[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am dog-sitting two dogs for my mother's coworkers. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 3495209.png (588 KB, 964x1268) Image search: [Google]
3495209.png
588 KB, 964x1268
I am dog-sitting two dogs for my mother's coworkers.

The owners are gone for five days and have given us instructions for both dogs.

The instructions read for each day to give the golden dog a baggie of food at night and the black dog a baggie of medicine in the morning, a food baggie and a pill at night, and to refresh all of the water in the bowls.

The dogs are a Golden Lab mutt mixed with something unknown and an Australian Shepherd mutt mixed with something unknown.

I feel like it is too little food and I have talked to my mother about it and she agrees, but we don't really know what to do about it or if we are simply misinformed. We do not monitor our dogs food intake because he exercises a lot, we simply make sure he always has a full bowl of food and water. He's a very skinny, happy Shar Pei.

tl;dr Dogsitting for owners that feed their large dogs a big handful of food once a day and that's it. I feel it's too little. Am I wrong? Is this abuse?

The dogs look happy and healthy, skinny but not bones, it just seems like way too little food.
>>
>>16622765
If you are unsure about the size, imagine a half-full ziploc baggie of dog food, or a coffee mug of dog food, or cup both hands together and imagine you scooped that much dog food out and put it in a bowl.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.