[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to risk getting too drunk on new year's, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: quasimodo.png (296 KB, 496x307) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo.png
296 KB, 496x307
Is it better to risk getting too drunk on new year's, or not drunk enough?
>>
>>16622339
I see no risk involved in getting too drunk at new year's eve.
>>
>>16622339
Of course it's better to risk getting "not drunk enough".
>>
>>16622339

depends what the risk is. so much that you die? wouldn't risk it. so much that you cant remember anything? why not. its new years. do what you want.
>>
>>16622342
I might lose my wallet again and ruin my friend's night. I've ruined a lot of her nights, virtually every time we get drunk together.

>>16622347
I've kind of learnt how to not black out by now (or at least black out on smaller moments) so I think I could handle it.

I'm still not sure whether to take a big bottle of wine or a small bottle of vodka.
>>
>>16622379
>>16622339
As someone who has ruined many night, I find it a serious amount more fun to only get slightly drunk, and then assist others getting totally wankered.
Just remember drunk people are drunk people and you'll be fine
>>
>>16622403
There's only going to be me and my friend (and briefly, her boyfriend) and I don't know how much she's drinking. I've never witnessed her get more drunk than me.
>>
If you need to hit a certain level, keep in mind that it's easier to act drunk than sober
>>
>>16622442
The thing is, a bottle of wine is 8 euros, and a bottle of vorka is 15.

A bottle of wine can get me almost-drunk, and a vodka bottle can get me really drunk twice.
>>
Better to be too drunk
>>
Death before sobriety
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.