[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relationship tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1450233239212.jpg (94 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
1450233239212.jpg
94 KB, 500x719
Hi, I'm a gay teen and have this huge gigantic crush on the bi guy in several of my classes. He's wonderful, bubbly, funny, caring , and not bad to look at either. We've been friends for a while and now I want to take this friendship to the next level. Any tips, ideas, stories or advice , good or bad, I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>16622384
>Teen
Get ouuuuuuuuut
>>
>>16622384

ur a teen, so really almost any approach works, especially for two dudes. at that age, and that gender, and that sexuality, guys are just happy when something happens. your first kiss could be in the school bathroom and you guys would think its the best thing evar.

if you talk to him quite a bit, figure out what video games he might like, and suggest you guys play em. hwen you guys get a little too close on the couch and you get that bubbly feeling in your stomach, you'll know its time to kiss him.
>>
>>16622384
You have to make it more well known to him that you want him. Try having a pillow fight in school, even though you'll be the only one with a pillow. Other than that, the only difference will be that you should try a more smothering approach and your pillow is doused in chloroform.
>>
File: 1421148339588.png (292 KB, 748x1194) Image search: [Google]
1421148339588.png
292 KB, 748x1194
>>16622384
>Hi, I'm a gay teen
>>
>>16622384

Just ask him on the date. Once you get over the closet-phase awkwardness, if you're living in an area where you don't need to keep everything hidden, it pretty much works exactly the same as straight courtship.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.