and talk about her often. I just felt too generally pessimistic for him. I also have no clue on how to help someone mourn

The second person I felt that for is my current long term bf. He was also very charismatic and popular and I'm fairly opposite. I always thought he deserved the absolute best girlfriend ever because he's smart, funny, handsome, etc. and I didn't know if I could be that. But he wasn't as big and scary as I thought he was.
>>
what do you think of the refugee crisis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>16623084
Just face. I will very quickly make sure they are tall enough and muscular enough, but after that I will only check out their attractive face.
Unless he has a really fucking nice body and revealing clothes and his muscles are rippling, then yes I might steal a few appreciative glances
>>
File: hero.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>16624403
this desu
>>
>>16624403
I don't really care about anyone but myself. My life is more important than those innocent people being murdered, I'm pretty and that's all that matters.
>>
Is there any way I can tell a female friend that a guy she's been talking to and who is definitely trying to fuck her is manipulative and scummy without seeming paternalistic and/or jealous
>>
Why are women so vicious about mens' height? You're basically all talentless, unenergetic, wimpy dwarves who can only conceive of things no more abstract than your daily color scheme. Yet a short man who has all the other positive qualities in the world is someone you laugh at as some kind of inferior being? Where the fuck do you put your ego anyway?
>>
File: RUSSIA!!!.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
RUSSIA!!!.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>16624451
They don't deserve to vote. Let's take it away. If they don't like it they can scream and throw temper tantrums all they like, or go to Africa and go missing.
>>
>>16623250
>Quiet guys make for great friends though because they are too insecure to speak up when they want to, and I talk a shitload. So they will never interrupt and are forced to listen to my ramblings and actually sometimes genuinely seem interested.
That doesnt even sound like a friendship m8.

>>16623598
>Guys, what's the reason you might not ask a girl out?
Love triangle shit that would make things awkward. I may like her, but not see a particular future with her. Or it may just be straight up anxiety.

>>16623887
People make fun of it but I'm still a sucker for Sci Fi and Fantasy fiction.
>>
>>16624451
I don't know why other women are like this. Not all of them are, pls believe me. I've been with my 5'5 bf for the longest time. I literally love him to pieces.

No one really talks to me about it anymore because they know I have a short bf. But I know girls are like that.

Women are so caught up in what a "man" ought to be. As if their impossible "standards" for a man somehow are a definition of their own self worth.

I'm sorry anon, most people are shit. I remember boys always laughing at me for being boobless, a few guys literally turned me down for being flat chested. Because they also think that that is how women "ought" to be. Didn't think twice that maybe I'm loyal, or nice, or could be good gf material. People are just generally shit.
>>
>>16623250
>Meekness is for women
>Not the meek shall inherit the Earth
Actually women are more easily influenced by the devil and their cruelty knows no bounds. This doesn't mean I hate them, but they are NOT EQUAL TO MEN. They think with their feelings and are not allowed to have a say in how this country is run.
>>
>>16624482
just curious, but have you ever considered doing natural breast expansion? it's inexpensive, relaxed regiment, and erotic so your boyfriend can enjoy helping you with it.
>>
>>16624503
she's probably fine the way she is, as God made her, fucking POS
>>
>>16624503
>>16624511
I am fine with the way I am. When I was younger, I tried natural remedies and thought about getting breast enhancements. But the natural things I tried had side effects on me that I didn't like even though they made my breasts grow slightly. So I stopped that.

And breast augmentation scares me. I wouldn't want scarring or losing sensation in my nipples or having to get it redone every few years.

Not only that, it just feels like fake acts of desperation to get people to like me. When down the road, I'm just going to get old and that shit won't really matter anymore.

Confidence with what I have is the way I went.
>>
>>16624503
Somehow I doubt that works
>>
>>16624511
so makeup is ok but naturally expressing your breast genes isn't? if guys could gain inches in height or dick size by rubbing some cream on themselves and reading a book you bet they would all be doing so. just one of the many female priviledges, being able to quickly and drastically alter your sexiness
>>
>>16624542
Get pregnant, your breasts will become engorged.
>>
>>16624547
Material gain pales in comparison to spiritual gain. We're not all atheists who are poisoned by Zionist shills.
>>
>>16624550
I already had children with my boyfriend. My body did not respond like other womens do. I did not produce milk for some reason. My doctor said it is rare, but not abnormal. I've been the same size since I was 12.
>>
>>16624561
>I already had children with my boyfriend.
That was a curve ball. Was that just an accident or did you guys actively decide to have kids without marriage?
>>
>>16624572
It was accidental, but we're fine financially and family-wise and don't put marriage on a pedestal. It's just a piece of paper to us.
>>
File: Slipping.png (655 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Slipping.png
655 KB, 1366x768
>>16624403
>>
>>16624547
Most guys opinions on makeup is that they dont like it or dont care. If I can notice it its probably too much. Theres hiding defects like scarring and theres trying to pretend to look like you dont.
Very few guys select girls based on their breast size. Like sure its hot, but unless you are completely flat then its not that big of a deal.
> if guys could gain inches in height or dick size by rubbing some cream on themselves and reading a book you bet they would all be doing so
This is a shitty example. The height isnt an illusion like makeup is. every guy wants an extra inch in height, but few would actually wear lifts to do so. I dont want to pretend to be something Im not.
>>
>>16624313
>I sure as hell don't want beta orbiters, they just bum me out.

>woman with 5 beta orbiters
Must be so hard managing them lol
>>
File: M8Com5s.jpg (463 KB, 1435x1901) Image search: [Google]
M8Com5s.jpg
463 KB, 1435x1901
Guys!

A man I have a crush on has asked me to help him with small things with his business.* He comes into my work daily and spends about an hour (my work is very relaxed and allows for this) talking with me. He's very shy and skittish and I have the feeling that a previous relationship(s) got him to the point of believing he'd be a bachelor the rest of his life. I'm normally a very bold person, but I've step back and let him move at his pace.

So my question is, this is a good sign that he's interested? We've known each other for a year, six months of that have had hour long convos every weekday. He knows what I like and brings me small/inexpensive but personal presents occasionally. We talk about subjects that you wouldn't have normally. He said that he only talks to him mom/dad and myself about most topics we discuss.

In no way do I believe I'm wasting my time, but I am in my mid thirties, he is slightly older. I already have two cats. I don't want more. (And I can't date multiple guys at the same time, so I've effectively removed myself from the market.)

Thank you very much in advance.
>>
File: 1451370094986.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451370094986.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
Dude asking other dudes.

How do I stop caring about girls feelings and start dating them just to fuck like a normal guy? I have plenty of interested girls but they aren't really actual gf material but I'd also like to fuck them because why not? Problem is I would feel bad about leading them on like I want a real relationship. How do normal guys do it?
>>
How do you define beta orbiter?
A guy who wont leave you be after you make it clear you arent interested but thinks he can "woo" you eventually?
>>
>>16624643
Obviously a dude percieved below her league who is too pussy to ask her out and therefore trys to be friends with her.

Protip: don't have female friends
>>
Girls: Would it hurt your friendship with another girl if a guy you're interested in slept with you, and shortly afterwards fucked your friend?
>>
File: why.png (1 MB, 1349x589) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 1349x589
>>16624403
Those children...while other people act like nothing is wrong and live their lives without shedding a single tear or bearing it a second thought...
>>
>>16624643
I only think of an orbiter as someone who wants to date a girl, is too afraid to ask her out (or won't get over rejection), and tries to woo her with favors and gifts.

Big difference from someone who's just friends with some woman.

>>16624634
Honestly I'd just ask him out to something small like a coffee date and get away from work, where business is always the undertone. It's something pretty mellow, so if he's anxious it shouldnt freak him out too much.
>>
>>16624653
Yes. I personally would not "share" someone and that person would essentially be tainted for life.

Don't use someone's interest in you for your personal gain.

>>16624403
Very few of them are actual war refugees. Most are economic migrants that enjoy raping.

http://therationalists.org/2015/12/27/attitudes-within-the-refugee-crisis/
>>
>>16624403
People can be so petty and selfish...I hope God treats them as cruelly as they have treated others, doing nothing when they could be saving them from torture and death, not coming together and voting, and rebelling...
>>
File: No more.png (672 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
No more.png
672 KB, 1366x768
>>16624403
>>
>>16624673
>Honestly I'd just ask him out to something small like a coffee date and get away from work, where business is always the undertone. It's something pretty mellow, so if he's anxious it shouldnt freak him out too much.

I've asked him to watch movies twice. First time he went back and forth between yes/no for a few minutes and then asked to give him time. That was a few months ago and even with him saying no, he's not changed any of this behaviour. He actually seems more comfortable now. I asked him to Star Wars recently and got another no. I never take it personally or get mad or go distant. He still wants me to do work stuff with him and he's really excited about that. He also comes in now and has a coffee with me which he never did before. (Granted, it's cold out so that could be a reason too.)
>>
>>16624637
If you really have to ask this question, just don't do it. There are people who can just sleep around, and people who can't. It seems like you're the latter, so don't force yourself to be someone you're not.
>>
File: No....no.....png (878 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
No....no.....png
878 KB, 1366x768
>>16624403
>>
>>16624729
The fact he's said no to two dates without providing an alternative date for either of them makes me inclined to say he's just bad with body language then. If a girl goes so far to ask the guy out, it's not like a man can blame missing signals at that point.
>>
>>16624729
>>16624729
>star wars
of course he wouldn't want that movie it promotes race-mixing. He's probably thinking about how you're a coal-burner right now and shall never touch your tainted skin.
>>
File: When.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
When.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>16624403
>>
Femanons: What kind of stuff do you think about or not think about while having sex? How do you really get into and relax and get off? It's really hard to have great orgasms with my boyfriend. I mean it feels really good but I've only had one mind blowing orgasm, so no matter how weak my legs get at the end I'm always a little dissatisfied because it's not as good as that one time.
>>
File: typical.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
typical.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>16624819
>>
>>16624786
That's why I stated that he's incredibly skittish. We have no mutual friends for me to ask. That I've asked him and even with him saying no/give me time, that he's continued to see me when it's not required, give gifts, and has asked me to help him with his work which would me working in close contact, seems like it's all in the right direction. I was just hoping for some Anon guys' answers.
>>
>>16624822
I don't understand.
>>
>>16624836
It's too late for you to experience true love. If you had waited until marriage to lose your virginity, you wouldn't be having this problem. Instead you miss out on the best thing this world has to offer and will live your life feeling hallow and unsatisfied until you die a lonely existence. Better luck next time.
>>
>>16623396
No
>>
>>16623598
>Guys, what's the reason you might not ask a girl out?
Not liking her is the big one.
Other than that, if we work or go to school together it's out. Also, having a big workload bearing down on me would make me want to hold things off for a while because it would suck starting to date someone you can't really spend time with.

>>16623605
>Men, do you worry about intimidating women?
Not unless I like them. Besides, most of the time acting self-conscious just makes it worse.

>>16623887
Algorithms textbooks.
>>
>>16624845
You might be right, but rather than fucking a million guys I'd rather work this out with him. He's the first guy I've been with and I'm not really interested in sleeping with anyone else because I don't think I'd enjoy it. I mean if there are no feelings involved I might as well masturbate; I can orgasm and I don't have to feel some sweaty guy I don't care for me on top of me. But I like this guy, and I like when he pleasures me. I like that he works so hard and that it makes him happy. I just want to know how I can get maximum effect so that after we make love I can be honest and say it's amazing every time.
>>
>>16624880
tell him how you masturbate, and what makes you orgasm.
>>
guys and gals - what other boards on 4chan do you use?
>>
For women: Do you actually like the spandex/bikinibottoms as panties, or is it underwear for hook up potential?
>>
>>16624883
I did, we talk about but I try to be sensitive. I don't know if I'm directing him wrong or not, but I feel like I'm probably the problem. I'm used to using toys and I have issues opening up to people, even those that I love.
>>
>>16624897
Gal:
/fit/ & /p/

>>16624898
I wear cotton briefs(the ones that look like shorts), hipsters and bikini bottoms (the ones that go up your butt crack but aren't thongs). I wear it because it's what La Senza offers and it's comfortable. I even have lace ones that no guy has yet seen. I like wearing pretty underwear.
>>
>>16623423
>Cute, my type.

Interesting, where you from?
>>
Girls

Are dyslexic people or people with learning difficulties a turnoff for you?
>>
File: explainraptor.jpg (65 KB, 435x355) Image search: [Google]
explainraptor.jpg
65 KB, 435x355
Couldn't really decide between this thread and the Off Your Chest thread, so here goes:

Does anyone here feel completely at war with themselves so often? It just boggles my mind and makes me feel like a sham "here" and in "real life" anyone who wants can chime in. I'm just trying to sort it out.

>Leadership positions in two organizations at my college
>Nearly straight As
>Feminist, socially informed for the most part
>Active social life (parties, nights out, drinking, networking)
>Working hard academically on projects that'll really carry me through my career
>Dating a new girl who seems really "clean" if that makes any sense. She's sheltered and just seems so damn sweet but so innocent that I can't believe it. She's really feminist and progressive, but super sheltered and you can tell she doesn't know how crazy some people can get.
>Feel like if I revealed my power level/sexuality to her or others in the future I'd be a freak.

At the same time.

>Constantly on 4chan
>Huge nerd for comics and other stuff
>Super pervy, crazy fetishes
>Near constant writefagging about said fetishes in more story-friendly boards
>Somewhat active on /soc/, have lewd kik contacts (I'd stop this in a serious committed relationship)
>Hate political movements and online feminisim/social movements in general
>4chan friends call me "normie"

WHAT AM I?!

Does anyone else here have a similar experience? I'm mostly worried about my new girl finding out something that disgusts her, but I feel like "all of this" is ME equally. Is there someone out there who's reconciled different parts of themselves? I just want some direction on how to feel like I'm staying true to myself without forsaking the enjoyment I get from either setting.

I dunno. Thanks for listening.
>>
>>16624925
>using toys
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
File: 1229152148.jpg (249 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1229152148.jpg
249 KB, 1280x960
Girls

Am I ugly? I need to know because I've always been curious.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (6 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
6 KB, 300x190
>>16625010
You remind me of a young Jeb Bush.
>>
File: 1398498198508.jpg (92 KB, 569x412) Image search: [Google]
1398498198508.jpg
92 KB, 569x412
I like to think of myself as a somewhat decent man. I have my own place, own car, decent job, I cook, clean, take care of myself, etc. My long term girlfriend and I broke up about a year ago. I've hooked up with more girls this year than I ever have (you can probably see where I'm going with this), but none of them give me the connection I had with my ex. I mean we were best friends and totally great in bed together, she made me laugh, we were in love, that's the best way I can explain it.

However I can't seem to get consistent dates, or consistent chicks to stay around and actually want to hang out. I know most dudes wouldn't complain about this, but I don't have a lot of friends, so I desire companionship as well. I'm only 22, could that be the reason? Are other people my age just not interested in commitment? Idk it's just lame. My last chick broke up with me because she wanted to be "alone", but she was dating someone 6 months later.
>>
>>16625010
have you tried losing weight?
>>
Guys, tell me about your ideal relationship
>>
>>16625040
I'm currently doing that

>>16625014
Thanks I guess
>>
So im pretty short...at least compared to the woman I am crushing on right now...we click and get along completely trouble is I fear that she will reject me because of my height.. I am wayy shorter than her.. is the whole height thing a big issue? I constantly hear bout it being a bigg deall..even with shorter women than I.
>>
>>16625049
do it faster. brush your eyebrows. ask your barber for a cool hair cut. Look as if you think youre attractive. You look bad in that pic. But even with your current weight you could look better.
>>
>>16625056
I'm 6'5" and every woman I've ever dated has said they love my height, that being said, they also love confidence.

In other words, fuck being tall, go and get that bitch. Show her you don't need to be tall to be a good man to her.
>>
>>16624939
Nah, everyone has their issues. As long as they can intellectually stimulate me i'm okay with it.
>>
>>16625010
>beard
>mouth breather
I cant stop laughing
>>
Would a man who is friends with a girl for almost a decade suddenly start molesting her against her consent and then use the excuse that he wants their relationship to be closer? And should she continue to be his friend? It's really hard to just let a best friend go because of this. Maybe he has a sudden mental illness? To make it short this question is sparked by someone who I am the closest to in life outside of family... I was asleep at his place and woke up to him molesting me. Is this normal for guys? That's what I've been hearing.
>>
>>16625056
How tall is she and how tall are you
yes it matters. If shes 5'10 or above she'll be used to being taller than a lot of guys. After all half of men will be shorter than her. If shes under 5'10 shes probably looking for someone 2 or 3 inches under her.
On the other hand if youre under 5'7 prepare to be rejected for your height and ready to roll with the punches. Girls will find your confidence in being a manlet attractive and some girl will see and accept that.
>>
>>16625060
A girl told me I looked good yesterday in that pic. I knew she was lying

Well now I have some hope thanks anon.
>>
File: crazyhug.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
crazyhug.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>>16625043
As a guy, my ideal relationship would be:

>Communicative:
In the sense that we let each other know when something is wrong, what we're up to, and when something is good. I like people sharing and checking in. It shows consideration, which is very important.

>Romantic:
Gestures of affection and affirmation frequently. I'm pretty cheesy, so I'd love to give and get small gifts or nice things once in a while. I always make it a priority to learn the favorite candy of the girls I'm dating since it makes a really nice little surprise on rough days. These gestures show kindness, which is very important.

>Sexual:
Experimental, open, and often. I'm not the most insanely kinky guy in the world, but there's nothing more beautiful or more invigorating than knowing that I'm with a girl who's up to hear me out and listen to me even if we don't agree in the end. This shows openness (in and out of the bedroom) which is....very important.

There you go.

P.S. I love wobbly butts and cute tummies. The end.
>>
>>16625074
I am about 5'7-5'8..she is 6'0. I am already super confident...im just pretty sure she will reject me on the spot because of height..regardless of anything else.
>>
>>16625067
>suddenly start molesting her against her consent
Was your mouth gagged? Did you express dissent? If youve been friends for a decade its easy for someone to take this as acceptable.
> use the excuse that he wants their relationship to be closer
Youre going to explain how he tried that.
>she continue to be his friend?
Have you tried expressing dissent. If you cant express yourself to your friends then you arent friends so its not a real question because you were never friends.
>It's really hard to just let a best friend go because of this
Its not hard if you know how to communicate
>Maybe he has a sudden mental illness
hahahahaha my sides. Its called a case of oneitis
>I was asleep at his place and woke up to him molesting me.
Were you perhaps asleep in the same twin size bed next to him.
>Is this normal for guys?
Touching people in their sleep isnt normal. However a guys curiosity is. He might have just thought that he could get away with it. Is it normal to do it. No. Is it normal to want to do it. Yes.
>>
File: 1441455569932.png (52 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1441455569932.png
52 KB, 400x387
I have some trust issues with relationships, I was in the past a beta who let a women be dominate in our relationship and she would never work through my problems with my while I helped her through all of hers.

I realize the errors of my ways, but I have a hard time trust women or seeing them as good people after being held at arms reach.

The question I'm asking is what can I do to overcome this and try and work twords a trusting relationship. I'm not terribly ugly and can hold a conversion. I just know most of my new relationships are failing because I can't fully connect and I'm a more stoic person.
>>
>>16625043
>girl who is a virgin
>is cute and girly
>likes to hang out and play together
>not a gossiper
>has a purpose in life
>>
My friend broke up with his gf of a year and a half two months ago. Now I'm dating her and things seem to be going great.

We (her and me) are going to a new years party tomorrow night and my friend/her ex is also going to be there with his new partner. He asked her to meet up today and get ice cream so that it won't be awkward tomorrow, and she thought it was a good idea because she is kind of anxious about the party.

She told me about this and basically asked my permission to go. I said sure, though I communicated to her that it makes me uncomfortable.

Now that I type this out it seems like there's probably no issue, but I'm sitting at home slowly getting more sick (fuck colds) and wondering why she hasn't seen the messages I sent on telegram at 7:15. It's almost 10:40 right now.
>>
>>16624634
I'd say that, simply from his continued in-depth contact with you that he is, at the very least, interested in you as a close friend.

The only way you're going to be able to find out if he's romantically interested in you is to ask him. Don't expect him to figure it out on his own if he's shy/skittish, because chances are that he won't. You can try indicating your romantic interest in him non-verbally (be increasingly blunt with your signals, because us guys are generally terrible with reading them), and if that doesn't work just tell him, straight up, that you're romantically interested in him.
>>
>>16625067
What? No. Being sexually assaulted is not okay. You have no obligation to keep him in your life. I would never trust him after that.
>>
>>16624262
My fiancee constantly asks me whether or not she's worthy of being with me. At least she does it more sincerely now, when we first started dating all she'd ask is "Do you hate me?"

She usually asks me after she's done something rude or mean and I continue to treat her nicely because its always something small and inconsequential.
>>
>>16625067
>Would a man who is friends with a girl for almost a decade suddenly start molesting her against her consent
Sometimes, if they're a massive shithead. Most rapes and assaults are committed by people the victims know well.

>use the excuse that he wants their relationship to be closer?
Aw that's really cute. Poor guy!!!!!!1!

>And should she continue to be his friend?
Would you want to be friends with someone who molests you? You literally used the word molested, buddy. Friends don't molest friends. Not sure other words to describe this.

>Maybe he has a sudden mental illness?
Explanations do not make this okay, and you are not equipped to diagnose him.

> someone who I am the closest to in life outside of family... I was asleep at his place and woke up to him molesting me. Is this normal for guys? That's what I've been hearing.
This is beyond wrong. No one should do this, let alone someone who claims to be close you to. Get to safety and tell someone, OP. People who love you do not molest you, period. Normalizing this leads into horrible things. Please be safe.
>>
>>16625118
>Being sexually assaulted is not okay
Its not assault if she likes it.
>>
>>16625099
That's how tall Goku is
>>
>>16625103
I get he was curious but it's pretty far to do that to your best friend. And yes we communicate and I asked him why he'd do this and he knows I have a boyfriend, and that was his answer-he apparently thinks it's the next step in our evolving relationship. That's how he put it. I told him I don't like it, maybe I didn't say it well enough. What is the best way to explain this to him? I'm not usually at a loss for words with him but the fact that I'm hesitant about losing a friend over this is what has me unable to speak.
>>
>>16625043
>virgin girl, likely waiting for marriage
>old-fashioned courtship where we date to determine our marital compatability
>our relationship is built largely on our ability to talk about anything, because intellectual compatability defines our relationship
>we meditate and do occult things together
>we also go to the gym together
>we later get married and have a passionate marriage full of love, intimacy, and intellectual stimulation
>we raise clever and intelligent children who will make us proud
You said ideal, right?
>>
>>16625129
>Most rapes and assaults are committed by people the victims know well.
This is a false statement. Its just someone youre somewhat familiar with. Like some guy you met at a frat party. Not someone you know well.
>>
>>16625142
I'd say that "very familiar" falls into the "familiar" category.

Whatever. It doesn't change a thing about this person's situation. It's fucked and awful.
>>
>>16625129
You're right and I know this is wrong. But we are so close and before this I'd trust him with my life. Yes always been there for me. Maybe I'm delusional about who he really is. But it's hard to let a part of you go.

Is there a way to patch this up and move on as friends? I'd forget this ever happened if he stopped but so far he is being stubborn about it.

And no I don't like him or what he did...
>>
Girls
Is there any way to fix my eye brow? I accidentally shaved a bit of it off a long time ago and now that bit grows longer than it should and it looks weird.
>>
>>16625136
Were you sleeping in the same extra long twin size bed? You gotta answer the important questions lol. If someone crawls into your bed and starts molesting you its way too creepy and you should shut him down immediately.
If youre sleeping in the same bed I hate to break it too you but this is going to happen. Stop that.
>What is the best way to explain this to him?
Do ever touch me like that ever again. Were not sleeping in the same bed ever again. If you think our relationship is evolving maybe we need a break.
>>
>>16625146
>I'd say that "very familiar" falls into the "familiar" category.
No. Its a separate category. People are most likely to be raped by someone who they are somewhat familiar with. Not very familiar with.
>>
>>16625164
I was taking a nap on his couch.

Alright thanks, I'll tell him that
>>
>>16625152
>You're right and I know this is wrong. But we are so close and before this I'd trust him with my life. Yes always been there for me. Maybe I'm delusional about who he really is. But it's hard to let a part of you go.
I understand what you mean. It's difficult to reconcile how these things work. Stuff like this doesn't make a person 100% bad or terrible in every way, but I think you'd have to tell yourself that for now it's not safe to be around a person who does that even if they arent't all bad. Putting yourself into situations with that person is going to be a risk until something is done one way or another.

>I'd forget this ever happened if he stopped but so far he is being stubborn about it.
If he was your friend, he wouldn't be being stubborn about this. If a friend made fun of you for something that really hurt you and refused to stop about it, wouldn't you feel like they weren't being a real friend to you? Now think about this in terms of YOUR body. I'm not trying to scare you, but know that even good people can get twisted up by selfish desires and really hurt others. They need help, and it's not your job to get them that, it's your job to be safe.

>And no I don't like him or what he did...
Trust those feelings. You don't feel good about what happened, right? Make it clear, and if he's overstepping that, he's wrong as fuck.
>>
>>16625043

>Shes college educated
>She and I are on the same page about money
>Her mom and I get along very well
>Shes attractive to me, and knows it
>She shares my passion
>We embrace some of each others hobbies
>Good sex is gonna happen, thats a given
>Intelligent babies
>>
>>16625043
I want an independent woman. Not someone who necessarily has everything in life figured out and is making bank with a great job and hobbies and all that, but someone who is comfortable with themselves, who can set goals and knows how to work at them. Someone who wouldn't treat the relationship as a crutch, but rather as something to be nurtured by both of us. A relationship that's less about two becoming one and more about two making something new.
>>
>>16625178
you mean
>we were taking a nap on his couch.
>>
>>16623598
Caitlyn?
>>
what does cum taste like?
Does it smell like anything?
>>
>>16625113
Now it's 11:45. Goddamn.
>>
What makes a woman orgasm faster, when the guy is good at going down on her or when he is good at fucking?
>>
Girls

Thoughts on a stubborn, selfish guy?
>>
>>16625360
Makes me wet

Makes me want to fuck his brains out
>>
Girl here. Is it odd that I find guys with crossed eyes a turn on? Mild crossed eyes as in here: I am talking about mild cross eyes as omin here: https://m.ufhealth.org/sites/default/files/graphics/images/en/1087.jpg
>>
>>16625370
I've never really heard of it before, but if it doesn't really impact your life in a negative way I don't think it's some huge problem.

I'm a guy and I think slightly buck teeth or lispiness can be hot. Everyone has weird preferences.
>>
>>16625360
Shit person

>>16625354
There's no one answer, but most girls can't cum from penetration, so it'd have to be the former generally speaking

>>16625155
Trim it?

>>16625113
The whole situation, from you dating your friend's ex to them meeting up, is fishy as fuck. What makes it worse is that they were together only two months ago. In the end though, there's nothing you can do but trust her.

>>16625111
Get therapy

>>16625067
Sexual assault is sexual assault, no matter who's perpetrating it. Most of it is committed by someone the victim knows and is probably close to too
>>
>>16625354
>when the guy is good at going down on her
Women do like betas. But they like being dominated more. Just get an 7" penis and get good at sex.
>>
>>16625381
>but most girls can't cum from penetration
This is a lie. Most women do. The statistic is that 30% of women dont orgasm from sex EVERY TIME. While sex is presumably continued for a guy until he gets off.
>>
>>16625360
Dumped one not too long ago. Online bf. He still doesn't get it and won't leave me alone. Talks to me like we're still in a relationship. And that's after I told him to never message me again.

Such is life when one falls at one point for a self interested narcissistic jackass.
>>
>>16625228
I only have ever been with my one guy, and his tastes faintly sweet and salty. I've never been able to smell anything, but he says he can.
>>
To women: this may be a very broad question, but what's the extent of "alpha-ness" you could tollerate in a suitor? Is there a point beyond which (not including abuse, obviously) things start to become creepy and/or irritating?

Example
Her: "Tomorrow I'm leaving for a vacation, I'm so happy"
Me: "Cool, where are you going?"
Suitor: "Mind your own fucking business"
>>
What are signs that your bf is cheating?
>>
File: 1451357736016.png (474 KB, 439x795) Image search: [Google]
1451357736016.png
474 KB, 439x795
>>16625502
Him fucking another woman
>>
File: laughingniu.gif (906 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
laughingniu.gif
906 KB, 500x281
>>16625499
>Suitor: "Mind your own fucking business"
>I-Is that alpha???
>>
>>16625499
I want to date someone who's normal, respectful, and treats me like a human being. I don't want to be degraded or put on a pedestal, I want to be treated as an equal. I don't want to date someone who's autistic and can't manage basic social interaction like your example either.
>>
>>16625510
He (and A Lot of people) would probably think that. Hence the quotes in My original post.
>>
>>16625360
Sounds like me in a male form. Wouldn't mind having a go at, see who is more stubborn. Selfish can be independent, it depends on how needy the other person is and I'm not needy so I do not see this as an issue. Unless he turns out to be an asshole.
>>
Things are great the first 2 months of the relationship then she breaks up with me because she wasn't happy. She couldn't say when she lost happiness or why. I just accepted it and we spilt ways. Was that true? Do people just lose happiness? Or was it possible that she found someone else and just not telling me the truth?
>>
>>16625521
Sorry, I've had a few and probably didn't readas this right.

>Me: "Cool, where are you going?"
Good! After she tells you, say that that's awesome and try and keep the conversation going using that topic.

>Suitor: "Mind your own fucking business"
Bad! If someone had said that while I was talking to a girl, I'd probably laugh or completely ignore them and just ask her again. If a girl actually found that attractive and started talking to him over me, trust that you've dodged a bullet.
>>
Ladies, if I feel like a girl is holding back from me because she believes it's to protect herself, should I explore alleviating that fear somehow?
>>
>>16625534
She's not worth it.
>>
>>16624939
I'm sure a lot of women won't see it this way. I however do because these fuckers were often the most annoying people in high school that wouldn't even try to read the paper before they yelled out that they did not understand the assignment. I'm absolutely certain that everyone is different, and that they did it because they really believed it was hard to do. I wouldn't say I had it necessarily easy either, but I worked hard at it and it became easier.

I'm also certain I'm not the kind of woman these people search for either so don't put much value into my words here.
>>
>>16625506
this. or if he says he loves you, that's a dead giveaway that he's feeling guilty about something because he would never say that otherwise
>>
>>16625499
I won't tolerate "alphaness" behavior that is on the edge of being rude, abusive, cocky, overly possessive or other negative traits. These are signs of insecurity in my opinion and not an alpha behavior.

An "alpha" will be confident but not rude, considerate, great listener but won't just say "yes dear" to please but actually voice his opinion in a civilized manner.
>>
>>16625556
I wanted a relationship with her for a while, and lately I've begun to lean more in that way. I came to thinking this was recently because I had a dream that involved her and I being in a relationship, which caused me distress. I'm weighing your words heavily, do you suppose I ought to unwind and think about it rationally for a while?
>>
>>16625502
He becomes less attentive or overly attentive if he feels guilty. You can flat out ask him, if he admits(well there you go) but otherwise they tend to blame you for being the villain when you rise your concern about the cheating. Do you feel neglected? Is he often away, doing other things or craving distance that he didn't need before? Often it's a certain change in behavior that gives it away, it can however take different form for different people depending on they feel guilty or justified for what they did etc.
>>
>>16625585
>I won't tolerate "alphaness" behavior that is on the edge of being rude, abusive, cocky, overly possessive or other negative traits.
says the strong independent woman who regularly acts in facial abuse pornography
>>
>>16625559
>I'm also certain I'm not the kind of woman these people search for either so don't put much value into my words here.

My dyslexia pretty much made my life much more harder.

I learn things so slowly because its like you said, its hard to understand at first glance, or even on a second or third, which is why its so hard to socialize with people, because remembering even the tiniest details can be important.
>>
women, Im currently athletic otter mode. But Im 24. I ran track in hs so I missed out on my chance to bulk.
Im currently bulking but its a lot harder now and my looks have plummeted. How much of a difference do you see between guys who are built fat and inbetween otter mode and athletic mode in attractiveness.
>>
>>16625659
>says the strong independent woman who regularly acts in facial abuse pornography
Says the man who regulary shitposts on 4chan, procrastinates and never reaches his goals or full potential.
>>
File: 1436932412554.png (243 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1436932412554.png
243 KB, 382x417
>>16625573
Damn, so I've been cheating on my girlfriend hundreds of times without my knowledge?
You know, guys say that phrase for reasons other than feeling guilty.
>>
>>16622884
I am a mexican, and i just have a question... How could i improve my english?
>>
>>16625783
Keep on talking to people, study the language, and look up words you don't know.
>>
>>16625787
I always do that, but for example when i am trying to get a slut at interpals, i don't know what to say in english ;_;
>>
>>16625783
Watch english films with the subtitles on
>>
To women.

What do you think of men with chronic pain, and a long history of health problems? What would you think if they tended to barely talk about these things. What would you think if they simply omitted the full extent of the truth (effectively lying)?

I haven't been disingenuous with anyone in any meaningful way, yet. But it's possible one day I will be. I view it as highly personal and the ideal is it's under control enough that no one has any means to know, or need to know. I'm very self centered in this way.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16625851
are you my bf?

except hes never been shy about it? he tells anyone about his health issues..
in the context of a relationship it is hard to deal with at times because there are things we may want to do but he is not feeling well enough.

anyways i dont see why you would 'hide' your health from someone youre in a relationship with
>>
>>16625851
Why would you need to lie?
>>
>>16625863
The anxiety of feeling like I'm sharing my issues can be overbearing. It's as much about being "seen" as it is the constant sensation that someone else is shouldering something. I don't want it to be that way for anyone else.

On some level I view myself as defective, and therefore not good enough for any lasting interpersonal relationship. Etc. There's a lot that's going on, probably more than I realize.

My problem is made worse by certain types of anxiety / stress, or certain weather. Long story short it presses a nerve tighter up against a blood vessel which wears on its coating. So I've developed a lot of habits, many of which not so grand, to avoid any kind of stress.

Just want to know how it would be from the other side.
>>
>>16625879
youre not defective,
you sound like you need therapy.. to at least get your mind right and to work on stress-relief
meditation is one of the greatest things you can do for your body and mind, i would def suggest it

and anyways, you should not feel like youre being overbearing. for one thing, most people you tell about your health would probably only be happy they dont have those problems... humans are so selfish. theyre not thinking "damn im so burdened by the mans struggle" theyre more likely thinking "lol sucks to be him"

idk dude you sound like a mess, hope shit works for you m8
>>
>>16625867
More or less less what I said above.

For what it's worth, I used to think I could go on this way forever. Then I hit my twenties, and it was as though psychologically everything changed. That seems like it was but a few months ago, but now I'm 22. I've gotten so good at how I do things, I don't even have to omit the truth. And it still feels terrible.

I'm trying to unlearn a lot. And thinking maybe there's a better way.
>>
Girls, would you date a man who can no longer get an erection, but can give oral sex?
>>
>>16625912
When I say burdened I more mean indirectly burdened by the fact that I exist at all. Like having to sit in the same room as someone you know feels miserable.

I guess in retrospect that does sound kind of foolish. Silly me, humans can turn off empathy etc when they don't need it. I know I certainly can. Still, not a great way to have a relationship.

I'm functional, but a mess inside. Better than self delusion, I found.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
Both: my bf is out of the country for new years eve. What would be a cute way to still wish him a meaningfull new year since i can't kiss him at midnight.
>>
>>16625931
Tough one, really... Do you still feel pleasure? Can you cum?
>>
>>16625519
Yet you vote to have men come here who think of you as less than a dog and will try to rape you
>>
Is it still appropriate nowadays to send your friends a new year's text? How close should you be with someone before it gets weird?

Probably overthinking this, but I just want to make sure.
>>
>>16626172
I get tons of texts like these. A lot are mass-texts. I hate them. I only send 2 to my best friends and i'm going to call my bf. I'm with my family so that's all
>>
>>16625528
>Was that true? Do people just lose happiness?
Yes.

>>16625851
>I view it as highly personal and the ideal is it's under control enough that no one has any means to know, or need to know.
I agree with this. Though would you feel comfortable sharing it with a long term gf? I'd like to be able to help you someday and understand what you're going through. Helping people makes me feel good. Even if it's just giving you the thing I know helps you relax or a hot water bottle for the pain. Being around someone who is hurting doesn't make me feel bad.

>>16625931
I'd personally be okay with no sex. I'm kind of a weird case though, since I'd prefer it.
>>
File: 1392791967097.png (1 MB, 1366x766) Image search: [Google]
1392791967097.png
1 MB, 1366x766
What sex lube do you use?

Every time me and my girlfriend have sex, the lube stings her privates a little bit. Any good suggestions for sensitive girly parts? We've already tried Good Clean Love and Healthy Vibes.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>>16626232
We always use the sensitive lube from durex. Never had any problems
>>
>>16626183
>Though would you feel comfortable sharing it with a long term gf?
I think I would. The catch 22 is that it requires a good deal of initial trust, but that closeness and security is hard to develop when leaving out a very large part of yourself and your history.

I almost certainly would. I just want someone I can trust, who is also somewhat self maintaining.
>>
>>16626079
Bumping for cute ideas
>>
What do you talk to with a girl, do you flirt all the time? That would get old fast, videogames or anime is boring, I have friends for that. So what? After you talk about yourselves? Funny thing that happened to you, things like that? I never had a girlfriend but fucked some.
>>
>>16626278
>girlfriend
>friend
That part's not just for show.
>>
>>16626278
Anything, same as you would with friends. They are basically just a really good friend you also want to fuck. I talk to my wife about anything and everything - politics, hopes and dreams, our families, things that are stressing me or her out, things I or she wants to do, funny shit that I saw, news about mutual friends, music and movies, philosophy, ethics, whatever really!
>>
>>16626247
Skype/facetime with him? Really needed to have planned it better - you could have given him something cute to open on the day, or set up for him to be in a specific place and have someone deliver him something etc. With no planning, pretty much just video call him! If you can sing/play music record him his/your favourite song and send it at midnight I guess. Maybe send him a photo if you can't video call of what you are up to, with a sign or all your friends holding a sign saying wish you were here or something.
>>
>>16626232
Get her checked out for thrush - it can have very few symptoms apart from sensitivity to products like lube and soaps, it isn't sexually transmitted or anything so nothing to worry about, but worth a try.
>>
>>16626295
Thank you.
>>
>>16625114
Thank you.

I'm going to see what this helping him with work entails. Hopefully it'll give me an actual surefire sign. If not, I'll grab his booty and see where that goes.
>>
How do I hint that I want casual sex with a guy and nothing more?
>inb4 slut/whore
I know
>>
To both: Dating or hooking up?
>>
>>16626390
You're making broad generalizations. It depends on the person in question
>>
>>16624282
Late reply but it's more that I notice that most of the time I attract/am attracted to girls who need help. In my family I've always been the one who takes care of others (right now I financially support my mother who is unemployed, soon it will be my brother and his wife and her child as well). I don't know why it is, I hate that feeling like I need to help people, but I do it. Plus on some level I feel like "normal" girls aren't gonna go for me, and that I relate more to girls with issues like that.
>>
>>16626387
My now GF (then FWB) said something along the lines of "you scratch my back, i scratch yours" when on the subject of sex
>>
>>16626387
Why hint at all? I'm a guy, and I've always appreciated honesty from girls I've been involved with no matter what. I get that dancing the dance of romance is fun sometimes, but clarity is key on big important stuff like this. Just tell him, and quickly/at an appropriate time, before the ideas of the relationship evolve out of control.

He might be upset or he might be happy to be in an arrangement like that. You'll have to see. Just be clear, and honest. Both people in a relationship always deserve that.

>>16626390
Like, as a preference? I prefer non-serious dating until we like to make things exclusive. I've got no problems with people who like to hook up, but I've always been in that middle ground of being able to get dates fairly easy, but I'm not quite smooth enough to hook up on the fly. Dates are more fun in my opinion anyway.
>>
>>16626390
I spent college only hooking up because dating is a prelude to commitment, and I wasn't in a situation where commitment was reasonable. After graduating I was more open to letting things develop along either path. I've never had anything against dating. In fact I enjoy the hell out of it.
>>
My girl friend says she has no idea what to talk to me about or how to respond to the things I tell her. She does really have a degree of social awkwardness and several diagnoses to match, but she wasn't always like this. In the first month we met, she was all over me all the time and we met up a lot. Now she keeps saying she's too busy to meet up, and every other response that's not face-to-face is "okay". Face-to-face we run into each other a lot too, but again she's too busy. That's genuinely busy, though.

Does the first sentence here sound like an excuse to avoid me? Should I try to stay in touch?
If she's telling the truth, how can I become more "approachable" to her?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.