[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm extremely prone to losing things. My car keys, driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: LINK.png (13 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
LINK.png
13 KB, 120x120
I'm extremely prone to losing things. My car keys, driving licence, wallet, passport, etc. They just seem to vanish from time and space, especially if I take them out drinking with me (even if I'm not drunk). Any advice on how to not lose stuff and pay attention to my belongings? The amount of times I've almost left stuff just lying on cafe counter, dropping them on the floor or on a train seat is staggering.
>>
>>16622606
Sew them into your skin
>>
>>16622609
how do i open my car if i sew my car keys to my forehead
>>
>>16622606
Keep them in the same place every time in your house. I assume you have pockets, dedicate a pocket to wallet and keys, front pocket is best.
>>
>>16622614
I always check my pockets and put stuff in them, but sometimes they just flat out won't be there. I'll remember putting them there, then they'll just go. However, having dedicated pockets is a really good idea, gonna try that from now on.
>>
Use clothes with better pockets and leave your things in them, don't go letting them lie around.
>>
>>16622610
Sew them to your hand or get a car with keyless entry and start up
>>
Whenever I stand up from sitting somewhere I always look back at my seat and table to see if I dropped anything.
>>
>>16622606

when in home:
>designated spot for everything.

it helps to have a bowl for your keys and wallet and such. keep them in your room, not in a public space. but thats where you put all your 'stuff i need to leave the house' stuff.

as for when you are out in the world, two things:
>keep them only in front pant pockets.

its hard to lose things out of your front pocket unless its REALLY small. if you only have like two keys on your key ring, get a key chain or something faggy so its bulkier. also think about investing in pants with tighter entries in the pockets.

beast mode: get a chain for your walley or keys. it attaches to a belt loop and goes right in your pocket. stops you from losing them.

NEVER use coat pockets, shit falls out of that every five seconds.
>>
Get yourself a purse you pussy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.